FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Nexy Labyrinthos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexy Labyrinthos
    Posted: 02/10/2018 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by kevo kevo wrote:

I'm not sure if they still make it, 100ni.  

Who knows though? I have dropped a level since the introduction of the new ball.

I do not believe Nexy Korea makes it anymore.. and their tak9.com website shows all 6 weights of that blade that were remaining are sold-out. I can ask them if they plan on making it again, but they already just released a new combo blade, so maybe the chances are not good, but who knows?

I have noticed a LOT of LP players who rely on LP at the table have dropped in level in the last few years. Some other style of players have also dropped level, some gained.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Sponsored Links

100niTenis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2018 at 10:28am
@Kevo
Thank you for reply. I also love this blade. Great blade and decent price for it. Like you, I am not sure how will behave with new balls, sadly.
Blade, Rubbers, Shoes, Socks ...
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/07/2018 at 8:57am
I'm not sure if they still make it, 100ni. I loved this blade and played with it--Dtecs OX BH and Rasant Powergrip or Grip on the FH--until the new plastic balls came in. Then I found it to be too fast to use without the spin of celluloid on blocks to take the pace off. It's sad bc I loved that blade...Cry  I still have it and think I may try it again in the off-season with something slower on the BH, maybe grippy long pips or something...maybe even anti despite the 'no balsa for anti' theory. 

Who knows though? I have dropped a level since the introduction of the new ball. I'm currently using a Neubauer Matador blade with N'bauer Gangster (minus a few broken pips!) and Tenergy 05 on the FH. It does the job but blocking close to the table just ain't what it used to be! *he sighs, memory drifting back to the good old days of celluloid balls wobbling and spinning across the table...*
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2018 at 9:32pm
Any news on this blade ?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2017 at 12:02pm
Are they made in Korea or China ?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100niTenis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2017 at 2:54am
Do they still make this blade ?
Wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2014 at 6:00am
@Nexy:
Korea has some very good Paralympic Table Tennis players.  In particular I am thinking about a wheelchair player like KIM Young Gun (2012 Class 4 Gold Medal Winner) who uses LP on his FH and inverted on his BH.  It would be very interesting to hear his opinion on this blade.
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2014 at 8:49am
Still after few years of use, I think this is BEST blade "I have ever played" I am huge fan of ST handle, never liked FL handle, but on this blade I use FL. Great feeling with right rubbers. Please keep in mynd that some rubbers just does not work very well with this blade.
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 1:14pm

This blade is at least ALL+ in slowest setup or OFF in fastest setup. Not for a classic defender. More of a modern defender with emphasis to attack more then 50% Blade is build top notch. Felling is best you can have out there.

Edited by melarimsa - 01/08/2014 at 8:46am
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2011 at 10:46pm
It's been so long time since I wrote in this forum.
I became pretty busy, and I could not keep writing, but summer is little bit better for me to stay here for a while.
And also I have several new blades to come out soon, and I will surely have good things to share with.

Ok, regarding Labyrinthos, this blade is born to be a partner for Grass D tecs.
As a Tibhar agent in Korea, I pushed this rubber even when Boomerang and Original were highly used time.
Grass D tecs has very unique feature, and in Korea, it survived those freak rubber market.

So, when I designed Nexy Labyrinthos, I always thought of this rubber.

Any way, in Korea, many long pip players are now realising that they can not win against people who are now well adapted with Grass D tecs, so I made my Labyrinthos little bit more aggressive.
So, this blade has little bit more faster than most other offensive long pip blades.

But it has still very stable and controlable back hand side.

It was a big success in Korean market, even though the Korean long pip market is not big.
If there is any guy interested in this blade, you can buy one in www.nexy.com.

Thank you.
Brand Manager of NEXY
thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2010 at 2:57am
How is this blade compare to the expensive Re-impact blades?
Can this blade be play by an offensive player with a flat bh and a looping fh?
I gether it's not a blade for Dtec?...
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2010 at 1:59am
Is there anybody tested this blade?

Seems not possible to find one.

Any way, I post one Korean advertisement here.

You will never get out of this labyrinthos!

This blade finally got the way to the dream of OX players.
The final answer was to defferentiate two surfaces of the blade.
On fore hand, two plies of limba embraces the ball depp.
On the back hand side, one thin koto makes the shaking return of each blocking.
And the most important structure comes from the one carbon layer which locates in one third of the blade thickness.

Meet the dream of your blade now!

Edited by Nexy - 12/24/2010 at 2:01am
Brand Manager of NEXY
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2010 at 5:12pm
    I just wanted to give some people info on this blade that i just purchased.    I ordered an 80 gram straight handle ,I put Tenergy 05FX  1.9  and Tibhar Grass Dtecs OX on it.  The build quality is very high, just as good as Butterfly and any other higher priced brand.  I noticed that there is a lot of thought on the construction of this blade and it is different than any other DEF blade i have tried.  I will honestly say that if you are a close to the table player this blade is not for you.  This blade has a very carbon sound to it and is a lot faster than i though it would be.  If you loop a lot form your FH side you will like the carbon and limba i also found chopping controllable but from mid distance and beyond.  The Koto on the BH is very interesting .  It is very "crisp" and pairs well with OX  . I think it would work better with sponge as there is still  carbon speed to the BH  and i normally play OX close to the table and this blade is a little fast to control unless you strictly block.   I normally play Dr. Neubauer Titan with Tackifire and SuperAnti , honestly this new blade is a bit much for me to handle.  I normally play close and sometimes mid distance  and Labyrinthos is more of a mid distance set up.  I have some Tackiness Chop2 I may put on the FH to try and tame it as i am sure Tenergy is not helping me out in the control department.  I am not sure if this blade is right for me but if you are more of a modern defender  that plays like  Joo or the others this blade maybe the best "combi" blade out there.  I have only trained about a few hours with this blade with my robot and will take it to the club to get some real action with it .   I will also let a few of the more aggressive defenders give it a shot as i think they will really like it.      
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic