Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

German Bundesliga live

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2012 at 5:58pm
@bbkon & Tinykin

Hi guys! One or two shots are not enough to make a great player!
In my humble opinion, there is far distance, quality and depth of the whole game 
between Waldner and Monteiro .....
[This Waldner's shot was for me only a motivation to remember again who was JO] 

BTW, here is another small chinese video of WTTC'97 dedicated to JO Smile

1997 WTTC (ms-f) Jan-Ove Waldner - Vladimir Samsonov

Notes:
That time V. Samsonov was in one of the highest points of his career -in Round of 16 and Semis has already won Wang Liqin & Kong Linqhui (Kong L. was the World Champion of 1995), also is really non-trivial that Waldner didn't lose a single set in the Men's Singles of WTTC'97 -this shows the very high concentration achieved by this player continuously for so many matches, something not usual even for the greatest players in the history of table tennis.

Edited by janus700 - 03/15/2012 at 8:20pm
http://www.youtube.com/Janus770 & https://www.facebook.com/TTJanus
Sponsored Links

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by janus700 janus700 wrote:

@bbkon & Tinykin

Hi guys! One or two shots are not enough to make a great player!
In my humble opinion, there is far distance, quality and depth of the whole game 
between Waldner and Monteiro .....
[This Waldner's shot was for me only a motivation to remember again who was JO] 

BTW, here is another small chinese video of WTTC'97 dedicated to JO Smile

1997 WTTC (ms-f) Jan-Ove Waldner Vs Vladimir Samsonov

Note:
That time V. Samsonov was also in one of the highest points of his career, in Round of 16 and Semis has already won Wang Liqin & Kong Linqhui (who was the World Champion of 1995)

you should be honest if the same point would have been done by another player in the very EXACT way instead waldner there woulnt be that fuss,, i think that any Good point made by walnder is gonna be praised more you(or any waldner fan) that if it would have been played by a lesser or  an unknown player  player  that is biased..besides  its easier to risk and try awesome shots when playing lower ranked players zoltan ..for a waldner fan waldner points are gonna be more flashier

would you post that point if played by a 300th world player?i think no.  what  i meant the point is awesome  by the point itself , a good stroke is good no matter who did it.
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2012 at 10:14pm
@bbkon

I wrote (and I repeat here): 
"This Waldner's shot was for me only a motivation to remember/remind again who was JO" 
(and for a better explanation I add:) 
" ...and also, (to remember/remind) what is the True Table Tennis when it is played in a way like JO plays" [and you could understand this if you sit and watch carefully his complete games, not single shots or small parts of them! and you know/catch a little more the essense of advanced table tennis (here, I'm talking generally, of course I don't mean you personally)].

BTW bbcon, this is the exact reason why I prefer to make Full Matches in Short Form (or to publish simply Full Matches, when I don't have time) and not Highlights - I want to propagate / promote / transfer the essense of a full tt-match . But, here I have to say that highlights have their own value and purpose and I don't underestimate highlights at all  -through highlights I saw and learned so many tt-events, amazing players, technics, etc.. dedicating so little time for all these -this is really invaluable!. Full Matches in Short Form is a step farther, you could understand and feel more pleasure but you need more time to watch them, (but not much more!) it depends - the rule that counts is the balance between your available time and the understanding/pleasure that you can get -but all this it depends hardly from your personal ability to understand table tennis. This is my point of view, I believe that is not the only one and for other people maybe it sounds extremely serious or something like this, and of course I respect them.

Sorry, but I'm not a stupid Waldner's fan (even if I have as my logo his picture!) or fan of anyone else in this way you wrote it! I believe in table tennis in itself as a great Sport (of the highest human speed, great perception, cleaverness, ability to understand the other player as fast you can, etc...) AND as an Art full of beauty, magic and trancendence. This is for me the True Table Tennis!!

Thank you bbkon for making me write here all these thoughts and sorry for my bad english 
(this is a big obstacle for me to express, in exact way, what I'm really thinking!)

I hope sometimes you enjoy watching my "Full Matches in Short Form"

Regards, 

Smile -J.

Edited by janus700 - 03/20/2012 at 5:23am
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2012 at 11:00pm

@bbkon

I wrote (and I repeat here): 
"This Waldner's shot was for me only a motivation to remember/remind again who was JO" 
(and for a better explanation I add:) 
" ...and also, (to remember/remind) what is the True Table Tennis when it is played in a way like JO plays" [and you could understand this if you sit and watch carefully his complete games, not single shots or small parts of them! and you know/catch a little more the essense of advanced table tennis (here, I'm talking generally, of course I don't mean you personally)].

BTW bbcon, this is the exact reason why I prefer to make Full Matches in Short Form (or to publish simply Full Matches, when I don't have time) and not Highlights - I want to propagate / promote / transfer the essense of a full tt-match . But, here I have to say that highlights have their own value and purpose and I don't underestimate highlights at all  -through highlights I saw and learned so many tt-events, amazing players, technics, etc.. dedicating so little time for all these -this is really invaluable!. Full Matches in Short Form is a step farther, you could understand and feel more pleasure but you need more time to watch them, (but not much more!) it depends - the rule that counts is the balance between your available time and the understanding/pleasure that you can get -but all this it depends hardly from your personal ability to understand table tennis. This is my point of view, I believe that is not the only one and for other people maybe it sounds extremely serious or something like this, and of course I respect them.

Sorry, but I'm not a stupid Waldner's fan (even if I have as my logo his picture!) or fan of anyone else in this way you wrote it! I believe in table tennis in itself as a great Sport (of the highest human speed, great perception, cleaverness, ability to understand the other player as fast you can, etc...) AND as an Art full of beauty, magic and trancedence. This is for me the True Table Tennis!!

Thank you bbkon for making me write here all these thoughts and sorry for my bad english 
(this is a big obstacle for me to express, in exact way, what I'm really thinking!)

I hope sometimes you enjoy watching my "Full Matches in Short Form"

Regards, 

Smile -J.

i hope there is no harsh feelings if i did i wasnt meant; i always enjoy the videos you post
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 5:20am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

i hope there is no harsh feelings if i did i wasnt meant; i always enjoy the videos you post

There's no any problem bbkon!
Thanks a lot that you watch and enjoy my videos
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2012 at 5:14pm
2012 Bundesliga: Ochsenhausen vs Düsseldorf : 3-1  [April 7, 2012]

# All Games of the Match here ::

Game4 / Kirill Skachkov - Christian Suss 

benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2012 at 8:48pm
Suss did not play up to his usual level for this match.  Was he injured? He seemed to avoid using his FH and wasn't effective with it when he did.  The last time I remember a pro playing like this he (don't recall who it was except European) was injured so that FH shots were painful.
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2012 at 11:08pm
The FINAL takes place on Friday, 7pm local / 1pm Eastern:

Saarbrucken vs Dusseldorf
Steger, Tokic, Monteiro - Boll, Baum, Suss

live here:
http://tv.ttbl.de/25-05-12-ttbl-finale-saarbruecken-vs-duesseldorf

Unlike previous years, the championship will be decided in one single final (not first leg/second leg). First team to win 3 matches wins the title.
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2012 at 1:15pm
The final has started. Surprising that Saarbrucken put Steger at #3 - he's the only player who managed to beat Boll this year in the league.

Boll - Monteiro
Baum - Tokic
Suss - Steger
Boll - Tokic
Baum - Monteiro
rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2012 at 5:34pm
no suprises... borussia is german champion again
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 3:33am
[FINAL|May 25, 2012] Saarbrücken Vs Düsseldorf [Full Match]

Edited by janus700 - 05/26/2012 at 3:33am
GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 12:43pm
Timo Boll vs Bojan Tokic
Bojan Tokic vs Patrick Baum
Timo Boll vs Joao Monteiro
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 2:10pm
# Great work Danilo!!!Thumbs Up 
GECA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GECA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2012 at 2:25pm

# Great work Danilo!!!Thumbs Up 

Thanks a lot Kostas!Smile
I'm glad you apprecite the video mate:)
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2017 at 7:18am
For the first time one oficial TTBL match will be held in the USA. On November 24, 2017, Post SV Mühlhausen will play against ASV Grünwettersbach in Washington, D.C. The match will be streamed live through http://sportdeutschland.tv/ttbl

Edited by Ray - 10/27/2017 at 7:19am
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 12:10pm
Live from DC, it's TTBL! Match starts at 1pm.

Edited by amateur - 11/24/2017 at 12:11pm
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 12:56pm
Order of play:

Habesohn vs Morizono
Ionescu vs Walther
Jancarik vs Walker
etc. if needed
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 1:57pm
The last couple of months, the Bundesliga videos have been very slow whenever I go to watch them.  The same thing happened today: the video runs 2 or 3 seconds, then stops with an hourglass (really a circular arrow), goes a little further, stops again, and so on.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Do you know any fixes? Thanks.
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 2:07pm
Works perfect for me (on Safari) - try a different browser?

Now playing is "Ricardo Waltner" Smile

Rosskopf as guest commentator.

Edited by amateur - 11/24/2017 at 2:13pm
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 3:01pm
Walker's FH has improved quite a bit.

This coming World Team Cup is gonna be good.

Hopefully will get to see yet another England-France matchup.

Edited by zeio - 11/24/2017 at 3:06pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Works perfect for me (on Safari) - try a different browser?

Now playing is "Ricardo Waltner" Smile

Rosskopf as guest commentator.
I use Firefox, Chrome, and IE11 and have the same problem with all of them. What country are you in?
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

I use Firefox, Chrome, and IE11 and have the same problem with all of them. What country are you in?

USA
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2017 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Originally posted by benfb benfb wrote:

USA
I've watched the Bundesliga for years and enjoyed their videos greatly. I seldom see them at live streaming, but I could always watch the saved videos. Now, however, when i try to watch them, the commercials play just fine but the playing part of the videos gets stuck. Bummer.

By the way, they changed web sites a few years ago and I liked their old site better. The new one makes it hard to find the videos you want (specific players, for example).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic