Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Chinese Blade Clones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese Blade Clones
    Posted: 10/24/2005 at 9:22am

I thought I might start a topic collecting names of chinese blades that are clones of the more expensive BTY, Stiga, etc blades. So if you know of a chinese blade that either looks suspiciously like a more expensive equivalent, please reply and allow me to compile a list for anyone that might be interested.

Sometimes the chinese equivalent may be just as good, for a fraction of the price, useful information when considering a new blade anyway. I know galaxy make quite a few, but I'm sure other do too.

I'll start off:

BTY Sardius --- Friendship 8030

Cheers!

Blade: Re-Impact Smart | Rubbers: Victas VS > 401 / Dtecs OX
OOAK TT Shop | My TT Articles
royv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2005 at 10:56am

you have three wang liqin and wang nan blades:

NITTAKU wang nan & wang liqin
http://www.vrocosport.nl/shop/nl/dept_191.html

NITTAKU (chinese) wang nan & wang liqin
http://www.iruiru.com/e/bd/bd02.html

Double Happiness, wang liqin
 http://www.dhs-sports.com/pages/e/product/product_details.jsp?id=597

so you see there are a few different (the second of Nittaku and DHS look alike also) wang liqin blades....or isn't this what you mean?

Frame: Threeball Balsa Carbon (strait handle)
FH: Andro Revolution C.O.R 2.0 (red)
BH: Donic Quattro 1.8 (black)
bigreddawgie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigreddawgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2005 at 6:42pm
stiga offensive oc and hurricane king
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2005 at 9:34pm

I don't think they're clones per se, cause dhs' marketing is so good they can sell more than they can make.  They're not into oem-ing for others so much.

The company that does the most oem'ing is sunflex, followed by galaxy and 729.  They really guard what's what though.

I think the 6030l used to be what's now the donic opticon.  But part of the deal was they sold the wood combination.  Then they had to change the 6030l (for the worse.)

I got a galaxy catalog, and many had "arylate" stamped in font suspicously identical to the butterfly font.  Seemingly intentionally.  Others had the same semicircle speed logo across the bottom that tibhar uses.  I know tibhar and galaxy work together, cause the tibhar "galaxy" bag has the galaxy logo on it.

W6 fl with Illumina 1.8

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2005 at 9:36pm

cool thanks for the info

Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 11:31am
What about HRT??

http://ttnpp.com/shop/blade-hrt-huaruite-clones-c-5_119.html
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 1:08pm
Cole, I think in another thread you suspected that some of the newer high end Btfly blades are actually built for them now by Sunflex.  Can you say which ones and why you think that?  One reason I ask is because a ZJK blade I bought played surprisingly differently from my Viscaria (and not as good).

Edited by Baal - 06/03/2012 at 1:08pm
cotdt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotdt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 2:03pm
The HRT Rosewood V clone is 6.4mm thick and is really fast. It is very nice, built better than Stiga's originals.

The Rosewood V is a good upgrade from the Offensive if you want more speed.

Edited by cotdt - 06/03/2012 at 2:07pm
Nittaku Resound
FH: Joola Timeless
BH: Joola Timeless
decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 2:22pm
anyone tried the bamboo blade?? from HRT??.

Yinhe Nr50 = Rosewood 5
         NR70 rosewood7

Yinhe Ne50 = ebenholz 5
         Ne 70 - EB 7
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee
ztec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Cole, I think in another thread you suspected that some of the newer high end Btfly blades are actually built for them now by Sunflex.  Can you say which ones and why you think that?  One reason I ask is because a ZJK blade I bought played surprisingly differently from my Viscaria (and not as good).

Does the ZJK blade have a "Made in Japan" logo on it anywhere? 
Your play will change your opinion of your equipment more than your equipment will change your opinion of your play.
Imago View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 2:38pm
Egghead View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by decoi decoi wrote:

anyone tried the bamboo blade?? from HRT??.

Yinhe Nr50 = Rosewood 5
         NR70 rosewood7

Yinhe Ne50 = ebenholz 5
         Ne 70 - EB 7

Rosewood 5 is usd$124 and nr50 is usd$150 at megaspin; that is very interesting LOL
Aurora ST: PME / ck531a OX
decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 3:22pm
the NR50 is like 10g lighter than the rosewood though.. :P

Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by cotdt cotdt wrote:

The HRT Rosewood V clone is 6.4mm thick and is really fast. It is very nice, built better than Stiga's originals.The Rosewood V is a good upgrade from the Offensive if you want more speed.

Hello Cotdt. How would you define better built than Stigas original!!!! And price is only one third or one quarter of it, by using about 80 % of similar materials...

http://ttnpp.com/shop/hrt-huaruite-bamboo-v-5-p-576.html

Edited by Gauguin - 06/03/2012 at 6:02pm
dingyibvs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingyibvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 4:15pm
Bamboo is technically a grass, so I don't know if a bamboo blade is tournament-legal.
Blade: DHS DM-1000 CPEN
FH: Tenergy 05 2.1
BH: Acuda S3 Max
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by dingyibvs dingyibvs wrote:

Bamboo is technically a grass, so I don't know if a bamboo blade is tournament-legal.

Wow, that is new to me.
I just did a quick check, it says "woody grass" lol.
I just bought a shirt with bamboo in there, so I am wearing grass....

Edited by ZApenholder - 06/03/2012 at 5:46pm
President & Head Coach
Tony's Table Tennis
(Shop, Academy, Agency)
Yasaka Sponsored Coach
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2012 at 7:18pm
For the sake of construction bamboo is a wood, maybe the ITTF need to change the definition to "Blades must only be made from life forms that fall within the kingdom Plantae". Or are we going to get to the stage of the ITTF doing DNA testing on blades to determine what is a "wood" and what species are grass LOL

Edited by bluebucket - 06/03/2012 at 7:19pm
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Gauguin Gauguin wrote:

The HRT Rosewood V clone is 6.4mm thick and is really fast. It is very nice, built better than Stiga's originals.The Rosewood V is a good upgrade from the Offensive if you want more speed.

Hello Cotdt. How would you define better built than Stigas original!!!! And price is only one third or one quarter of it, by using about 80 % of similar materials...

i would define like having smaller sanding defects than stiga
Egghead View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Gauguin Gauguin wrote:

If you order directly at taobao, you can ask them to put in the stiga or hk handleLOL
Aurora ST: PME / ck531a OX
cotdt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotdt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 1:46am
i can show pictures, but the quality and grains of wood on the HRT are also better. HRT also has less vibrations.
Nittaku Resound
FH: Joola Timeless
BH: Joola Timeless
decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 8:51am
actually any idea how much the rosewood 5 weights from HRT??

jinlai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinlai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 9:08am
W-6 is clone of YOE, but has a more hard feel.
Gauguin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gauguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 10:15am
Originally posted by decoi decoi wrote:

actually any idea how much the rosewood 5 weights from HRT??

82 to 88 grams at $ 25...
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 12:23pm
NR series has better finish & comes factory shaved for cpens.   I have both stiga rosewood & ebenholz...NR series also come with a huge wooden box.  They play very similar,  but I dont think I would pay the additional $20 for the wooden box

FYI,
Yinhe V-4 = BTY IF ZLC

igorponger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2012 at 3:55pm
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17070160031

Taobao marketplace is brimfull with Korbel and Primorac blades, at cheap.

Can anyone buy a piece and give it a thorough try ????
I was sayed from a Chinese seller this Korbel blades are not a fake product, it is made under official Butterfly license.
But how can we verify if his statement is true or not?

Thanks

Edited by igorponger - 06/04/2012 at 4:11pm
L2Pivot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L2Pivot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2012 at 9:36am
Has anyone tried any of the HRT 7 ply blades? Mainly the Ebenholz and Rosewood ones from ttnpp.com

-YEO FL-
(DHS H3 Neo Provincial 40°)
(Butterfly Tenergy 64)

★★★★★
中国,加油!
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2012 at 9:48am
Originally posted by L2Pivot L2Pivot wrote:

Has anyone tried any of the HRT 7 ply blades? Mainly the Ebenholz and Rosewood ones from ttnpp.com

+1, a comparison between rosewood V and the HRT clone would be interesting.
blade: stiga off wood nct - fh m1 turbo max - bh jp02 2.0 (15 sep 2014) - old video
Imago View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2012 at 10:13am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17070160031

Taobao marketplace is brimfull with Korbel and Primorac blades, at cheap.

Can anyone buy a piece and give it a thorough try ????
I was sayed from a Chinese seller this Korbel blades are not a fake product, it is made under official Butterfly license.
But how can we verify if his statement is true or not?

Thanks

WORLD-LWADING instead of WORLD-LEADING
A.MAZUNOV Off+ instead of P.KORBEL Off on the handle logo

Otherwise it is almost the same blade. Pen 79 g, FL - 84 g, head is 160x153. Abt $30 commissioned and shipped to you, VAT and custom fees excl. If included, the difference with the real Korbel will be $10. I wonder why should one prefer this blade over the original Korbel.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic