n/a
 Seller's Notes:

Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (39)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback: Shay2be
    Posted: 07/15/2011 at 10:24pm
Thanks for the feedback! do not post a negative feedback without telling me because i will try my best to fix it!
Sponsored Links

tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2011 at 11:49am
Awesome seller!!!

My 1st deal with Shay was smooth.

thanks

tsa
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2011 at 12:25am
awesome buyer, highly recommended!!!
kjedroska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjedroska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2011 at 3:07pm
A+¸,o¤* PROFESSIONAL *¤o,¸¸,o¤* SELLER *¤o,¸¸,o¤* 5 STARS *¤o,¸¸,o¤THANKS *¤o
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2011 at 8:58pm
Good transactions, all went smoothly. I would deal again.
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2011 at 3:36am
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

Good transactions, all went smoothly. I would deal again.

John,

Did I miss something here? This was not your sentiment in other threads.
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2011 at 9:11pm
Got my rubber but not charmed.

First the good: I did receive the rubber. I can't tell if it's been used for just 1 hour, but in all honesty the surface does look fresh, so I have no complains about that.

The neutral: sloppily applied glue on the back, looked yukky, could have cleaned it. I was able to easily removed it myself. I myself would not send the product in this shape. Then, this must be the sloppiest cut of a rubber I have ever seen. Did you chew it with your teeth? I cut with a blade, and I cut with scissors, and I never try for a clean cut, but this is just totally sloppy. The rubber was just dumped in a paper envelope. Nothing on it, I mean nothing, not even a walmart nylon bag to protect it from humidity. You open the paper envelope and you pull the rubber and that's it. But the rubber did not have any damage, and had not stuck to the paper, so while this is a turn off, i don't have complaints about it either.

Now the bad: The rubber has shrunk a bit. I did not expect that from 1 hour used rubber. When did it shrink? Especially lenghtwise, there will be a good distance from the handle. Whatever, i don't care much about that, i'm just not buying any more used tenergy. 
The rubber was advertised for $40. I pmed him that I will take it. He said 42.50! I didn't wana bother and I paid 42.50, but that is not cool. 
I asked if he still had that Primorac, and that I would take it if he had. The primorac was for sale for $40, last time I heard. He said, yes, available, but for 49. I said no. Now I understand that blade was being sold to many people simultaneously and he backed out of some of the deals. 
One last thing. I pm him 4 days after I paid and ask if he shipped the rubber. That was this Monday. He pms me back that he forgot my address. How do you forget something what you have in a pm. I give him the address again, and he says he will ship the rubber Thursday. Why would he need another 4 days to ship it is beyond me, unless he did not posses the rubber at the time and was waiting for someone to ship it back to him or something. Whatever.

Final word, got my rubber, though late, in pretty good condition, though shrunk a bit, and have no complaints to file, but I did not enjoy this transaction at all and will not do business again.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2011 at 11:46pm
Good transaction. Although he was late sending me
Rubbers but he sent extra rubbers as a compensation.

I have no complaint.

Klhfans
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2011 at 5:10pm
I recently completed a transaction with shay and I'm glad I gave him another chance. the paddle was well protected overall but the rubbers on the paddle could have been better safeguarded. I gave him some advice on this and I think he will continue to improve as a reliable seller.

Thanks Shay
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
glassmaple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glassmaple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2011 at 9:29pm
Good transaction. Sent out in a reasonable time frame. The item was packaged securely.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2012 at 5:07pm

It was nice to deal with this kid. Lots & lots of questions from him though....but at the end of the day, everything went well. Hope to deal with him again one day.

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2012 at 10:23pm
Good buyer, quick payment, really starting to become a key contributor to the overall growth and success of this forum in general.  Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.  Keep up the great work!
Hercules View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hercules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2012 at 3:37pm
Great buyer. It was a smooth transaction. I hope we can do more smooth transactions in the future.
Thanks.
Hercules
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2012 at 3:53pm
@ shay, clear your inbox
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2012 at 4:31pm
Very easy transaction with Shay, one of several already, he's a great forumer.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2012 at 7:00pm
I'm a bit worried for this kid...
I realize that He's too impatient in his buying/selling or dealing w/ some members here & as a result in some cases, as per his pms to me, that he has been taken advantage of by other more experienced members.
Patience is a Virtue, kid.
Good luck in your future dealings with others.

Edited by tiehwen - 01/10/2012 at 7:04pm
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

I'm a bit worried for this kid...
I realize that He's too impatient in his buying/selling or dealing w/ some members here & as a result in some cases, as per his pms to me, that he has been taken advantage of by other more experienced members.
Patience is a Virtue, kid.
Good luck in your future dealings with others.

Right on, he is way too impatient in my opinion, especially when it comes to selling, slashing price every 30 minutes or so.  Buying wise, he definitely need to do more extensive research on what he wants ideally before approaching sellers and give them his money.  Even after payment is made, he still casts doubts on whether what he bought was what he wanted, which could result in a consistent bickering back and forth between both parties that will not only ruin his image as a buyer, but also the credibility and reputation of the sellers.

I wish I had taken advantage of him like other members did when I had the chance, haha LOL  But unfortunately he got the best out of my 5P-2A while I suffered some loss.
AlexB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2012 at 8:57am
A+ Buyer. Smooth transaction.
Alex
Kashuken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashuken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2012 at 9:27am
Smooth transaction, no problem!
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2012 at 2:00pm
Simply awesome!
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2012 at 1:51pm
good transaction, will do business again.  Thanks
My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2012 at 3:31pm
Shay2be is a good buyer. I would do business with him again.

-LM
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2012 at 7:28pm
Awesome Shay2be!
My 2nd deal(V1 Quad w/ Xiom rubbers) with Shay2be was good.
Thanks and will do business again you,
George

ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84832&title=feedback-gweipwu
chronos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2012 at 11:41pm
Shay is super cool - Shay your PM is full!
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 9:59am
yeah....his PM box is FULL & he's on Spring Break & probably play'n outside.....
ccg7400 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccg7400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2012 at 6:47pm
Great buyer. Smooth transaction.
Thanks
CCG7400
Kumonryu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumonryu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2012 at 11:39pm
Awsome buyer super smooth,and FAST!!$$, what a pleasure ,Thank you again..ShayBig smile

/kumonryu
BTY JMSZLC Fl

T 05-FX FH; T 80 BH

jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2012 at 2:39pm
smooth transaction and fast shipping.

thanks, JL

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2012 at 2:25pm
fast buyer and shipper. another smooth transaction with our rising star shay2be :)
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2012 at 11:36am
good transaction with Shay.

thanks!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic