Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

timo boll all+ fs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joo Se Who View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joo Se Who Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: timo boll all+ fs
    Posted: 02/10/2011 at 4:26pm
blade in like new condition would like 45 shipped in us

Edited by Joo Se Who - 02/11/2011 at 2:04am
Blade:TBS
FH:05fx
BH:05fx

Sponsored Links

MindTrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindTrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2011 at 4:48pm
I believe this belongs in the picture/video section of the forum.
Apolonia ZLC
Donic Z3
Andro R42
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2011 at 4:49pm
Price? Pictures of anything but the handle? Condition? Usage length? 
MindTrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindTrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2011 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

I don't think its for sale. He just posted the pic in the wrong forum. Otherwise it would say FS/FT/LF, ST/FL/AT, used/new, weight, price/shipping.

If I remember correctly, this is the same person who posted a W7 blade in the FS forum with absolutely NO information about it whatsoever. Not even a picture. I suppose this is improvement since we have a fuzzy pic of the handle.
Apolonia ZLC
Donic Z3
Andro R42
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2011 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by MindTrip MindTrip wrote:

I suppose this is improvement since we have a fuzzy pic of the handle.

LOL 

I think your correct though M-Trip.   He does not know where the correct section is. 

RJTT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2011 at 11:08pm
I am pretty sure it is for sale. He tried selling it to me a couple weeks ago when I had a LF post.

Founding member and club director of: Davidson County Table Tennis Club, NC.

www.davidsoncountytabletennisclub.com

CLUB SPONSORS: Joola, Giant Dragon, Zero Pong, Newgy, mypingpongbuddy
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joo Se Who Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2011 at 2:06am
sorry about not posting fs and i have other pics jus trying to figure how to upload them as it ask me to reduce pic size and im not most comp savy person

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joo Se Who Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2011 at 2:17am
Originally posted by MindTrip MindTrip wrote:

Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

I don't think its for sale. He just posted the pic in the wrong forum. Otherwise it would say FS/FT/LF, ST/FL/AT, used/new, weight, price/shipping.

If I remember correctly, this is the same person who posted a W7 blade in the FS forum with absolutely NO information about it whatsoever. Not even a picture. I suppose this is improvement since we have a fuzzy pic of the handle.

I guess u have nothing better to do then complain about every little thing wrong with a post , ur not even interested in blade so why dont u mind ur buisness and i also answered all the questions about w7 and people who pm get pics and their questions answered

MindTrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindTrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2011 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Joo Se Who Joo Se Who wrote:

I guess u have nothing better to do then complain about every little thing wrong with a post , ur not even interested in blade so why dont u mind ur buisness and i also answered all the questions about w7 and people who pm get pics and their questions answered

Exactly, my point. No one should have to ask you any questions about the item you're selling. All the pertinent information should be in the initial post provided by you, the seller. The only question that should be asked is if the item is still available.

For your information, I am interested in this blade, or rather, was interested when I first opened the topic. If you can not remember to include a description of the blade, price or even whether its for sale/for trade/ or looking for in the post with out potential buyers having to ask for the information, how are we to assume that you will remember to ship the blade to the buyer?

I wouldn't buy from you because your post seems sketchy. If you really want to sell the TB All+ include all information that the buyer would want to know. Accurate description of its condition/useage, price, shipping and detailed pics. And if you'd like, I can resize the photos for you.
Apolonia ZLC
Donic Z3
Andro R42
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic