n/a
 Seller's Notes:

Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (39)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2012 at 2:46pm
very happy with the transaction, many thanks!
Sponsored Links

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2012 at 3:33am
Shay2be is a good seller.
I can absolutely recommend him.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2012 at 5:35pm
terrific buyer, immediate payment, always a thrill to do business with Shay.  Highly recommended!
TibiKE View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TibiKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2012 at 3:46pm
Shay2be is a good buyer. 2 or 3 times- without problemsSmile.Recommended!
My Feedback

Donic Waldner world champion 89

Bluestorm Z1

TSP Super Spinpips chop2
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2013 at 4:24pm
Nice and serious buyer! Highly recommended to members here!
Star
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2013 at 11:51pm
He may be a good buyer as he has bought a YEO ST (84g), which was used by my son, months ago. I packed that YEO ST safely & nicely as I thought it would be used by this good owner. I obviously lost money by selling it but I didn't mind at all. I thought Shay2be is just a kid not much younger than my son.
I recently just bought a used IF ALC Combo from him last month & that would be the 1st for me ever to buy anything from him. There were few users who warned me about this Shay kid as they told me that he doesn't make good/right decision or rather he changes his mind all the time. I didn't quite believe that as I sold to him once & he sent payment fast. I had then in constant pm's with him & sure enough, he went back & forth & constantly changed his mind, he was also very vague about the conditions of the used rubbers & the blade, the pics. were as awful as usual but somehow I thought I would just give him benefit of the doubt. When we just about agreed on the price, he suddenly changed his mind again & asked me for more money which I rejected as we already agreed the price in 1 of the previous pms.
At the same time, I also sent another payment for another Combo as I accepted his asking price but he chickened out & gave me the excuse that some 1 already bought it.
Now, the IF ALC Combo showed up today & it looks like a piece of crap. Dents/dings around the edges which he told me before it had only couple of minors. The rubbers are dirty and worn out and the red one has chunks missing & cut too small which he never told me even I had pressed him in my previous pms.
To add insult to injuries, he packaged the combo w/flimsy food wrap plastic in just thin hard USPS envelope with no foam wrap for added protection not to mention that it has no original box or even decent good harder envelope.
So to sum everything up, I won't deal with this kid anymore & I'd advise others especially overseas members or Canadians to be careful. Shay thought that I'm a good old Canadian and he could just get away this time with his dishonesty, immaturity and false communications.
If you need that amount of money, less than 100 bucks or you're poor or run out of pocket money, you could just keep that $$$ money I sent you as that amount won't make you much richer yet I hope others esp. non-USA members would "see & know" you better.
Oh, not forgetting to say that he may be young but really is a good LIAR.
Hope you sleep well tonite, Kiddo.

Edited by tiehwen - 03/06/2013 at 12:16am
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2013 at 5:14pm
Very good buyer! Star
Great communication, and he always understands seller in every aspect.
Enjoy your time!
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2013 at 11:06pm
Shay's the man!  Looking forward to our next transaction soon!  Thanks again buddy!
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2015 at 8:58pm
This transaction was questionable.  I sent a blade from CA to PA on 9/10/15 and he saids he did not receive it after 5 days.  I couldn't find the receipt so I said I'd wait for my credit card statement and have them run a postal fraud investigation.
A few days later, the blade is suddenly at the post office after 2 and a half weeks.

Lesson learned, I will not deal with him in the future. 
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic