FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

sold!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sold!
    Posted: 10/16/2011 at 6:31pm
i have a tbs flared handle with 1 ding. bought from jt99sf. comes with lkt pro xp and dawei 2008 xp. pretty good condition. comes with edge tape and grip tape! only 70 shipped! sorry about the bad lighting Cry

Edited by shay2be - 10/16/2011 at 9:34pm
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
Rating: 2065
Sponsored Links

hulkpens View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkpens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 6:45pm
pictures?
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 6:49pm
pics coming up within next hour
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
hulkpens View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkpens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 7:18pm
Can you show pictures of the ding, and just the blade without the rubber?
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 7:36pm
the ding is on the edge and its small. 
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 8:33pm
pending but still available! first come first serve!!

Edited by shay2be - 10/16/2011 at 8:45pm
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 9:07pm
65 shipped!
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 9:37pm
ok forum friends I decided to give shay2be another chance

i'll let everyknow how it goes so we can let bygones be bygones
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
hulkpens View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkpens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 11:30pm
Wait, I thought we had a deal? Good thing I saw this before I sent the money.

Generally, not good ethics to make a deal, send paypal address, and then turn around and sell it to someone else.

Edited by hulkpens - 10/16/2011 at 11:33pm
cdubdub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 11:55pm
Shay does that to people. His rule of thumb is to say ok to everybodys offersand then whoever sends the money first wins.
hulkpens View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkpens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 12:06am
Well, I know never to do business with this child again. Waste of time. Kind of stupid decision on his part, since I was going to send him $75 but his impatience led him to sell it for $65.

Good luck The_theologian, the item may be sold, but who knows if your the one he's going to send it to.   
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 12:30am
Originally posted by hulkpens hulkpens wrote:

Well, I know never to do business with this child again. Waste of time. Kind of stupid decision on his part, since I was going to send him $75 but his impatience led him to sell it for $65.

Good luck The_theologian, the item may be sold, but who knows if your the one he's going to send it to.   

how did it come about that you offered $75?
hulkpens View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkpens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 1:03am
We agreed on $75 for the blade, priority shipping, and paypal fees.
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 7:16am
i said first come first serve. whoever sends me the money first gets the blade! 
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
hulkpens View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkpens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by shay2be shay2be wrote:

I realize you're still learning on how to sell things online, but this is common sense.

When you send someone your paypal address and agree on a price, and tell them to send you money, it basically means you agreed on the deal. What if we all sent you money?

You failed to notify me that you sold the blade already, and had I sent the money, then you would also have my money as well. I doubt you would be as prompt to return my money as you requested it.

In the future, you cannot run your sale threads like this. Once you send your paypal address, you need to wait for the the money or for the buyer to deny your offer. If the deal doesn't go through, then you still have others.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 2:46pm

I realize you're still learning on how to sell things online, but this is common sense.

When you send someone your paypal address and agree on a price, and tell them to send you money, it basically means you agreed on the deal. What if we all sent you money?

You failed to notify me that you sold the blade already, and had I sent the money, then you would also have my money as well. I doubt you would be as prompt to return my money as you requested it.

In the future, you cannot run your sale threads like this. Once you send your paypal address, you need to wait for the the money or for the buyer to deny your offer. If the deal doesn't go through, then you still have others.

Right on Hulkpens, this is why I've decided to never sell anything to this kid again.  He's too indecisive, and especially with his unjustifiable and uninformed "first pay first serve basis.   He takes on too many buyers at once for the same item, and many people will end up paying their money for that, which he might possibly claim it for himself, or takes a really long time to refund everyone's money back.

I wouldn't recommend people dealing with him, he's too pesky especially with his bombardment of pm's that most of the time are not constructive enough to advance the transaction.  Even if a deal seems eminent, he decides to back out at the very last moment and not notify the seller at all.  What's worse, he ends up talking sh*t about the seller's blade just minutes after he claimed he wanted to buy.

What a douchebag...

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 3:57pm

I don't know what exactly was said in your pm discussion, but I do notice from looking at the timestamps in this thread that it appears that approximately 3 hours went by after you "agreed" until you noticed the blade was sold.

I point that out because, unlike ebay, where there is an official digital "buy" secured, and then an amount of time to pay, here, sometimes sellers wonder if a buyer is going to come through or not. I'm sure buyers have flaked out before; shown interest, then never pay, then the seller wonders if they lost a sale in the meantime.

Again, I don't know what all of your pm traffic was, but I felt it was worth noting a few things here.

If a buyer told me, "Ok I'll head to paypal", but time kept ticking by... I might begin to wonder too. I mean, it only takes a couple minutes to complete a transaction at paypal.

Food for thought.. no offense intended
hulkpens View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkpens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 5:33pm
I know what you mean, but 3 hours? I could understand if he waited a day with no communication or payment from me, and he decided to sell else where. I don't have time to check this website all the time for PM's.

This kid needs to learn patience.

Its common courtesy, if he sells to something else, he should at least inform me, so I do not end up sending him the money. How can anyone know if they are the first one to send you the money? It just doesn't make sense.

Main point: You do not send a paypal address and request payment, if you do not intend to sell to that person.

Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

I don't know what exactly was said in your pm discussion, but I do notice from looking at the timestamps in this thread that it appears that approximately 3 hours went by after you "agreed" until you noticed the blade was sold.

I point that out because, unlike ebay, where there is an official digital "buy" secured, and then an amount of time to pay, here, sometimes sellers wonder if a buyer is going to come through or not. I'm sure buyers have flaked out before; shown interest, then never pay, then the seller wonders if they lost a sale in the meantime.

Again, I don't know what all of your pm traffic was, but I felt it was worth noting a few things here.

If a buyer told me, "Ok I'll head to paypal", but time kept ticking by... I might begin to wonder too. I mean, it only takes a couple minutes to complete a transaction at paypal.

Food for thought.. no offense intended
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2011 at 5:38pm

Its common courtesy, if he sells to something else, he should at least inform me, so I do not end up sending him the money. How can anyone know if they are the first one to send you the money? It just doesn't make sense.

Well, that does raise a good point for etiquette. If a seller isn't confident that a buyer is going to follow through, and decides to sell to another interested party (at what point that's appropriate would be case by case; but not my focus here anyhow), it would be a good courtesy to send the lingering party a message such as, "Hey, wasn't able to get ahold of you and wasn't sure you were going to follow through so I sold it to someone else. Wanted to give you a heads up."

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2011 at 11:22am
Just wanted to let everyone know that I received the package from shay2be with no problems. I gave him a tip on a cheap way to protect the rubbers in transit (document protectors turned into rubber protectors)... the rubbers were allowed to have friction with cardboard in transit but b/c they are cheap rubbers and b/c i was mostly buying the blade I'm not too concerned with that.

I think shay2be is becoming a better seller and I would do business with him in the future.
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2011 at 3:18pm
thank you the_theologian!
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic