Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SOLD: A few blades----cheap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sticharo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: A few blades----cheap
    Posted: 11/15/2011 at 11:29am
I have a few blades that are just sitting around gathering dust. They are blades I bought a year or so ago when I first started playing so  there are a few noob-caused dings...dents...etc. (Hitting table while trying to learn pendulum serve....those kind of dings)

None of the assorted battle scars will effect play and have many, many years of playing life left. I would say all are in at least "good" condition.   

The prices are low.....and not reflective of the quality of the blade.  If someone is short of cash and needs a decent blade...this is the chance. 

All have flared handles....they have been wrapped during play. All have been sealed. I'm not really sure of the weights. Had them written down but I can't find them. 

Prices do not include shipping.  Paypal.

In no particular order:

Galaxy W6------      $13 SOLD
This blade is  dinged around the edges. I think W6 are notorious for chipping around the edges....I did seal the edges. Hate to let this go....it's a great blade. But I don't use it. 

Galaxy V-13 ----    $13 SOLD
This has one minor chip at the top and  the beginning of a splinter.  But again...it doesn't effect play. This is a really nice blade. Not blindingly fast but it has excellent control and nice feel. Not too "pingy." Galaxy claimed it was the replacement for the K-3....but after checking around it seems this blade has a little more "personality."

Stiga AR Classic WRB-----  $14  SOLD
One "edge of table" impression. Great blade in terms of control.  Still have the box. 

Thanks!

Edited by sticharo - 11/15/2011 at 1:14pm
Sponsored Links

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 11:39am
It would help if you supplied the weights - I am sure that these blades will be bought soon as you priced them really low. Bump for a great bargain.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
sticharo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 11:42am
"It would help if you supplied the weights"

Yeah...I know. I don't have a scale.  
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 12:07pm
pm'd you
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

pm'd you

Good for you - I am sure our guys in Kuwait will appreciate a few quality blades!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

pm'd you

Good for you - I am sure our guys in Kuwait will appreciate a few quality blades!

I have certainly been working to that end. In the past several months I've tested and passed on over 30 setups.

If only I could hang a little sign up at the PX over the Sportcraft paddles, pleading with the uninformed to not throw 7 or 10 dollars down the drain.

Right now I'm on a new quest to trial some all wood blades in the ALL to OFF- range.

I've had a 2 year bitter feeling towards Stiga since my last expensive premade was a Stiga before I got a clue, but I've decided to bite the bullet and give this classic blade a try. How could I pass up the price?!

*I only snagged the Stiga by the way... I noticed after I posted this that the other two blades are gone as well

Edited by the_theologian - 11/15/2011 at 2:57pm
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
sticharo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2011 at 3:42pm
"but I've decided to bite the bullet and give this classic blade a try. How could I pass up the price?!"

Priced to move with the idea of giving a buyer a good deal. (And easier than grinding it out with endless offers----PM's etc.) 

I've happened across a few bargains and really appreciated the fact that someone was willing to pass along a great price. I hope these blades have found good homes.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic