Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Hungarian Open...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Hungarian Open...
    Posted: 10/12/2010 at 5:22pm
starts tomorrow.  mizutani jun and chuang chih-yuan are the top seeds on the men's side and fukuhara ai and jiang hua-jun are the top seeds on the women's.  also, joergen persson is making a comeback.  apparently, he wants to play in the 2012 Olympics.  he's in chuang's half of the draw.

anyhow in the U21s the top seeds on the boy's side are daniel kosiba and niwa koki and on the girl's side it's ishigaki yuka and teammate ishikawa kasumi.

ITTV will start streaming live this friday @ 10 am CET or 4 am ET here in north america, though they may be posting vids "on demand" before that.  also, there's another thread here which says that there's a hungarian website which will also provide a live stream.  so, there's lot's of TT online this week!!

here's the link to the ittf's "hungarian open" page: http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT
Sponsored Links

Hans Regenkurt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Regenkurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2010 at 5:26pm
Why open another topic for this? The Hungarians have already opened one. Please post there.
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2010 at 5:31pm
someone opened another thread for the euro-asia event about an hour or so ago.  if you actually are  soooo concerned about duplicate threads, then why haven't you posted the same message there?

oh, and in response to your (bogus) question, i opened this thread, cuz that hungarian guy opened his thread evidently to plug his website.

Edited by takaaki - 10/12/2010 at 5:33pm
fructu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fructu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2010 at 7:44pm
Anyway, thanks a lot takaai.
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2010 at 8:24pm
you're very welcome!!!!
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2010 at 10:20pm
The Chinese are only sending their young boys to play.  They aren't sending any of their young girl players.  I was hoping to see Zhu Yuling play, she did so well in the Japan Open
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 3:54am
LIVE : moatsz.ppko.tv
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
Hans Regenkurt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Regenkurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 5:03am
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

someone opened another thread for the euro-asia event about an hour or so ago.  if you actually are  soooo concerned about duplicate threads, then why haven't you posted the same message there?

oh, and in response to your (bogus) question, i opened this thread, cuz that hungarian guy opened his thread evidently to plug his website.

Yes, that was unecessary, too. 

I'm annoyed by people wanting to be the first to open a new topic on competitions (however, on equipment reviews, I pretty support opening new threads). Sometimes I wish the mods would put an end to this.

takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 9:07am
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

thanks, pll!!

one question, though: when will your livestream start??
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:06am
its on right now

PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:23am
yes we are on air, we stop streaming between matches, I hope the twitter widget works with information pieces

Edited by PLLsystem - 10/13/2010 at 11:25am
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:39am

yes we are on air, we stop streaming between matches, I hope the twitter widget works with information pieces

it's not working for me, PLL.  all i see is a blank (black) screen.

Edited by takaaki - 10/13/2010 at 11:41am
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:54am
its on air at the moment Karlsson vs Fucic u21 group is shown, its a simple flash player embedded.
refresh the player
refresh the site

Edited by PLLsystem - 10/13/2010 at 11:55am
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:58am
i've done that several times and it still doesn't work.  is it available to everybody in the world or only hungarians or europeans??
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:02pm
its open all over the world, We had many viewers from Europe...I can check stat tomorrow
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:04pm
Works in UK. They claim you can watch on youtube as well:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem

Edited by vvk1 - 10/13/2010 at 12:08pm
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:06pm
Just select the "PPKO TV rövidfilmek" channel.

Edited by vvk1 - 10/13/2010 at 12:08pm
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:19pm
i even turned off my firewall just to see and no matter what i do, it just doesn't work, so i give up!!

thanks anyway, PLL...  Cry

Edited by takaaki - 10/13/2010 at 12:22pm
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:49pm

works for me!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

works for me!

Ditto, I'm watching that and the Euro Asia challenge atm.
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 2:58pm
ok, well, i guess i just have to wait till friday when ittv comes on...  boo hoo hoo!! Cry
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 4:21pm
browser? somtimes chrome says missing plugin
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2010 at 4:28pm

i used both firefox and internet explorer--neither of them worked.  and i even turned off the firewall...

Edited by takaaki - 10/13/2010 at 4:29pm
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 2:06am

starts tomorrow.  mizutani jun and chuang chih-yuan are the top seeds on the men's side and fukuhara ai and jiang hua-jun are the top seeds on the women's.  also, joergen persson is making a comeback.  apparently, he wants to play in the 2012 Olympics.  he's in chuang's half of the draw.

anyhow in the U21s the top seeds on the boy's side are daniel kosiba and niwa koki and on the girl's side it's ishigaki yuka and teammate ishikawa kasumi.

ITTV will start streaming live this friday @ 10 am CET or 4 am ET here in north america, though they may be posting vids "on demand" before that.  also, there's another thread here which says that there's a hungarian website which will also provide a live stream.  so, there's lot's of TT online this week!!

here's the link to the ittf's "hungarian open" page: http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT

china is sending 3 cpens boys  fan,zheng and wu  i m wishing to see them!
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:10am

i used both firefox and internet explorer--neither of them worked.  and i even turned off the firewall...

location?
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:18am
you can watch favourites on 15 oct
jun mizutani 13.00, 17.30 cet
yoshida kaii 13.45 cet
ryu seung min 14.30, 18.15 cet
yoon yae young 15.15 cet

pls let others know since i canot communicate to asia
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:25am

location?

USA.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 5:11am
havent got a slight idea.. we had 32 viewers from there.. i would suggest bwin, since the guys from there working next to us but as far as I know it is restricted in usa(?)
TTNoobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTNoobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 8:28am
Very nice stream, excellent quality and lag free Big smile
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2010 at 9:49am

havent got a slight idea.. we had 32 viewers from there.. i would suggest bwin, since the guys from there working next to us but as far as I know it is restricted in usa(?)

yes, that's right, bwin is blocked to people in the usa, cuz gambling on sports here is illegal, though you wouldn't know it with all the gambling that does go on!!

anyhow, it's ok, it's only the qualis--i guess i can wait til tomorrow when ittv comes on...  boo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!  Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic