FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Adidas Tenzone & Tenzone SF Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2012 at 8:20am
P3 is softer than Tenzone SF, Tenzone SF is medium and Tenzone is Medium hard
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Sponsored Links

pak abu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pak abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2013 at 6:06am
Yogi_bear.. How does the Tenzone compare to P7?Spin, speed, durability.. thanks

DHS TG 506+

FH: JOOLA Rhyzm (black, max)

BH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft (red,2.0mm)

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2013 at 9:30am
speed tenzone>p7
spin on slower loops p7>tenzone, on faster shots tenzone >p7
durability, i gave it to tenzone though the p7 i have observed lasted a month longer than a tenergy 05fx
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2013 at 9:35am
and in terms of hardness how do they both compare? 
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2013 at 9:56am
tenzone is medium hard, almost as hard as mx-p, p7 is medium soft like between fx-p and el-p

ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2013 at 9:58am
ok thanks!
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
pak abu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pak abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/19/2013 at 3:30am
Just received and cut the tenzone to my darker speed 90. Apparent and initial feel is just like Spintech Jade Revenge SV.. Yup not many people know this rubber. Smile.. The topsheet just feels dry and grippy and most probably sensitive to humidity? anyone experience this?

Unlike p7 topsheet. It has glutinous (viscous)/a little wet feel. Bounciness test, it feel a little bit hollow or empty. Well it's new so might change the properties after a few session once its breaking time. Will test tonight how it plays.

I bought the tenzone (black, max) because the local store here out of stock P7 (black,max). I like to play with p7.. Easiest rubber to play I have ever played. easy to spin and do placing, even the shot not really as kill as Rakza 7 shot.  Will get back again about tenzone (blac, max)
DHS TG 506+

FH: JOOLA Rhyzm (black, max)

BH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft (red,2.0mm)

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/19/2013 at 6:07am
the P7 is much easier to use. even though tenzone is much faster and spinnier on stronger shots, the P7 is very much user friendly

Machine_Head View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Machine_Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/15/2014 at 12:47pm
My setup:
- blade: Stiga Clipper CR
- FH: Adidas Tenzone 2.0 red
- BH: Globe 999 National (39)

After using this rubber for a month I can say the Adidas Tenzone is an excellent rubber. Glued up to my Stiga Clipper CR I am getting really fast shots on both my loops, drives, and smashes. Having used mostly Chinese rubbers, the speed difference is on another level. Spin is less compared to H2 and H3 but still very spinny. The players I usually play against, who are better than me, are having to adjust their returns because my shots are spinny and fast at the same time.

Blocking is a joy. If timed correctly, my blocks rocket off my racket fast enough to win points. I also find the Tenzone not too sensitive to spin. I can easily  loop against underspin and sidespin serves. Serves are very spinny but you have to concentrate on your stroke to keep serves short. Because of this, my feel and control for serves have improved.

Because of its speed, this is not a hit and forget rubber. I find myself having to hold back a lot when doing loop drives or else the ball will miss the table. My stroke usually involves a generous amount of arm swing and forward motion but this stroke is a bit hard to do with Tenzone. I have to make my stroke more compact and precise to keep the ball on the table.

Durability wise, I have been using this sheet for a month, playing 5 times a week. There are small wear marks starting to show and grip is about 10% less. Compared to the only other non-Chinese rubber I have used, Stiga Calibra LT Spin, this is pretty good. The Stiga lost a lot of its grip after a month of use.

All in all, I am very happy with this rubber. For me, I would rate this rubber 9/10.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic