Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OSP blades clan members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 12:31am
Honestly it won’t really make a difference to your play. All off- blades play similar. Reasons to get osp are looks, balance and feeling in hand, not because it will suddenly improve your level. I play just as well with a primorac off. But the osp just feels special ;)
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 10:11am
Originally posted by jpenmaster jpenmaster wrote:

I ordered a flare. Should be here Friday for some testing
with what rubbers? Big smile
GabrielTopspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielTopspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 10:56am
is there a fast osp blade with big sweetspot, very spinny and good/high catapult

speedwise it should be fast like a viscaria or innerforce layer alc (limba would be good + carbon/arylate)

i have the Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF  in mind or is there a better choice ?

thank you very much
Asbee View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2018 at 5:52am
My custom osp blade:

Custom OSP ALC

FH: Tenergy 05

BH: Tenergy 05
riscado View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riscado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2018 at 10:40am
Hi,

the OSP did not improve my level, nor did I buy it to do so. I bought it for the feel of an all wood lightweight bat with a properly finished handle. I love the feel of this blade.

I am still enjoying it, with the tenergy 05fx and the DHS rubber. At first it was a bit hard to get used to it as it was fast and bouncy for my standards (I suppose that was the tenergy rubber). Once you get used to it, it's a really nice bat. Lots of spin and control.

Not overly fast, just right.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/03/2018 at 12:28pm
My new Ultimate II

Verdantstorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Verdantstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2018 at 2:54am
Hey guys. I was thinking of purchasing the Virtuoso off - as an upgrade from a nittaku acoustic. I wanted more ball feedback and a member on here recommended this blade. So to anyone who has used both a virtuoso off - and nittaku acoustic, which provides better feedback? 

If I do proceed with the purchase I was also thinking of a customised handle. Would they be able to replicate a nittaku acoustic or zjk alc handle? Would anyone here know how it would affect the overall feel of the blade if I change the stock handles?

Thanks.

Edited by Verdantstorm - 06/14/2018 at 3:09am
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2018 at 9:29am
That looks gorgeous. Ive just ordered the same. Should be here in 1 week. 88g. Please update with how it plays!
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2018 at 10:21am
I am astonished about the Speed of the U2. I thought it would be a bit faster than the Virtuoso and as fast as the Virtuoso+, but it seams to be faster.

Maybe the reason is, that I am actually playing with Nexy Arche since a few months, because Arche is an AR+ up to Off- blade and definitely much slower than the U2.

I confirm, that the U2 is a wonderful looking blade with perfect craftsmanship. I also confirm, that this blade is made for looping from anywhere. It is not only a marketing hype. The U2 is really spinny. Blocking is also no bigger problem. The only disadvantage (for me) is the speed and the „lively“ behaviour of this blade. Therefore I have Problems with the length of my balls when I try to attack with hard shots or powerloops.

I would have to change my rubbers or my kind of playing to get used to the U2.Therfore I will offer it soon in my FS-thread. I recommend it for players who are looking for a spinny blade with a similar speed like Boll ALC or let‘s say like Mizutani ZLC.
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2018 at 5:43pm
Oh :(
Tks for the update. I’d hoped it wasn’t as fast as an ALC blade. Perhaps being 3 grs lighter and with different rubbers (nittaku fast arc c1) mine will be more controlled. I currently use a virtuoso off- and while that is amazing to play with, I am not always in the right place with optimal timing, so sometimes could use a bit of extra power. Will update when I receive it.
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2018 at 4:22pm
Just had my first knock against a return board with Ultimate II with fastsrc c1 Max on both sides. Noticeably faster than my virtuoso off-, feels amazing for looping both sides. Honestly feels so good to play with. The sqst handle is just right and the balance is perfect. Tomorrow playing against a team mate. Can’t wait.
SchlagerG View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SchlagerG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2018 at 8:44pm
RECOMENDATIONS FOR TENERGY RUBBER ON THE ULTIMATE I BLADE:

So I spent the last several years in the carbon/arolyte world with various Butterfly blades (the ALC flavors mainly....inner/outer - you name it) covered with Tenergy 05/80 including the fx variety (but not lately). I stumbled on this forum again (its been a while since I checked) and it renewed my interest in OSP.

I have used many all wood blades over the years and own a couple OSP all-wood blades as well. So I pulled out the "original" 7-ply Ultimate today and was excited to feel that classic controlled wood sensation again. It's been a while and it is quite nice! The session with my regular playing partner went very well, including a few matches. I had some old Tenergy 80fx 2.1 on the blade and it felt fine but, as I said above, I have used mainly the non-fx version for a while now.

So a few questions:
1. What Tenergy (fx or not) people feel maries up the best with the 7-ply Ultimate I blade.

2. If I now buy the Ultimate II would this recommendation change? Once I start with a blade I typically like a back up or do some sort of rotation.

3. Although I used 2.1 thickness today I have also used 1.9 in the past. What are your thoughts on whether or not this matters with the Ultimate since the control is quite nice either way I am sure.

As a reference I am a U.S. 1900-2000 rated player and like to loop, punch, block and push. So pretty all-around although I lean more offensive than not. As an aside, I think its important to reveal some sort of playing "level" in these forums so comparable players might chime in.

Thanks all.

Edited by SchlagerG - 07/03/2018 at 9:10pm
Schlager (the other one)
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2018 at 2:52pm
I've had three sessions now with the new ultimate II with nittaku fastarc c1 max both sides. i've played with a virtuoso off- and the same rubbers for most of last season.

the sessions have been against a return board, and several mixed players, both training and games, including long pips.

it's so much fun to play with and loop with. you can loop from all sorts of positions - trust in your technique and load it up - the most amazing shots occur. mid distance, and i tend to drop back quite a bit, is just so rewarding.

blocking is very good, noticeably more stable than with the virtuoso (7 plies duh ;). it's also easy to bring the ball back on the table with pace if you're caught out of position. 

it has a surprisingly low throw when blocking, and also in the passive game which is great (the ball would popup more with the virtuoso). short returns over the table and aggressive pushes on both sides were easy. it is a very good touch over the table.

the throw when looping is normal, not as high as the virtuoso, but very easy to lift underspin.

i'm aware that it's a new blade and new blades always feel great. i'm also aware that i've been playing in a non-pressure situation. the proof will be when season starts in september. however i feel very confident this will add to my game for the coming season. it has a bit more oompf to put away shots, also when out of position; it has improved blocking - both of these are reasons why i wanted to try it; and the passive game is still very controlled.

anyway - great blade again. thank you osp. my third osp. maybe my last? LOLLOLLOL

weight 88g, SQST. with the two rubbers and edge tape 183gr. it feels possibly even better balanced at the same weight than the virtuoso. the handle seems to be a tiny bit longer, but that may be just normal custom made blade variation.

just one other observation. the rubbers play a bit more linearly on the ultimate II than on then virtuoso - that's due to the stiffness i expect.

icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2018 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Tyler45 Tyler45 wrote:

i'm aware that it's a new blade and new blades always feel great. i'm also aware that i've been playing in a non-pressure situation. the proof will be when season starts in september. however i feel very confident this will add to my game for the coming season. it has a bit more oompf to put away shots, also when out of position; it has improved blocking - both of these are reasons why i wanted to try it; and the passive game is still very controlled.

anyway - great blade again. thank you osp. my third osp. maybe my last? LOLLOLLOL

Hi Tyler45. OSP U2 user here. I noticed similar results with blade.

Also noticed it gives my serves a lower gear for shorter serve than I had with my virtuoso (was serving into the net short) before I consciously adjusted.

Did you notice similar?
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2018 at 4:26am
Hi icontek, I’ve enjoyed reading your reviews of the ultimate II. Especially as you also came from virtuoso. I was only playing friendly games with team mates so haven’t tested serving really short under pressure conditions, but yes I do think its lowest gear is lower than the virtuoso if that’s what you meant. Nothing a bit of practice won’t solve. I’m actually quite pleased at how quickly I felt at home with it.
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2018 at 11:02pm

Hi icontek, I’ve enjoyed reading your reviews of the ultimate II. Especially as you also came from virtuoso. I was only playing friendly games with team mates so haven’t tested serving really short under pressure conditions, but yes I do think its lowest gear is lower than the virtuoso if that’s what you meant. Nothing a bit of practice won’t solve. I’m actually quite pleased at how quickly I felt at home with it.

Yeah, even though I am fairly low level, this blade is easier to transition to than many. And seems well controlled for a lot of different out of position shots.

With Nittaku Premium balls, it makes more spin than other blades I use with same rubber.

Not sure how OSP did this.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 11:38pm
Currently I appreciate playing characteristics of Stiga Clipper Wood (classic -  no wrb, no CR coating) with 40+ plastic ball.

What is the closest OSP blade to standard Clipper Wood?

Is it Martin or Ultimate?

Many thanks

Blade : Just wood
FH : black rubber
BH : red rubber
GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2018 at 12:50am
Originally posted by doraemon doraemon wrote:

Currently I appreciate playing characteristics of Stiga Clipper Wood (classic -  no wrb, no CR coating) with 40+ plastic ball.

What is the closest OSP blade to standard Clipper Wood?

Is it Martin or Ultimate?

Many thanks

OSP says the Ultimate is their Clipper equivalent.  However, the Ultimate is no longer available and has been superseded by the Ultimate II.  The webpage for the Ultimate is still online -

OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2018 at 3:58am
Originally posted by GMan4911 GMan4911 wrote:

OSP says the Ultimate is their Clipper equivalent.  However, the Ultimate is no longer available and has been superseded by the Ultimate II.  The webpage for the Ultimate is still online -

Thank you GMan4911
Blade : Just wood
FH : black rubber
BH : red rubber
anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2019 at 10:08pm
I played at the SPTTC January open recently and went against someone who was playing with a Virtuoso (or perhaps Virtuoso+, don't recall exactly) with a Yasaka Rakza 7 on forehand and I was super impressed by the amount of spin he could generate with really no tell in the action. 
I then asked if I could try his racket out and played with it for a couple of rallies and was completely hooked onto the feeling of the blade. It was exactly what I had been looking for. Crisp feeling, solid power and excellent spin generation. 
Came back and looked around a bit and went through this thread and now I am a bit confused. I really want to order an OSP blade and I am an offensive player who likes to loop from both the wings. The only thing that I definitely want in my blade is ease to open up heavy backspin balls. Thus, this boils down to higher throw capabilities in a blade (please correct me if I am wrong here). 
Looking at OSP's catalog, I zeroed down my choices to Virtuoso+ and Ultimate II but I am now in a deadlock and very confused. I am playing with a 90 gms Viscaria right now and like it. I also like my Hurricane King III (at 90 gms) but it is too soft for my liking. I have had the most consistent game with a TB ALC 85 gms back in the day and I just simply could not adjust to an IF ZLC that I owned for 6 months. The open ups were pathetic and there wasn't enough juice in lower gears and the top gear just bottomed out my rubbers, no matter what I used (obviously my technique is at fault here, which I completely understand).
The help that I now need is choosing from the range of OSP blades. My requirements are -
1. Easy to open up against heavy backspins. 
2. Power from mid and long distance.
3. Good Spin generating capability.
4. Crisp feeling of a solid kind. Don't like soft feeling that HKIII provides. 
5. Preferably something in the 85-88gms range. 
6. Preferably as powerful in the top gear as my Viscaria.

What would your recommendation be?
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2019 at 2:22pm
Any OSP expert that can help here? 
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2019 at 5:27pm
The problem with making a recommendation is that it's highly dependent on the rubber, personal preference, etc.  I didn't like Xiom Omega V Asia Max with Virtuoso+ but I love it with the Ultimate II.  On my Virtuoso+ I am using ITC Powercell Ultra Max and I love it.  Bottom line is that most of your requirements could be met with either blade depending on which rubber you use.  Having both is nice because it gives you more flexibility to use different rubbers but if you could only buy one, I'd go with the Ultimate II.  If you end up ordering one or both, make sure you put your weight requirements in the special instructions and they will try their best to accommodate your request.
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2019 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by GMan4911 GMan4911 wrote:

The problem with making a recommendation is that it's highly dependent on the rubber, personal preference, etc.  I didn't like Xiom Omega V Asia Max with Virtuoso+ but I love it with the Ultimate II.  On my Virtuoso+ I am using ITC Powercell Ultra Max and I love it.  Bottom line is that most of your requirements could be met with either blade depending on which rubber you use.  Having both is nice because it gives you more flexibility to use different rubbers but if you could only buy one, I'd go with the Ultimate II.  If you end up ordering one or both, make sure you put your weight requirements in the special instructions and they will try their best to accommodate your request.

That's a great point actually! I am playing with a Viscaria right now. I do like playing with H3 Neo Provincial on my forehand and currently Rozena on the backhand. If one were to ask me what the best rubber was on the backhand for me on a viscaria, it was definitely Joola Rhyzm. My biggest challenge with forehand has been that I really could never generate heavy spin with Tenergy 05 and I tend to like it in the beginning for a few days and then  after a few days almost every deep backspin I get, I end up forcing into the net as I tend to hit with a lot of power and forget about balancing the throw angle.
So I am really looking for something that would suit a Tenergy and keep the throw angle consistently high no matter how hard i hit. 
The changing throw angle is the biggest gripe i have had with a lot of carbon blades. 
So net net - something that suits a tenergy 05 (even hard) or hurricane 3 neo prov
And backhand, perhaps, something like a Rozena or even Tenergy 05.
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
lzrby View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lzrby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2019 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

I'm not an OSP expert, but I'd say getting a high-throw rubber like tenergy, Rakza 7, etc will help a lot with opening up against heavy backspin. Rakza 7 soft is higher throw than normal Rakza 7, but it's slightly slower. Tenergy is good only if you can control it and afford it. Also, the technique is even more important than the equipment -- if you take it too late and don't use enough hip power and forearm snap, the ball starts falling and no rubber or blade can really make up for that lost time. 

As Tyler45 said,

Honestly it won’t really make a difference to your play. All off- blades play similar. Reasons to get osp are looks, balance and feeling in hand, not because it will suddenly improve your level. I play just as well with a primorac off. But the osp just feels special ;)

Edited by lzrby - 01/31/2019 at 11:27pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2019 at 12:11am
Originally posted by lzrby lzrby wrote:

Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

I'm not an OSP expert, but I'd say getting a high-throw rubber like tenergy, Rakza 7, etc will help a lot with opening up against heavy backspin. Rakza 7 soft is higher throw than normal Rakza 7, but it's slightly slower. Tenergy is good only if you can control it and afford it. Also, the technique is even more important than the equipment -- if you take it too late and don't use enough hip power and forearm snap, the ball starts falling and no rubber or blade can really make up for that lost time. 

As Tyler45 said,

I get your point about being able to afford and control tenergy. As I said, I have had my fair share of issues with Tenergy 05 in the past. I start off great for about a week and then when I get my hands adjusted and start going for more power the ball just starts dropping off. Also, even when I am not hitting into that issue the peak spin that I am generating with Tenergy is way lower than what I can generate with H3 Neo.

So at this point, I will move past the fact that handling tenergy is not my forte. I think the key issue here is the throw of the blade itself and whether it is steady at all impact levels or not.

If it is steady at all impact levels then I am looking for the one that has higher throw. Does that make sense?
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2019 at 4:27am
Ok..  I caved in and ordered a V+. Now waiting to get it and then will post a review of it here. Hoping that this is truly the holy grail and will put an end to my EJ miseries once and for all.
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2019 at 6:14am
Well yeah your EJ is not going anywhere but this blade may suppress it for quite a while. I don't own OSP, however my friend got one last week. He is super happy. You made a good choice. 

Since my friend received his blade we played about 6 hours in a few sessions. What can I say - as he is getting used to it, his game is improving faster that we both expected.

I play:                   729-08 ES + 2 limba + 3 ayous + 2 limba + Palio CJ8000 (7ply FEXTRA)
He plays (edited) : DHS H3N   + 2 limba + 1 ayous + 2 limba + DHS H3        (simplest from collection OSP collection)

OSP look is by far superior. Important comment he made right on the first session is that it is easier to play far from the table comparing to Stiga All Round Classic 5ply.

After seeing the product I don't think one can go wrong with OSP (unless you start mixing carbon layers into the picture, which I am not big fan of).

Edited by fmarek - 02/04/2019 at 7:12am
729 Green Goblin 5, FH: 729 Battle II National H39, BH: Palio HK1997 Gold.
DHS Long 5, FH: 729 Battle II Gold H40, BH: Nittaku C1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2019 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by fmarek fmarek wrote:

Well yeah your EJ is not going anywhere but this blade may suppress it for quite a while. I don't own OSP, however my friend got one last week. He is super happy. You made a good choice. 

Since my friend received his blade we played about 6 hours in a few sessions. What can I say - as he is getting used to it, his game is improving faster that we both expected.

I play:     729-08 ES + 2 limba + 3 ayous + 2 limba + Palio CJ8000 (7ply FEXTRA)
He plays: DHS H3N   + 1 limba + 3 ayous + 1 limba + DHS H3        (simplest from collection OSP collection)

OSP look is by far superior. Important comment he made right on the first session is that it is easier to play far from the table comparing to Stiga All Round Classic 5ply.

After seeing the product I don't think one can go wrong with OSP (unless you start mixing carbon layers into the picture, which I am not big fan of).

Which blade do you and your friend have  
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2019 at 7:13am

Which blade do you and your friend have  

Mine is humble Sanwei FEXTRA. Friend plays with OSP Virtuoso Off-
729 Green Goblin 5, FH: 729 Battle II National H39, BH: Palio HK1997 Gold.
DHS Long 5, FH: 729 Battle II Gold H40, BH: Nittaku C1
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 8:40am
Guys, I'm trying to email the osp shop but I kept getting the message:The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

I tried [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected]

Do you guys know anyother adress?
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
  Share Topic