Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (2)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (403)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 1:05am
Originally posted by roar roar wrote:

I sold this EXACT blade about two months ago for $140.  Just a heads up to potential buyers.  Check the serial number if you doubt:

@ Roar, I traded my Cypress Max jpen with someone else for the Mizutani, didn't know it was yours.
Sponsored Links

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 1:06am
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

@roar
so what're you trying to get at? Is this/his your last MJ?

Thanks Tiehwen for the question, I was wondering why he said what he said.
roar View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 1:49am
It's not bad etiquette to point out that something sold for less previously.  If buyers think that the product in question has appreciated in value, then they will pay more now - otherwise they will not.  So butt out of this the_theologian as it is none of your business.

I did not sell this blade to liulin04, I sold it to someone else who may have traded it to him.  However, it still stands that I sold this blade for $140 and that information should be available to anyone interested in the Jun Mizutani.
rookies View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 2:01am

It's not bad etiquette to point out that something sold for less previously.  If buyers think that the product in question has appreciated in value, then they will pay more now - otherwise they will not.  So butt out of this the_theologian as it is none of your business.

I did not sell this blade to liulin04, I sold it to someone else who may have traded it to him.  However, it still stands that I sold this blade for $140 and that information should be available to anyone interested in the Jun Mizutani.

People sold their MJ in different prices, so liulin cannot ask for $175 just because you sold this MJ to someone else for $140?
Timo Boll Spirit

FH: Hurricane 3 Neo

BH: Coppa X1 Turbo

My Feedback
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 2:21am
Originally posted by rookies rookies wrote:

People sold their MJ in different prices, so liulin cannot ask for $175 just because you sold this MJ to someone else for $140?

@ "Rookie" and "the-theologian".  I appreciate both of you defending my pricing, thanks you two.

@ Roar.  I believe that you sold the blade for $140.  I myself also sold a MJ a few months ago for $130, but that condition is nowhere as pristine as this current MJ.  And over the past few months, I've been noticing sellers selling their TB ZLC, MJ, TB ZLF for a lot higher than what I would've sold for.  And I'd say the average pricing for the TB ZLC and MJ sold on this forum is actually right on the target of around $165.  Even though I'm labeling the MJ at $175, that doesn't mean $175 is the absolute lowest I will sell for. 

Often times, well, every time I sell a blade or a rubber to whether new or frequent buyers, I always given them discounts.  I've been fortunate to receive discounts from sellers, and in return, I always do the same for the buyers.  And after countless transactions and many discounts received and offered, I'm happy to say that I've forged a good number of friendships on this forum. 

So Roar, even though I am pricing this at $175, I will most certainly offer a reasonable discount to whoever buys it.  And I bet the final sales price should be right on par to your $140.

Edited by liulin04 - 10/15/2011 at 2:31am
roar View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 2:22am
Originally posted by rookies rookies wrote:

Feel free to point out where I said anything of the sort.  If people are willing to pay $100,000 then I congratulate this seller on getting that price for a product I sold for less.

Any potential buyer should be fully aware that this blade has been tested and used by (AT LEAST) 3 different players prior to purchasing.  If they still want to pay $175, then good for liulin04 - I'm glad for him. 

But you're not involved and you're building a straw man of my position so get out of the thread Rookies because you're wasting everyone's time.
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 11:57am
Ermm apparently not much point in trying to redirect this forum member's attitude...
============
For anyone who's interested in civil behavior: someone is certainly allowed to sell an item for more than what you sold it for. Things do appreciate in value and supply and demand changes. And regardless of that, there's nothing unethical about owning something for awhile and seeking to sell it for more. We're all free to look up the MSRP of this item and make a judgment call about the fairness of the price.

Unless you felt deceived into giving a very low price; such as a forum member gave you a false sob story and you gave a great deal, and then he/she immediately turned around and tried to make a nice profit... well, that would call for a different response. 

This was just an example of an unwarranted hijacking of someone's thread.
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
roar View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2011 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

Ermm apparently not much point in trying to redirect this forum member's attitude...
============
For anyone who's interested in civil behavior: someone is certainly allowed to sell an item for more than what you sold it for. Things do appreciate in value and supply and demand changes. And regardless of that, there's nothing unethical about owning something for awhile and seeking to sell it for more. We're all free to look up the MSRP of this item and make a judgment call about the fairness of the price.

Unless you felt deceived into giving a very low price; such as a forum member gave you a false sob story and you gave a great deal, and then he/she immediately turned around and tried to make a nice profit... well, that would call for a different response. 

This was just an example of an unwarranted hijacking of someone's thread.

I guess there's no point in arguing with someone as ignorant as you.  If you actually read my posts, you'd realize how dumb your entire post is.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 11:27pm
bump
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2011 at 11:10pm
bump, Jun Mizutani sold!
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2011 at 5:50pm
bump, Stiga Rosewood VII Cpen removed
           BTY Kong Linghui (FL) added
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2011 at 1:13am
bump, pictures added!!!
Speed & Spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speed & Spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2011 at 2:49am
How fast is the TB tricarbon compared to the TB ZLC and Jun Mizutani blades?  What is the weight of the TB tricarbon?  I don't see it in the Butterfly catalogue--do you know of a website that describes this racket?  I'd like to have some info about it.  Was this bought outside of the U.S.?
S&S
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2011 at 3:14am
Tricarbon is a discontinued butterfly blade. Mine weighs 80 grams. The tricarbon is one of the fastest blades on the market. should be faster than tb xox or Mj in my opinion. Thanks
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2011 at 1:27pm
 bump
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2011 at 2:46pm
price reduction

Edited by liulin04 - 11/01/2011 at 8:39pm
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2011 at 4:22pm
bump
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2011 at 2:57pm
bump
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2011 at 1:36pm
bump
anakinland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anakinland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2011 at 3:16pm
PMed
Blade: YEO CPen
FHR: DHS TG2
BHR: Tibhar Genius+ optiumum sound
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2011 at 4:17pm
update, Kong sold!
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2011 at 12:17am
Hi

Is tricarbon still available?

Klhfans

Edited by KLHfans - 11/02/2011 at 12:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic