Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sold: Two Nittaku Noveliars ST, Prices Reduced

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold: Two Nittaku Noveliars ST, Prices Reduced
    Posted: 01/24/2011 at 9:18pm

I have two 83 gm. straight handled Nittaku Noveliars.  They are both slightly used not even quite 2 months.  One has no damage whatsoever.  One has two dings from the same stroke so not particularly bad dents.  These blades are nice and light.  They play very well.  I am selling both blades for $130 as a pair, or $75 for the blade with no damage, and $70 for the blade with dings.  The shipping is figured into price.  P.M. Me for details we'll do a paypal transaction. Well, I can mail outside the U.S. but buyer will have to cover additional costs to ship.

All Done!  Thanks everyone!

Edited by Skippy - 03/08/2011 at 11:30pm
Xiom Zetro Quad
FH: Andro Hexer Max
BH: Xiom Euro Vega Max
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 9:35pm
I found a picture of the noveliar's plies online. Is it common practice to have a center ply made out of several pieces of wood? or maybe I am missing something? what do you people think?

robjkc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robjkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 10:22pm
Yes, the center ply is made of three pieces of wood, for added stiffness and speed.

Edited by robjkc - 01/24/2011 at 11:01pm
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 5:55pm

They are pretty quick blades.  They wouldn't be if it was just a single ply core cause these blades are really really thin. 

Xiom Zetro Quad
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 6:12pm
Now I got it! gosh I want those blades so bad.
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Now I got it! gosh I want those blades so bad.

Yeah, those blades are calling your name... FAAAAATTTT... LOL go get them!!!
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2011 at 4:28am
to which blade would you compare the noveliar in speed?
set up: Donic WSC

fh Cornileau target Pro GT H47

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2011 at 6:09pm
Ok, the ball contact feel on counters, blocks, smashes, and loops feels very similar to TBS in terms of the feedback you recieve.  On low impact shots the blade feels very soft.  They have nice hinoki outer plies which produces really nice short game feel.  The overall speed would be faster than TBS, and slower than PC.  It's a little closer to TBS's speed than PC, but it's definitely faster than TBS. 
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2011 at 12:59am
Ok, I have some pictures of the blades just to give you an idea of the blades condition.  I'm definitely not a photographer. 

and in the spirit of full disclosure.
this is the reverse side of the blade that had the dents.

Beautiful blades that play beautifully. 
Xiom Zetro Quad
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2011 at 1:53pm
hah...my 2 buddies here were just thinking of buying these 2 thro' me right there & then but too bad that I just saw that you just quoted there "US Only please", so....
Good luck still....
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2011 at 2:07pm
It is possible to have tracking between USA and Canada but it costs an additional $11. I guess the seller could accept to ship to Canada if the buyer accepts to pay for the expensive tracking feature. 
That's the seller's call! I just wanted to make sure he knew true tracking is possible between those 2 countries. 
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2011 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

It is possible to have tracking between USA and Canada but it costs an additional $11. I guess the seller could accept to ship to Canada if the buyer accepts to pay for the expensive tracking feature. 
That's the seller's call! I just wanted to make sure he knew true tracking is possible between those 2 countries. 

Hey, if the buyer out of the states is willing to pay for the additional costs of the shipping I would be more than happy to take the extra steps to ship over the border.
Xiom Zetro Quad
jhe1976 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhe1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2011 at 8:09pm
Interesting!! nice blade.. Is the blade sealed? do yo have the original box? how you compare the thickness of that blade to TBS? Are they both the same?

Edited by jhe1976 - 01/29/2011 at 8:09pm
Viscaria
FH.T80
BH.T05
My Feedback
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2011 at 8:36pm
Thickness is very similar to a TBS, or Stradivarius.  Nittaku definitely uses some sort of sealant on it, cause if you see it there's a line of a finish change a few mm above the handle.  You don't really need much of a sealant on hinoki though.  I think they list the thickness at paddlepalace.com.  I don't remember what the thickness is.  I do have the original boxes, however the packaging from Nittaku isn't anything to brag about.  It's not over the top like Xiom, and Andro can be.
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2011 at 6:31pm
bump?
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2011 at 12:09pm
Price of the blade with damage on it is $80 by itself. 
Xiom Zetro Quad
kc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2011 at 2:16pm

Hi Skippy. So how much for the one without damage?

zlc T05&T25
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2011 at 3:16pm
$85 delivered unless out of country. 
Xiom Zetro Quad
kc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2011 at 3:34pm
Please send PM
zlc T05&T25
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2011 at 2:44pm
Smile
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/08/2011 at 6:18pm
Thumbs Up
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2011 at 10:31am

Hmmmm?  Smile

Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2011 at 8:26pm
$130 for the pair!
Xiom Zetro Quad
dalamchops View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalamchops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2011 at 10:57pm
gonna be mine if it's still here by next paycheck
Stiga Titanium 5.4 Cpen
Andro Hexer Pips 2.1
Donic Acuda S2 Max
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2011 at 9:37pm

I always loved having two identical blades at tournament if I ripped the rubber on one, out comes an identical blade. 

Xiom Zetro Quad
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2011 at 10:12pm
This is freakin' genius thought
No sarcasm intended. I just received from carryboy the mj I sold him (I am having a moment. I do not remember who sold it to me).
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2011 at 11:08pm
You bought it back or what?
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2011 at 9:22pm
Weird weekend.  I went outta town and missed out some stuff.
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2011 at 11:15pm
Gonna be outta town for a few days, so if ya pm me it might be a few days before you get a response.
Xiom Zetro Quad
Skippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2011 at 7:22pm

K. Back in town!Smile

Xiom Zetro Quad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic