FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

OSP blades clan members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Arpi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2017 at 2:17pm
Hi fellow OSP clan members,
Here is my Virtouso, with Rhyzm & Acuda

Edited by Arpi - 01/08/2017 at 2:18pm
MCollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2017 at 2:53pm
That's a pretty blade Wink
My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2017 at 3:16pm
Hi guys, been away for some time.
After my custom Expert i ordered an Virtuoso-S with a custom Alser handle, which plays more direct due to this handle. In between i played a Virtuoso+,but that was not for my game, so i sold it.
Next one coming is a V'King . I always wanted to test/feel this one , because of the composition with koto instead of limba.  I let you know when i have played it. First i play with Rhyzm -P( FH/BH )and than with tenergy 25 FX (FH)/rhyzm-p(BH). Very curious if it is for me or  maybe i will stick to the Expert. 
Good hitting everybody!!Smile
There's no way but your own experience way.
blade OSP Expert Custom/Alser-grip/bladesize 151x158
forehand Tenergy 25 1.9
backhand Rhyzm-P    2.0
kingnike12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingnike12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2017 at 12:21am
It has been a long time but I just started playing again and just got my virtuoso m with a flare handle. It is definitely one of the best feeling blades I have ever played with. I've got the urge to play again
Blades:

OSP Virtuoso M-size
FH: Tibhar EL-S
BH: Tibhar EL-P

Timo Boll Spirit
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 64
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2017 at 3:29pm
The V,King has arrived. Beautiful blade...as always with OSP. Comfy flared grip. Sounded a bit faster than my YinHE J-1(by tapping on my bald headWink)Which is a good sign. 
Monday i play with it. 
Let you know.
There's no way but your own experience way.
blade OSP Expert Custom/Alser-grip/bladesize 151x158
forehand Tenergy 25 1.9
backhand Rhyzm-P    2.0
henningf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henningf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2017 at 4:40pm
I've been playing with my Virtuoso+ I really like the blade. It's a bit on the fast side for me. But I'm starting to get used to it. Really fun blade to rally with 😄
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic