Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2011 World Team Cup(Videos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
willihausen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willihausen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 World Team Cup(Videos)
    Posted: 11/13/2011 at 11:45am
Ready for HD?

Here are the matches from Team final in HD (1080p).

Final (1of3) RYU Seung Min vs. MA Long
part1   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5Z6XXDLI
part2   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YBNDXG0

Final (2of3) KIM Min Seok vs. Xu Xi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B370V0UB

Final (3of3) Double OH Sang Eun+KIM Min Seok vs. WANG Hao+MA Long
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32GQ87M0

greetings
Sponsored Links

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2011 at 9:11pm
wait you still have liu shuwen
mon22 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2011 at 4:31pm
lmao wang nan
I am a total Newb. Come at me!
cotdt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotdt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2011 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by mrdoodzki mrdoodzki wrote:

i miss wang nan. definitely the last feminine looking chinese player...

you can't be serious?
Nittaku Resound
FH: Joola Timeless
BH: Joola Timeless
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2011 at 11:03am
i miss wang nan. definitely the last feminine looking chinese player...
SoWhySoSerious View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/11/2011 at 5:49pm
Li Xiaoxia Guo Yue-Ai Fukuhara Kasumi Ishikawa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikx4jxihF_U
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2011 at 9:44pm

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2011 at 11:59am

i dont think so since he was known as prodigy child since  he was 14 (2002) and he was a scrawny child

109eh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 109eh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2011 at 11:39am
someone has links (megaupload) to download full games?
See TT videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/109eh
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 8:25pm
And I apologize for being off topic... but ... I don't think I should create a special thread to discuss age of the top Chinese players. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned it at all... idk. Some people think this kind of stuff shouldn't be discussed at the forums at all, since 99% of the time we don't really know anything... but still sometimes we get some more reliable info from "insider" sources.

And yes, back to videos.

Hopefully there will be more from the women's side.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

ma lin and wang hao had in the past some down periods and then some ups. both gained some weight.

however their technique level is so high that they can peak again as they show several times.

they both are difficult to be beaten because of their technique. however in this wcup and lately seems some european players begin to deal with service and receive and playing at the same level.

not so sure ma lin problems have to do with the age so much.

On the last issue:

My Chinese friends are pretty adamant that both WLQ and ML are 3-4 years older than their official age.

Also, a club member whose former coach (National Junior Honkong team) is quite close to top coaches from China says that his coach mentioned that ZJK's age is at least 27.

It's just a "he said..." thing so don't nobody get their panties in a bunch about this. I am just basically gossiping here - as in "whatever the guy said, I am repeating back to ya". Perhaps you have some good sources among the Chinese top coaches and they tell you otherwise...

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by bluebucket bluebucket wrote:

No one should ever retire!. I'm sure we would all like to see legends like Waldner, Perrson, and Ma lin at the world Veterans championships some day once Ma Lin is old enough. Right now he isn't so he should keep playing senior tournaments as he is now Party

p.s there's no excuse to get fat with age, that's just a bad understanding of how much you eat vs what you use

If there were so many talents like fan bo,yan an,lin gaoyuan in the swededish team, persson and waldner would have been selling blades long ago..even lesser guns like zhou yu have defeated ma lin..you cant acount on  ma lin when he has lost 3 wttc finals and wang hao lost 2 olympic finals, be real..one thing is that you admire ma lin but he is not that dangerous anymore and with 2 players , china cant take risk if they want to sweep again.
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 11:22am
i still cannot get over what he posted before...that he knows better about tt equipment than the rest of the CNT
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoWhySoSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 10:36am
Ok guys back to the topic...
Wang Hao Ma Long-Oh Sang Eun Kim Min Seok:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDeKKFJ6Hdk

Li Xiaoxia-Ai Fukuhara:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktBB088LHPU

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 10:20am
to be honest or IMHO, Ejmaster's posts/threads have in the past offended quite a nos. of people, me included or vice versa. But, a big BUT, if you read those carefully, he most of the times has his reasons/experience to back up whatever he said/posted, those might not be music to ALL ears. I gradually mellowed enough these days to sort of let all these negative "things" passed by my hair or ears.
One important thing though, if you ever received his PMs like I did, those PMs are different stories. For me, his PM was quite polite & well-written & totally different from the tones he has in his threads & posts.
I myself actually enjoy reading his "Combative" style of threads/posts & sometimes I just laugh when others are drawn into his "battlefield" & his "opponents" get worked up so easily & there you have it & all "insults", "name-calling", "belittling" & fights let loose....
As for the purpose of JimT's threads/posts? Hmmm....I have no commment. Period.
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 9:44am
between jimt and ejmaster's comments, jimt's make more sense. most of them are intelligent comments and ive never read a provocative comment from him. most of it were respectful. just look at his past comments....then compare them to ejmaster's. he has made comments in the past that border on trolling. he is always insisting that he is right with the use of some insulting words. do you think we can earn respect that way??
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2011 at 12:31am
No one should ever retire!. I'm sure we would all like to see legends like Waldner, Perrson, and Ma lin at the world Veterans championships some day once Ma Lin is old enough. Right now he isn't so he should keep playing senior tournaments as he is now Party

p.s there's no excuse to get fat with age, that's just a bad understanding of how much you eat vs what you use

Edited by bluebucket - 11/08/2011 at 12:32am
sweetstrike View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetstrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 11:46pm
Nice to see a match against 2 single sided players in RSM vs Yoshida. Don't know how many more of those we'll see. Yoshida played well against RSM but got completely outclassed by Oh Sang Eun's 2-wing style.
bucky23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 11:35pm
are there any videos of wang liqin? maybe from the earlier rounds?  I couldn't find anything from ittv but i thought someone here might know. Thanks!
avova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 10:47pm
Could you please keep your discussion in the topic on the World cup?
This topic is for VIDEOS! And it is annoying to see this thread have new messages, and find out 5 sec later that they are just your random chatter.

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 10:34pm

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Thank you guys for the great video clips! That was a rather exciting tournament, some wonderful matches played.

And probably it will be remembered as the event where we realized (with sadness) that it's time for Ma Lin to retire (at least from CNT). We all get older...

i do not realize it is time for Ma Lin to retire.

There it was RSM long time before Ma Lin talked to retire, playing awsome and beating Samsonov.

It is pathetic hearing amateurs talking about retiring tt players in the top 20. If Ma Lin (ittf rank, 5) has to retire what about the other players?.

you JimT are the one who has to realize that you are a 'no one' to talk about retiring Ma Lin.

i hope you understand this time because it seems you understand hardly.  

its more pathetic seeing an olympic champion starting to lose to under top50 player in a row
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 9:16pm
ma lin and wang hao had in the past some down periods and then some ups. both gained some weight.

however their technique level is so high that they can peak again as they show several times.

they both are difficult to be beaten because of their technique. however in this wcup and lately seems some european players begin to deal with service and receive and playing at the same level.

not so sure ma lin problems have to do with the age so much.
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 9:00pm
We all get older, so it is not a shame - at some point it has to happen.
=================================================

It is so true.
When one gets older and older:  The judgement, reaction time, and movement are all slowing down.  The difference of a split second, can mean if that point is yours or belongs to your opponent.

skip3119
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 11:44am

this is a post very informative to me JimT. As i realize how others see me.
the point is not getting offended.
i really do not like to troll. i like to express myself with some reaction.
there it is some joking about saying 'teaching 'have to learn ...

i like everybody here.

I agree that this is a great attitude - to be able to learn from other people's opinion. It is hard to see how other people view yourself, I know that myself.

That's why I am trying (not always successfully) to restrain myself in my expressions. I was merely criticizing you for your penchant to (sometimes) raise innocent personal opinions of other forummers into an issue. We are all here to express our attitudes and opinions, and when someone is writing something unflattering about one of the top players, it is usually with respect, (certainly in my case, since I have tons of respect for Ma Lin) to simply comment on performance, on their career, on their perspectives.

It really seems to me that in the last year Ma has started on a decline. First of all, he gained some weight (which is not surprising, unless you are really really tough on yourself). Then he started losing his FH attacks and precision, which is very bad for the penholder - again, not all the time, but in several matches. Finally, he allowed himself to be beaten by 3-4 European players some of which are outside the top 100, which could point to some changes in his general attitude.

We all get older, so it is not a shame - at some point it has to happen. However, I can imagine that Ma can turn the things around. He just needs to really want it. The question is - is he motivated enough?

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

No need to defend me from ejmaster. He seems to like to provoke other people into needless arguments, often about rather innocent comments (eg, I said "probably will be remembered", meaning of course that it is likely we will look at this as the point when Ma Lin's decline started in earnest - I do not see what is so controversial about this, and after all, it is only my opinion, which for some reason in ejmaster's thoughts, I am not allowed to have; he probably thinks I am secretly whispering these treacherous ideas into LGL's ear...).

But for ejmaster it is enough that something is not 100% exactly the way as he would like it. Sometimes his posts are quite informative and sometimes, alas, they border on trolling.

this is a post very informative to me JimT. As i realize how others see me.
the point is not getting offended.
i really do not like to troll. i like to express myself with some reaction.
there it is some joking about saying 'teaching 'have to learn ...

i like everybody here.

EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 11:24am
No need to defend me from ejmaster. He seems to like to provoke other people into needless arguments, often about rather innocent comments (eg, I said "probably will be remembered", meaning of course that it is likely we will look at this as the point when Ma Lin's decline started in earnest - I do not see what is so controversial about this, and after all, it is only my opinion, which for some reason in ejmaster's thoughts, I am not allowed to have; he probably thinks I am secretly whispering these treacherous ideas into LGL's ear...).

But for ejmaster it is enough that something is not 100% exactly the way as he would like it. Sometimes his posts are quite informative and sometimes, alas, they border on trolling.

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 11:14am

ok good luck in making more friends here...

th mrdoodzki. i have made some good friends here.

i am here not only to make friends but to make good things as teaching people sometimes. Smile

and i also learn sometimes from people here. Smile

Edited by ejmaster - 11/07/2011 at 11:28am
EJ Club.

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 10:24am
ok good luck in making more friends here...
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 10:15am

did you read his comment properly? retiring (atlist from CNT). no need to be provocative if you didnt like his comment.

i have read it properly. neither from the cnt nor from tt. i do not provoce, i answer his and others (dingy, etc) amateur retiring players campaign.

And i do not use 'we'. i am not in his 'we'. so he better talks about himself.
EJ Club.

mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2011 at 10:09am
did you read his comment properly? retiring (atlist from CNT). no need to be provocative if you didnt like his comment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic