Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTTC 2011 (Rotterdam) Videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
emir24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emir24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2011 at 6:29am
Originally posted by hery hery wrote:

I want video men's single final  Wang Hao vs Zang Jike by multiupload. share for me please. thank you.

Here is the Men s Singles Finale

Zhang Jike VS. Wang Hao : http://www.multiupload.com/0UU4UP1NT4

Edited by emir24 - 05/19/2011 at 7:30am
Timo Boll and Co. - GO for GOLD in der Westfalenhalle
Sponsored Links

skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2011 at 10:49am
skip3119
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2011 at 2:49pm
A missing match from 4th Round WS

Wu Yang vs Viktoria Pavlovich
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S3DM60SW
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
hery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2011 at 10:22pm
Thank for your share video men's single final zhang jike vs wang hao.
hery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2011 at 10:23pm
I will download men's single final later today. thank for your share 
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2011 at 5:29pm
Now finally :
Wang Hao-Ma Long (highlights recorded by myself)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2011 at 8:21pm
tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2011 at 12:44am

THIS GUY ZJK IS A MACHINE!!!

Edited by tsanyc - 05/21/2011 at 12:47am
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2011 at 8:27am
Wang Hao - Andrej Gacina (Highlights):
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2011 at 3:56pm
vader555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vader555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2011 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Yes, you can buy it from TTAU ($4.50 for 4 videos including that match)

http://www.tabletennisactionunlimited.com/on-demand-videos.php

thanks sir jimt..

just asking, if one buys this and uploads it on youtube would it be ok/legal?

Edited by vader555 - 05/21/2011 at 8:38pm
SchlagerCarbon:Sriver/SriverEL
AndroCarbonLightOff+:AndroCor2/Plasma
Pending:Sardius:Thor's/Thor's
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2011 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by vader555 vader555 wrote:

thanks sir jimt..

naturally no... not that it stopped many people before but most likely you will get the same cease-and-desist order from reflex.

lomonaco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lomonaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2011 at 6:08am
Is it possible to download from TTAU? In their website they say that if you download a video, it won't play properly... How can i it be done?
jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2011 at 11:24am
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2011 at 11:29am
Originally posted by lomonaco lomonaco wrote:

Is it possible to download from TTAU? In their website they say that if you download a video, it won't play properly... How can i it be done?

depends on the format. So far none of their videos play in my IE 7 or FF

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2011 at 3:40pm

thanks sir jimt..

naturally no... not that it stopped many people before but most likely you will get the same cease-and-desist order from reflex.

I would like to ask to all the people that have downloaded  the HQ videos  that were deleted  from ttcrasaive,ttcountenance  if they can upload to MU or any  host service.
whoa7nellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoa7nellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2011 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

thanks sir jimt..

I would like to ask to all the people that have downloaded  the HQ videos  that were deleted  from ttcrasaive,ttcountenance  if they can upload to MU or any  host service.

Why would you want them to do that? That will only continue piracy and copyright infringement.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2011 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by whoa7nellie whoa7nellie wrote:

thanks sir jimt..

Why would you want them to do that? That will only continue piracy and copyright infringement.

Just want to see the videos  not uploading
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2011 at 3:12pm

Originally posted by lomonaco lomonaco wrote:

depends on the format. So far none of their videos play in my IE 7 or FF

Only Chrome works for me so far with TTAU website videos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoa7nellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2011 at 3:45pm
Quote Just want to see the videos  not uploading

But you are only legally seeing full length videos if you are paying for them.

Edited by whoa7nellie - 05/24/2011 at 3:45pm
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 2:59am

there is some matches  we will never see  because  RS think they are boring  we must have a choice and RS is biased against the chinese  if you dont believe mewatch the videos of 96 olympics and 1999 wttc  and there is no single slow motion shot in that videos, something you will never see in any video of any sport at high competition..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoa7nellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 11:08am

there is some matches  we will never see  because  RS think they are boring  we must have a choice and RS is biased against the chinese  if you dont believe mewatch the videos of 96 olympics and 1999 wttc  and there is no single slow motion shot in that videos, something you will never see in any video of any sport at high competition..

RS is merely getting their footage from direct feed from ITTF from what they have told me and I have learned online. If they don't have specific matches then they were either too costly, or had a problem during filming that prohibited them from getting a workable copy. They don't leave matches out. That is bad business. They obviously want to provide everything a customer would demand. They are NOT in the practice of determining what is or is not boring. That is just foolish to assume.

If RS doesn't have what you are looking for contact the ITTF and they can lead you in the direction of another distributor to purchase. That is what I would do.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 12:14pm

RS is merely getting their footage from direct feed from ITTF from what they have told me and I have learned online. If they don't have specific matches then they were either too costly, or had a problem during filming that prohibited them from getting a workable copy. They don't leave matches out. That is bad business. They obviously want to provide everything a customer would demand. They are NOT in the practice of determining what is or is not boring. That is just foolish to assume.

If RS doesn't have what you are looking for contact the ITTF and they can lead you in the direction of another distributor to purchase. That is what I would do.

if you see the videos of 1997 where waldner wins and the videos where liu wins are entirely different(poor production) you will get it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoa7nellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 12:43pm

if you see the videos of 1997 where waldner wins and the videos where liu wins are entirely different(poor production) you will get it

RS promotes Waldner big time (they even have specialty DVD that is just about him). They aren't doing anything you say intentionally. As I said if it looks different to you then that is the way they received the video to begin with.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 12:59pm

RS promotes Waldner big time (they even have specialty DVD that is just about him). They aren't doing anything you say intentionally. As I said if it looks different to you then that is the way they received the video to begin with.

RS made asians look like dorks in their videos based on biased editing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoa7nellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2011 at 1:41pm

Ok. I can see this isn't going anywhere. Enjoy your bias!

P.S. RS does not edit the videos. They get them pre-edited by Unas.
Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2011 at 1:15am
You guys should check out this video: http://youtu.be/A7jgGYDX2zs
The video is taken right at the barriers at a good angle, but pay close attention to the caption below...

Edited by Jeff(ATTC) - 05/27/2011 at 1:16am
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2011 at 1:46am

Ok. I can see this isn't going anywhere. Enjoy your bias!

P.S. RS does not edit the videos. They get them pre-edited by Unas.

true for last videos but not for mid 90's videos
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2011 at 8:42am
Originally posted by jeannn jeannn wrote:

jeannn  thanks so much for putting up those links.  The high quality video is so nice to see, especially from such different vantage points most of us are not used to seeing watching via ITTF TV. 

If the ITTF would broadcast this type of quality i would pay for it!

jeannn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeannn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2011 at 10:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic