Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Blade giveaways

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
goodbyesaska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodbyesaska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blade giveaways
    Posted: 09/21/2010 at 9:40pm
Never try this on the internet before, but would like to give a try for this time.
I have some blades I most likely will never use and like to get rid of, but since they all more or less have some problems (used, dings, splinters), I will not charge for them. Therefore just pay the shipping and the blade is yours.
Maybe a good choice for kids just starting to play etc.
I'd like to know how these turn out.

OK, here are the blades:
Butterfly Peter Korbel FL, this one is 84 grams, one splinter on the back side. Still perfectly playable, the blade itself was played less than 10 times.  GONE

Butterfly Adolscen: Don't have the exact weight but expect it around 90g, slightly removed some shoulder of the blade. Have some wound on the front and little dings on the back
. GONE

Palio R57: this one is a penholder. Limba+spruce+light carbon+ayous structure. Don't know the weight. Used at most 5 times and shoulder of the blade is slightly taken off a little for grip as well. One Sprinter in the back side.
This one comes with its FH Hurricane 3 red rubber, 2.2 and 40 hardness, and the blue sponge 729-2 2.1 on the back. The front is barely used, but the back is a usable but already scratched.

All bty blades are old logo.

Thanks

Edited by goodbyesaska - 09/21/2010 at 11:24pm
Sponsored Links

goodbyesaska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodbyesaska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2010 at 9:41pm
I can add pics later.
skstv2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skstv2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2010 at 9:45pm
Interested in the Korbel. May I see a pic? ;)
Neo TG3 + Ebonholz V ST + Sriver G3
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2010 at 11:49pm
awwwwr man...I was at work and missed it...crap...
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2010 at 3:04am
i want the R57 combo, PM SENT
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2010 at 11:09am
Originally posted by goodbyesaska goodbyesaska wrote:

Never try this on the internet before, but would like to give a try for this time.
I have some blades I most likely will never use and like to get rid of, but since they all more or less have some problems (used, dings, splinters), I will not charge for them. Therefore just pay the shipping and the blade is yours.
Maybe a good choice for kids just starting to play etc.
I'd like to know how these turn out.

Thanks

Thanks, man. I wish we had more FS posts like these - to reuse old but good and playable blades.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic