Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fake? Hurricane provincial and national version?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fake? Hurricane provincial and national version?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
risingup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote risingup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fake? Hurricane provincial and national version?
    Posted: 08/22/2011 at 8:28am
There is no doubt that the DHS hurricane II and III rubbers are one of the most popular in the world, partially because it's so commonly used in China. 
Dear www.ttnpp.com :

Thank you very much for www.ttnpp's best customer services !

I want to buy DHS Hurricane 3 NATIONAL Version 4 edges $55.00.

Is this really national version ?

Please read online comments below about DHS Hurricane 3 NATIONAL Version and provincial versions.
This online comments is telling me DHS does not sell DHS Hurricane 3 NATIONAL and provincial versions to the public.

I trust www.ttnpp.com.

Would you please e-mail me your counter-comments about this online information for www.ttnpp's better customer services ?

I hope we all deeply recognize each other to build the better table tennis community with our respect and honest.

Chinyong Chong, table tennis lover, from East Los Angeles, California, USA 

______________*____________________*________________________*____________________*________________

Table Tennis Rubbers - The Elusive DHS Hurricane National and Provincial Versions

By Alex Van

No doubt the marketing and sponsoring by DHS has a lot to do with this, 
but the fact the many of the top Chinese players use this rubber does indicate that they have some very good properties.

It is well known that the top Chinese players may not be using the same version as the commercial version that's available to the public. 
DHS has special versions of the hurricane rubbers for their Provincial and National team players. 
Whether these rubbers are actually manufactured differently, or whether they are hand-picked as the best ones from the production of the standard version is unknown. 
However according to DHS they ARE hand picked from the normal production run.

The standard commercial versions have an orange sponge for both the red and black rubbers. 
It is well known that there is significant variation in sponge hardness between batch to batch, or possible within each batch. 
This is due to different cuts of the sponge mass being used to make the individual rubbers. 
Sponge hardness varies within the sponge mass before the individual sponges are cut off.

DHS also produce a special commercial version with a blue sponge. 
This one is only made in black, because the red topsheet is too translucent, so a dark sponge would darken the red significantly, most likely beyond what's allowed under ITTF regulations. 
This blue sponge is known to be a little softer and more flexible, and also reacts better with speed glue. 
This version is not as commonly available as it's not part of their normal production runs.

Among DHS fans there is always talk about the national and provincial version. 
According to those that have tried the 'real thing', the sheets appear of better quality, are more flexible and have a softer sponge. 
There are special markings on the sponge indicating that these are special version, but the markings don't always seem the same. 
They also do not come in the standard packaging, which makes sense as these rubbers are not commercially sold, so fancy packaging is not required. 
However there are also a lot of fakes sheet around which try to mimic the characteristics and markings on the rubber.

DHS used to sell their topsheets separately. 
This made it easy for the less reputable companies to add their own cheap sponge and markings, and sell it for a lot more than the commercial version. 
After this had been going on for several years, DHS recently decided to stop selling the topsheets separately, in order to cut down on the number of fake sheet around. 
There are however still a lot of fake sheets around.

According to DHS, the provincial and national versions of the hurricane rubbers are not sold to the public at all. 
They are only GIVEN to the national and provincial teams for their personal use. 
Of course there is always a big temptation for these players to make a quick buck, and sell these rubbers to other players and retailers, so this is how these rubbers find their way to the public.

According to DHS most of the provincial and national rubbers out there for sale are indeed fakes. 
In the last year or so more and more of these rubbers are sold by some online retailers and even on Ebay, all of course claiming them to be genuine. 
According to DHS these rubbers were not supplied to them by DHS, and the number of provincial and national version are quite limited, so chances are that these rubbers are not genuine. 
As some of these sellers are known to be quite reputable, and sell many other genuine items, it is most likely that they themselves believe the rubbers are genuine. 
Whether they are genuine or not, we cannot be sure.

There are ways of making the commercial versions a lot more like the provincial/national versions;

One way is to speed glue them... with enough layers to really soften them up. 
After this has been done a number of times, the sheet become more flexible and the sponge softer permanently... making it play a lot closer to the provincial/national version.

Another way is to use the so-called 'super priming' method which is a treatment of many layers of VOC based glue, which certainly has a permanent effect and works very well. 
It works best on the blue sponge version, but still works very well on the orange sponged version too. 
This is certainly a much cheaper way of getting a hurricane rubber softer and more flexible, and a lot more like the provincial/national version... and best of all you don't have to worry about whether is genuine or not!

So is it worth paying the extra money to get a provincial or national version, without being 100% sure that it's genuine? 
You be the judge...

Alex Van is a player and former coach, who runs several table tennis websites and is an advisor for the Online table-tennis equipment store One of a Kind Trading, a fully authorised DHS distributor. 
Sponsored Links

rpbnakata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpbnakata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 8:53am
I don´t  know (actually I don´t care) if H3 Neo sold by Nittaku is provincial or national version, but it has 4 sides and is much softer than 8-sided H3 Neo´s.
Phenom st/BW3/Ω3Euro ● Photino st/Ω4Pro/R7S ● Speed 90 fl/Vega Euro/S3
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 9:04am
The national version does exist, you can even find it at DHS's own e-store, it is the provincial version that has always been a myth...and i believe the prov version is also the best seller, it can't be just a coincidence... Tongue
YEO
FH: 729 08 ES
BH: Focus III Snipe
Senkoh-1
FH: H3 Comm
BH: 755
j0hn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j0hn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 9:54am
i think this is a propaganda coming from dhs competitors trying to ruin the popularity of dhs hurricane 2 and 3. and, indeed that there are fake dhs hurricane 2 and 3 in the market but definitely, dhs hurricane 2 and 3 provincial and national version exists.

just my 2 cents
stiga inspira plus, dhs h3 provincial 41° | bty dignics 64
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 12:08pm
Hi and welcome back to the forums!

Please keep equipment related discussion in the Equipment Forum; the general forum is reserved for non-equipment related discussion.

Moved as a one time courtesy!

Originally posted by j0hn j0hn wrote:

i think this is a propaganda coming from dhs competitors trying to ruin the popularity of dhs hurricane 2 and 3. and, indeed that there are fake dhs hurricane 2 and 3 in the market but definitely, dhs hurricane 2 and 3 provincial and national version exists.

just my 2 cents

j0hn,

I think you misunderstood Alex Van's article.

This is hardly propaganda. no one is arguing that Provincial and National versions do not exist.

The argument being made is that it is far more lucrative for counterfietters  to produce National and Provincial Hurricanes because they can charge more per sheet. For years, DHS H3 has been one of the most popular rubbers in the world, and the brand has allowed fakeufacturers to make boatloads of cash, riding DHS's coat-tails.

Finally acknowledging that the fakes were hurting the brand (inconsistent sponges, varying topsheet qualities) DHS has made efforts in recent years to complicate counterfietting by adding things like the hologram and security codes on rubbers which can be verified at DHS's website.

The simple fact of the matter is that it is possible to make Hurricane 3's that are "easier" to play with (for amateur and club players who have money to spend) and that many of the Fakeufacturers have figured out how to tap that market.

Personally, I have no doubt that a big chunk of the Provincials may be real (considering the number of Provincial players, and the supply of those sheets). But the likelyhood of getting a real National rubber is minescule (because there are so few National players compared to demand for the rubber).

In either case, when you buy DHS products from someone who is not a licensed DHS reseller you run a high risk of getting product that was not made by DHS. It doesn't mean that that product won't work for you, it just increases the chances that it's not legit.

I've owned over 20 different sheets of Hurricane 3. Some of the fakes were laughable, and some of them played better (for a low level player like myself) than the real thing. None of the fakes held up as long (in terms of hours of play and consistent performance) as the real thing.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
Thaidog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaidog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by atv atv wrote:

The national version does exist, you can even find it at DHS's own e-store, it is the provincial version that has always been a myth...and i believe the prov version is also the best seller, it can't be just a coincidence... Tongue

Provincials are actually real... my roommate Zong Hwa uses H3 Neo Prov on his forehand...
Timo ALC FL

Tibhar Grip S MAx

Tenergy 64 FX National 2.1mm

He never boosts... of course he never had to...
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 12:44pm
Consider this, other retailers sell the same rubber for twice as much as ttnpp, that would be like an oil company deciding they dont need record profits and selling their gas for $2.00 a gallon. If they just wanted a lower price than their competition they could have just sold it for $75, but if it's so rare and there are so few and its so good, why does it sell for less than normal versions of new European rubbers?
j0hn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j0hn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Hi and welcome back to the forums!Please keep equipment related discussion in the Equipment Forum; the general forum is reserved for non-equipment related discussion.Moved as a one time courtesy!
Originally posted by j0hn j0hn wrote:

just my 2 cents
j0hn, I think you misunderstood Alex Van's article.This is hardly propaganda. no one is arguing that Provincial and National versions do not exist. The argument being made is that it is far more lucrative for counterfietters  to produce National and Provincial Hurricanes because they can charge more per sheet. For years, DHS H3 has been one of the most popular rubbers in the world, and the brand has allowed fakeufacturers to make boatloads of cash, riding DHS's coat-tails.Finally acknowledging that the fakes were hurting the brand (inconsistent sponges, varying topsheet qualities) DHS has made efforts in recent years to complicate counterfietting by adding things like the hologram and security codes on rubbers which can be verified at DHS's website.The simple fact of the matter is that it is possible to make Hurricane 3's that are "easier" to play with (for amateur and club players who have money to spend) and that many of the Fakeufacturers have figured out how to tap that market.Personally, I have no doubt that a big chunk of the Provincials may be real (considering the number of Provincial players, and the supply of those sheets). But the likelyhood of getting a real National rubber is minescule (because there are so few National players compared to demand for the rubber).In either case, when you buy DHS products from someone who is not a licensed DHS reseller you run a high risk of getting product that was not made by DHS. It doesn't mean that that product won't work for you, it just increases the chances that it's not legit.I've owned over 20 different sheets of Hurricane 3. Some of the fakes were laughable, and some of them played better (for a low level player like myself) than the real thing. None of the fakes held up as long (in terms of hours of play and consistent performance) as the real thing.

thanks for clarification
stiga inspira plus, dhs h3 provincial 41° | bty dignics 64
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 12:59pm

The national version does exist, you can even find it at DHS's own e-store

Links or it never happened.

atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 6:18pm

http://auction1.paipai.com/C547F6320000000000453B2D07B336A4
YEO
Senkoh-1
Believer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 6:30pm
rising up, so did you receive any response from ttnpp.com?  Thanks.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 6:33pm
Atv is right. DHS has, and still is, marketing the national version of H3. I'm not really sure where that person claims that DHS doesn't sell national version at all, that is clearly not true. H3 national and provincial obviously exist, you just have to watch out what you're buying. 

Now that I actually looked at his website, the article is 3 years old. Before then, yes, national version pretty much did not exist to the public, nor did provincial really. Since then DHS has made a killing off of releasing the national and provincial rubbers (and even more money from the rarer Neo provincial blue sponge)
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Thaidog Thaidog wrote:

Provincials are actually real... my roommate Zong Hwa uses H3 Neo Prov on his forehand...

I wasn't saying the prov version is fake, the problem was about the volume...Smile, ok ,national version is rare, everyone would admit that, but will prov version be so abundant? that's my concern.
YEO
Senkoh-1
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 9:29pm

I'm confused.

I give you a link to DHSs e store showing that only commercials are for sale and you link to an auction site?
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 9:35pm
Sorry to double post, tough to edit posts on a phone.

But the person who said that DHS does not sell their provincial or national editions to the public was the proprietor of DHS america, pretty much DHSs rep here in the states.

again, i'm not saying that these rubbers don't exist, but simply that unethical sellers provide more than DHS actually produce.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2011 at 10:01pm

I'm confused.

I give you a link to DHSs e store showing that only commercials are for sale and you link to an auction site?

It is an auction but its DHS' auction. DHS doesn't have an estore on their chinese website, so I guess they sell it through here. I don't think anyone can deny that fakes exist, fakes exist of all tt companies (mostly butterfly though, as i see it). Without true production numbers its hard to make an accurate statement about it. We don't really know how many nationals they produce for the national team, nor do we know how many national rubbers are made for the general public (like the one it atv's link). 
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 12:25am
Im more cofused now, so on the DHS website it says 4 neo rubbers are "pro" so does that make them National? Im just asking
 and then on the aution website thats a National version but its not the same pakaging , is this white packet a neo?
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 12:59am
Originally posted by smackman smackman wrote:

Im more cofused now, so on the DHS website it says 4 neo rubbers are "pro" so does that make them National? Im just asking
 and then on the aution website thats a National version but its not the same pakaging , is this white packet a neo?

No, their "pro" means its the same name rubber that is used by top pros, you see the same language at other Chinese sites.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 2:36am
to be honest, even though obviously there are always going to be fakes- I think that DHS is concerened about making us belive we are buying fakes always becaus a person is going to buy a provincial H3 before they buy the new Tin arc or Gold Arc or something. In other words- they want to make you weary of buying high quality versions of older products so you buy more low quality commercial versions of new products. Like the provenly horrible Magician.
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 2:59am
Sorry, I need to clarify this, it was my bad habit assuming others understand mandarin.
The link I provided was referred from DHS website, of course in Chinese, as Lixiao said DHS doesn't have it's own estore so it has stores on two auction sites taobao and paipai, those estores are as legit as DHS website. The links are available in Chinese only because overseas sales is through distributor channel, DHS doesn't go into end market (just my thoughts)
From those stores we can see national H3, but no prov H3 whatsoever.
And the national H3s are for speed glue, not NEO, the very first time I saw national H3 rubbers, from public channel, not from some anonymous CNT coach, was the time before glueban, as they would soon be illegal so DHS put them on sale.
YEO
Senkoh-1
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 10:50am

Sorry, I need to clarify this, it was my bad habit assuming others understand mandarin.
The link I provided was referred from DHS website, of course in Chinese, as Lixiao said DHS doesn't have it's own estore so it has stores on two auction sites taobao and paipai, those estores are as legit as DHS website. The links are available in Chinese only because overseas sales is through distributor channel, DHS doesn't go into end market (just my thoughts)

Sorry, about my lack of mandarin, and google translate doesn't seem to help. Can you indicate where on which page DHS actually links to these auction sites? It was my understanding that taobao was the premier source of DHS fakes, much like the ebay is for DHS 3* balls.

I did find this off the DHS website:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://hongshuangxi.tmall.com/shop/view_shop.htm%3Fprc%3D3&usg=ALkJrhhS_wODLPdMlfIeUvkyOcu7rfkTFg

And the national H3s are for speed glue, not NEO, the very first time I saw national H3 rubbers, from public channel, not from some anonymous CNT coach, was the time before glueban, as they would soon be illegal so DHS put them on sale.

This makes sense, as DHS probably had a good size stash of inventory that they needed to unload. But do you think it's reasonable that 3 years after the glue ban that National Hurricane 3 #20's are still available?
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 11:05am

Sorry, about my lack of mandarin, and google translate doesn't seem to help. Can you indicate where on which page DHS actually links to these auction sites? It was my understanding that taobao was the premier source of DHS fakes, much like the ebay is for DHS 3* balls.

This makes sense, as DHS probably had a good size stash of inventory that they needed to unload. But do you think it's reasonable that 3 years after the glue ban that National Hurricane 3 #20's are still available?

http://www.dhs-sports.com/portal/page/563

on this page you can see three underlined links, one to taobao, one to the link I provided before, the last link is about DHS authorized department stores. taobao is indeed the premier source of fake DHS products, however stores registered in tmall.com are mostly legit.

Also as I mentioned in page 15 of boycott butterfly club, there has been long time debate about the DHS NAT/Prov rubbers, just name some: they are not the rubbers actually used by CNT players, they are all for speed glue even after so many years, could it be another DHS marketing? As I said there we could start new thread to discuss it as it is beyond my knowledge or understanding of DHS operation.Tongue I heard rumours that there were altogether 800 sheets of NAT speedglue rubbers for sale and after that, who knows what was going on???

YEO
Senkoh-1
Rack View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 12:25pm

Taobao is known for many fakes.  It's like the Chinese Ebay. 

Last I heard, the old #20 sponges in Provincial were still being produced due to public demand in China.  Alot of people don't care about ITTF rules and still use speed glue since its so cheap over there.  National #20 H3's are still available also... just hard to find which are real.  Most are leftovers people had from the speedglue days (the white package) or baresheets with no packaging or fakes.

As for Nationals being sold, only the ones that are stamped or laser tagged with the players name on the back are the actual ones from their customized sets.  Only trust these if buying from a highly trusted source who has access to the National team or Provincial teams.  If the name isn't there, it's just the National quality grade sheet of the normal production specs. 

Not all Nationals are for speed glue.  There are National NEO's for sale... Prott has a few of them in both tuned and untuned.  However be prepared to pay a very steep price.

Edited by Rack - 08/23/2011 at 12:26pm
Yasaka Ma Lin YEO (1st) , Yasaka Extra CPEN (2nd)

FH - H3 NEO Pro 2.15 40H

BH - Tenergy 64 2.1
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Thaidog Thaidog wrote:

thaidog can you ask your roommates about pros players using short pips, how many cpen hitter are there and what pips are using the penholders?
thanks

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2011 at 2:28pm
  inetresting stuff
xander7803 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xander7803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2011 at 12:22pm
Like alex Van said....

I've had the luck and opportunity to play last nite for the first time with a HK3rd version with 2 chinese rubbers that i haven't even heard of (i never really looked hard either but i will next time I see that player and it was the best blade and combo I've ever hit in my entire ping pong life of 25 yrs. I learned from this player from China that there is HK and "HK". This one HK3rd vesion there are only made for top players and the price is a staggering $250 up to $350. The rubbers on that balde were also $150 a piece one had pink sponge for the FH which I was told was a national team rubber. In any case the spin was icredible on that rubber and control was insane. It's hard to miss a shot with that blade and now I understand why those high players are so consistent and good (yes I am aware they train 8 hrs/day) but also equipment makes a HUGE difference. I've tried all kinds of blades so far (huge EJ) and really nothing compares to that blade!!! Anyway, going back to HK, I was told that in China there are 3 versions of HK. 1st version is the one with wLQ's mugshot on it which is allwood and this player had that too and it's a soft blade with heaps of control. The second version was made to accomodate the water based glue and they were toying with it in China and was not a well made blade and not many people are using it...(it's probably the ones on the shelfs of TT stores all over the world). And there is the 3rd version which has some carbon in it (the one i tried last nite) which has the DHS logo on one side of the handle and on the other side is a tiger face sculpted in the handle. The finish of the blade is spectacular. I was told that a blade like that it's pretty hard to get in China and it costs about $300. Of course you can get the commercial 3rd version (probably my TT store has it) but it's not even close to the "real 3rd version". One more thing about the national ruber with the pink sponge was that apparently it had 14 layers of glue (tuning) versus the same rubber you can buy commercially which has 3 layers on glue....
My point is that this answers all the debates about H3 neo, and all the other chinese rubbers out there and their playing characteristics. BTW I asked this player (new from China) about how much would I need to spend for a good real sheet of h3 neo and I was told around $150 bucks for us mortals, and if you have connections back there you can get it for 70-80 bucks....My best advice is to go to China and get a girlfriend who works for DHS and you'll have the best equipment!!! (as long as you please her
risingup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote risingup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2011 at 10:52pm
Hug

I gave up to buy national version because there's no proof of it. 

We are victimized between business, money-oriented capitalist USA & the same money-oriented capitalist-pseudo socialist commodity circulation system-China. 

I would buy DHS NEO HURRICANE III DOMESTIC (COMMERCIAL) VERSION OR PROVINCIAL 6 EDGES VERSION from www.ppntt.com because of lower price than others.

I hope www.ttnpp.com sells me exactly what they are advertising online for our TT community. 

Let's enjoy table tennis !
tt2fly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 12:15am

I got a Hurricane provincial version from ttnpp.com

By checking on the dhs website, it says "fake"

aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 4:22am
Originally posted by tt2fly tt2fly wrote:

I got a Hurricane provincial version from ttnpp.com

By checking on the dhs website, it says "fake"

How do you check it? I would like to know also. Just got a new Prov.
tt2fly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt2fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2011 at 11:33am

http://www.dhs-sport.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic