tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Buy and Sell > For sale

FS: chronos new stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: chronos new stuff
    Posted: 07/05/2011 at 11:03pm

No Trades at the moment

Add a few bucks for tracking and insurance if desired.  Blade prices quoted with shipping for US buyers.  Rubber and jersey add $2 flat rate shipping.  Out of country buyers - tracking and insurance only available with priority, which is $40 to most places.  Regular airmail for blades is $17 and does not include insurance, I cannot assume the risk for shipping overseas.

PM for high res pics of any blades here:

Stiga 6.2 mm Clipper FL Legend highly sought after, red lense like LGLs cpen clipper, red text, outer plies beautiful sealed with 1 layer of zissner shellac, crazy glue at top of handle where it meets the blade from previous owner, warm, dynamic with no weird vibrations.  Weight is surprising, doesn't feel this heavy at all, weight is in the handle, 102.2 grams.  $285 $265 shipped

Nittaku Custom Ludeak Fleet FL Legend iruiru used to take custom orders so I tried to get them to make me a Ludeak Fleet FL Legend - this comes from the same place pros get their gear.  Handle dimensions were good width wise, but they totally messed up the thickness - it was like a baseball bat.  So you get the blade itself, original handle pieces removed quite cleanly (I tried and failed to thin out the handle).  Some cosmetic dents around the handle.  Feel of this blade is very different from the commercial version, huge sweet spot.  Good project but I don't have time for that :/ get a custom maker to put a handle on this and it will be something very special.   71.6 grams  Originally $250+, take the blade for $105 shipped

DHS Hurricane King domestic version - serial C00718602, ordered from TTRubberman back in 2007 for my friend whom I'm selling it for.  Comes with H3 Neo Prov forehand, red JUIC Patsiuma III short pips backhand.  Awesome combo, blade played for years by 2000+ player till he finally upgraded.  Sweat stains on handle, rubbers in very good shape, edge tape so not sure about dents  171.4 grams with both rubbers  $120 for combo

Butterfly Senkoh Special-90s - new / unused, sheet of galaxy moon black on forehand, beautiful 121.5 grams with rubber, $70 shipped

HRT Rosewood 5 Penhold!  New, as shipped to me from ttnpp, beautiful. A little finishing with fine sandpaper will make them perfect.  77.9 grams  $24 shipped in a padded envelope

Offensive Classic Carbon - FL Legend, amazing finish from Stiga for once, from paddle palace, played once, mint  81.2 grams, 5.58 mm thick   $65 shipped US in box in padded envelope

Giant Dragon Balsa Def 5-plywood has a topspeed OFF handle on it put there by accident, big headsize and light, cool defensive blade!  sweat stains around the handle, edges sealed, 1mm ding at 9:30 backhand side 71.3 grams   $17 shipped in padded envelope

Stiga Clipper WRB FL Legend  unused, but forehand side got 5 or so pits when removing rubber, backhand has two small pits.  Pits are through one ply.  I was going to repair it but too many projects, get some wood filler and finish with a layer of sealer  86.2 grams  $22 shipped in padded envelope

Stiga Clipper CC FL Legend from paddle palace, perfect / never played  84.5 a rare weight, beautiful.  I finished the edges and rounded the neck slightly, no rough stiga finish here $90 shipped in box

Stiga Ebenholz VII FL Legend powerhouse from stiga, excellent condition - 3x 1mm dings on the FH side (came that way from factory)  89 grams   $70 shipped in box

Stiga Tube Carbo FL Legend only other blade I fell in love with from stiga, this one is a spare.  Stiff but soft, 6.4 mm thickness, tons of bite for looping.  I switch between this and clipper, the only 5 ply blade I like.  This one is new, faces sealed with zissner shellac (you have to seal this blade or you'll rip the outer ply, I ruined one discovering this), ready to go.  From paddle palace, currently not available from them.  90.7 grams  $42 shipped in box in padded envelope

Stiga Carbo 7.6 FL Legend Not much to look at, but what it lacks in looks it more than makes up for in feeling.  Heavily played example that is very old, has a huge sweet spot and tons of kick, felt NOTHING like the new one I had, this one is in another league.  Faces have some scuff marks from sanding, tons of dents and nicks (the bigger two repaired), sweat stains, but trust me, if you want a blade for PLAYING this is the one  98.6 grams   $25 shipped in padded envelope

Jerseys:

Mizuno green, size M but fits like a roomly US Large, new with tags, $14:

Li Ning, 4XL, fits like a US between L and XL, new with tags, $20:

Li Ning, 4XL, fits like a US between L and XL, new with tags, $20:

Rubbers  Blowout prices in red!  :

uncut
-------

H3 OLD TOPSHEET red, 2.20 39 degree, very hard to find these days $20

H3 Neo Provincial 2.15 38 degree black  $36

Xiom Vega China vm black, $36

cut rubbers
--------------

Galaxy Moon cut combo - both 39 degree 2.0, excellent shape, $12 shipped for the combo

Yasaka Pryde 30 2.0 red nice alternative to boost, great stuff, used a few sessions, cut to stiga, WBG on sponge   $16

Stiga Neos 2.0 red -
cut to stiga, used for two sessions, glued with rubber cement  $16

Stiga Magna 2.0 red - cut to stiga, used for two sessions, glued with rubber cement  $16

$2.00 flat rate shipping, shipping free on 3 or more rubbers (in US, international pay actual shipping 

Gambler Carbon Oversize - Modern defensive / all round tool, just 73 grams, if you don't have the budget for the MPS here's an excellent alternative for far less.  NEW, playing surfaces perfect, some smudges on the edges from being in my coaches bag.  Save here, $14.50 shipped with NEW LP OX red from friendship for the backhand in small envelope! madness!!!!
Stiga Offensive Oversized FL legend - From my coaches bag, OLD, 10 years give or take?  Nice comfy and big handle, 93 grams.  Has chips on both sides, major chip is pictured.   Meeds a slight repair, grimy, some dings, but this is an old blade, lots of feeling, solid, straight as an arrow, 93 grams  $14.00 shipped
Mazunov FL $5 with any blade! - old badge, 108 grams or something like that.  Trouble is its warped, from my coaches basement.  You can try (wetting it and) pressing it in a vice, or use the handle for another blade.  Just $5 with any blade > $30.
The Beast.... Jpen, with a Banda Waldner shakehand handle attached.  Pics say it all.  Some grime / glue residue on the forehand side, remove with fine grit sandpaper if you care.  3 ply wood, 2 carbon, amazing feeling, tons of pop... 94.8 grams, all fear and pain for your opponent, a true weapon... from my coaches arsenal $25.00 shipped
Killerspin Kido 7p - $32.50
Avalox p500 AN - pre-AVX, this blade is new but was in my coaches bag and got some dust on the edges, one edge is slightly discolored, I tried to capture it in pics but its hard to see.  Otherwise perfect and a very nice example, just $38.50 shipped, AN handle is surprisingly wide and comfy on this one
Matsush1ta Pro Special - 93.5 grams, ST handle, very nice shape.  Some small superficial dents near 12 oclock forehand face, 1-2 cm in from storage, should come out easily with a hot iron.  Backhand face excellent, very clean.  Superficial edge dent at 4 oclock, some glue residue, discoloration, and roughness from edge tape removal around the edges.  Handle a little darkened from use.  Beautiful example, excellent defensive tool, $135 shipped  in small box  RARE I talked to a defender last week and he thought this price was too low, but I told him the market is small

Edited by chronos - 03/23/2014 at 9:44pm
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2011 at 3:01am
bump for a good combo!
Viscaria
Hurricane 3
Tenergy 80 1.9
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 8:02pm
bump, more stuff sold
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2011 at 10:12am
bump, maze sold
gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2011 at 11:31am
bump for a good seller although the ludeack is so invitingEmbarrassed
Blades: Amultart,Zetro Quad, Axelo

Rubbers: FH: Sigma 2 Euro, Vega japan BH: Sigma 1 Pro
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2011 at 11:32pm
Chronos is a good reliable seller/buyer & my Swe. bro. I dealt w/him few times a while back. I used to have a Ludeack FL, regular version, very nice 7 plied good quality blade. To me, Ludeacks are Lexus GS/ES & other variants/versions & Clipper wood is Toyota Camry.
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2011 at 12:03pm
Thanks tiehwen, my oldest friend on the forum!

I just dropped the price on the clipper combo, throwing in the rubbers for free.
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2011 at 8:15pm
bump, some stuff sold, more stuff added.
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2011 at 11:21am
bump
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2011 at 10:19pm
ludeack limited re-available
JimT View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2011 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by chronos chronos wrote:

ludeack limited re-available

Too bad you are not trading it...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member
Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2011 at 12:14am
I can do trades but a little picky mostly just to control the EJism.  Definitely looking for h3 neo prov 39 degree 2.15 or 2.1 black, TB ALC right now thanks!
singody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2011 at 12:43am
ludeack is so good!
One side Cpen.
My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
JimT View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2011 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by singody singody wrote:

ludeack is so good!

is there some info on Limited edition and why it is 50% more expensive than regular?
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member
Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2011 at 6:56pm
Hi JimT, you can confirm with iruiru but these are made in the same place that nittaku's custom blades are done (made on request, and where sponsored players equipment is made).  These are not mass produced, they are hand made with better veneers, better gluing.  They also change the parameters on the blades - the handles can be bigger, the head sizes bigger, ply thicknesses are adjusted, etc.  I don't have a regular ludeack to compare to, but I have a ludeack fleet custom as well as a commercial - the feeling on the custom is a whole different level, there is so much more life to the blade.  This ludeack limited has the most feeling, more than the ludeack fleet I have for certain, but the handle is regular size, and too small for me.
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2011 at 7:00pm
Oh I added a Donic coppa sheet, just tested, this has to be the best looking topsheet I've ever seen, its too fast / soft for me, away from the table this rubber is a monster. This is CLASSIC coppa, not the tensor rubbers, the topsheet is very springy / dynamic, speed glued this must be godly.

Edited by chronos - 08/06/2011 at 7:01pm
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2011 at 12:02am
bump, adding rosewood VII, its an amazing blade but I'm too attached to my clipper CR WRB
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 7:58pm

Edited by chronos - 08/30/2011 at 11:58pm
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2011 at 3:43pm
bump, added tin arc, ludeack limited on its way to new home
icc0191 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icc0191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2011 at 11:32pm
Where are you shipping it from?
Jesus Saves!
Hayabusa Z+
T05 / T05 fx
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2011 at 2:41am
Cambridge, MA
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2011 at 12:07am
bump, added rosewood pic, lowered prices on both ti 5.4 and clipper combo!
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2011 at 2:28pm
clipper combo sold
victoryside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2011 at 10:52pm
Oh... Rosewood makes me EJing...-_-;;;;
OSP Virtuoso UTCAN
/Adidas Fibertec classic
64/05,Tenzone sf, 1Q, 5Q/
BTY Photino AN/
BTY Amultart FL
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2011 at 5:15pm
bump, made a cheap, good combo with the ti 5.4
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2011 at 7:12pm
bump, buy now get a free (large) bottle of ttnpp tuner with any new rubber or blade purchase.
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2011 at 7:53pm
Tin Arc 3 2.1mm available ? PM you !
jsaejea View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsaejea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2011 at 6:06am
Nice combo on the ti 5.4:  Available? PM please.
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2011 at 1:31pm
bump
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2011 at 4:54pm
bump, added clipper shoot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic