Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

XIOM V1 Quad Blade (Penhold) for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grey Ghost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XIOM V1 Quad Blade (Penhold) for Sale
    Posted: 09/04/2011 at 1:04am

To all penhold player,
I have a 4 weeks old "Xiom V1 Quad Blade (Chinese Penhold)" for sale. Following is the description of the blade from the catalog.

In addition, the blade has been sealed to protect damages during rubber changes, and during clean with water. If you clean the blade with water, no water will be absorbed by the blade. The following is the blade just after the sealing process. Note: Handle is also sealed to prevent sweat damage on the original paint. I still have the original box to keep the blade.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected].
I am selling this blade (Blade Only: Xiom V1 Quad for $90 + shipping) and my other blades (Ma Lin Soft Carbon (C-Pen) & Yasaka Musashi Carbon (J-Pen) because I have my right hand injury and need to stop playing. May be I may start practice with my left hand.

Now, FH: H2 neo (black) and BH: TG2 neo (red) on the blade. These rubbers are about 7 months old and transferred from my other blade.

I can also share my experience with this blade.

Setup is H2 Neo on FH and TG2 Neo on BH.
Loop: With a high swing on FH, topspin loop are very effective and the ball still low and extremely spinning (just over the net) to the opponent court and bounce forward. Note: Since H2 has low throw, you have to make the high swing. For the high throw rubber, you may not need high swing. Also, it depends on the looping style of each person. Usually, I gain my point with my forehand.

Chopping: you can also have stable defensive very spinning chop with both H2 Neo and TG2 Neo. Since this blade has a so called "Captive" property, you can generate the back spin easily against the opponent's topspin attack.

Push: The speed of the ball is linearly proportional to the speed of your push with H2 Neo with this blade. It is precise that you can decide where you want the ball goes.

RPB: I feel more stable and more RPB looping power compared to my previous blade "Ma Lin Soft Carbon".

Control: Since I have other 2 different blades, V1 Quad is the most controllable to the opponent's smash and topspin attack balls form the mid distance. Close to table blocking is also good.

Blade weight is about 85 grams after sealing. 

I like this blade with Donic Coppa X1 Gold. Much lighter than H2 Neo and TG2 Neo setup.
Looping with Donic Coppa X1 Gold give higher trajectory than H2 Neo and bounce forward on the opponent court. I feel that mid / far distance loop with Donic Coppa X1 Gold is better than H2 Neo.
Pushing with Donic Coppa X1 Gold seems not precise and direct compared to H2 Neo since X1 rubber has High throw properties.

Have fun!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic