FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

BTY Jun Mizutani vs. Amultart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTY Jun Mizutani vs. Amultart
    Posted: 11/28/2010 at 10:21pm
Based on experience, what exactly are the differences between the Amultart and he MJ. Which is better for looping, spinnier, faster, harder, more flexible etc. Also what is the difference between hard/soft and flexible/stiff?

Thanks.
GO MUSTANGS!
Sponsored Links

tabl10s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabl10s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2010 at 7:21pm
I have both. MJ seems more flexible. Take my reply with a grain of salt as the MJ has 05/25 and the Amultart has Sriver G3/25.
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2010 at 11:27pm

Amlt is a stiff blade. I've used the SI and FL handles in the past with T05...It was too hard to control!

worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2010 at 2:19am
I have both with t05 fh and t64 bh. like the jm in all aspects of the game close to the table as well as far and its also spinier dont know why. speed more or less the same. amultart is stiffer. jm is more forgiving. but for me both cant compare to my innerforce zlc spin speed and control:) 
Innerforce ZLC FH: T05FX 2.1 BH: T64 1.9
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2010 at 11:33am
There's lots of reviews of both blades around here, and frankly if you don't know how to tell the difference between them just by looking at their specs, they are probably too advanced for you.

But I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I will offer my input... Amultart is IMO butterfly's fastest blade. It has the most power. There are other fast, stiff blades like SC, Gergely, Sardius, etc, but add the dwell time and catapult power of Amultart and its the fastest BTY blade. There are people who can do most shots well with the Amultart, but besides them I think MJ is easier for every shot. (Smashing is easier with Amultart.)

looping- MJ is easier
spinnier- MJ is spinnier
faster- Amultart
harder- Amultart
more flexible- MJ

Smile

tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2010 at 11:36am
Originally posted by LOOPMEISTER LOOPMEISTER wrote:

There's lots of reviews of both blades around here, and frankly if you don't know how to tell the difference between them just by looking at their specs, they are probably too advanced for you.

But I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I will offer my input... Amultart is IMO butterfly's fastest blade. It has the most power. There are other fast, stiff blades like SC, Gergely, Sardius, etc, but add the dwell time and catapult power of Amultart and its the fastest BTY blade. There are people who can do most shots well with the Amultart, but besides them I think MJ is easier for every shot. (Smashing is easier with Amultart.)

looping- MJ is easier
spinnier- MJ is spinnier
faster- Amultart
harder- Amultart
more flexible- MJ

Smile

1+

I think MJ is a nice blade, but it is too much for my wallent.  I personally would choose TBS or TB ALC.  They offer good speed+control and easier on my budgets.

my 2 cents.

Edited by tsanyc - 11/30/2010 at 12:07pm
PingPongBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2010 at 7:49am
I have an amultart. You probably wanna use a softer rubber with that blade .
Butterfly Amultart
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Avish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2010 at 12:06pm
Amultart is too fast and very hardto control.
For me, Mizutani is better in every aspect.
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2010 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Avish Avish wrote:

Amultart is too fast and very hardto control.
For me, Mizutani is better in every aspect.
1+
Pioneer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2010 at 2:38pm
I've never tried Amultart ... but JM is awesome for looping with appropriate rubber, specially Tenergy ... I tried it yesterday with T25 and T05, massive spin and speed and nice " Hard " feel . 

Edited by Pioneer - 12/07/2010 at 2:41pm
Blade: Timo Boll ZLF ST
My Feedback

ichini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ichini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2010 at 11:32pm
Hi guys,could you please compare MJ,IN ZLC and IN ALC for me please?In terms of looping,serving,blocking and counter-looping.Thanks
JohnnyChop View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2010 at 2:54am
should we have a third thread of MJ vs Amultart? 
729 Battle 2 Yasaka Goibao 5 Nittaku Fastarc G1   
Nittaku Fastarc G1 Butterfly Cypress Max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic