FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Nexy Calix Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexy Calix Reviews
    Posted: 11/21/2011 at 8:59am
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Sponsored Links

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2011 at 9:29am
BH-Man Review of Calix: Used ST handle with T05 and Dawei XP 2008 Super Power on BH.

First looks: The Calix is great looking blade with a brown stained outer veener on each side much like the Rosewood and other meet looking blades. The blade being only 5.0 mm in thickness (How can one say 5.0 mm and thick in the same sentence?) gives it a whole new dimension

Speed: This blade's overall speed is the low range of OFF. That is faster than Spartacus, but still a tick slower than TBS. That is only overall speed. This blade has some gears. It can act slightly dampening on soem touch shots near the net. It is not as linear like the TBS. The top end gets good catapult. This blade really rewards the "BANG" type of impact Nexy writes about.

Feel: You get some vibrations from this blade. They are not as pronounced as the Lissom, yet they are there, but not bothersome. I used Tibhar grip tape on the handle (ST) and could still get decent feedback.

Strokes: Slow, heavy looping is EASY, period. Medium looping a dead knuckle ball is EASY. Powerlooping is good, but a different feel than a less flexy blade, like TBS. On fast loops, you get the spin, you get enough speed (not warp speed overpowering speed) to finish, plus you get control. Drives are not as crisp as a stiffer blade, but they land after you get used to it. I don't drive the ball as much as I loop, so it is not a big deal to me, but maybe others. Counterlooping is real nice as you ball gets a boatload of spin and lands, time after time. You don't hit through everybody on the first shot (unless they vacated a spot real nice for you), but you keep landing it and pressuring them to make that winning shot. The kick you generate from your loop is troublesome. My BH opening loops from long serves or long pushes carried considerable spin that either won points or set them up directly.

Cutting/Chopping: You get good spin on a fast push or one where you contact the ball real early. Same deal for a chop serve, good spin. That's a nice thing to show opponents as you later "pull out the rug" by taking away the spin on the serve. When you do an emergency BH chop on the move for a ball that you cannot get to for attacking, you can really vary the spin well.

Blocking: This blade requires an active block. You cannot get away very long simply by sticking out the blade and letting the OFF+ speed/Stiffness add pace to the ball. This blade is not a Sclager Carbon. You have to get closer to the ball and move through the block. This will really help you when you move back to a faster/stiffer blade and give your blocking a new dimension. Those who have a touch to drop it short (from loops and pushes) will like this blade more than a stiff/fast blade.

Flicking: Sometimes, you want a really hard/stiff blade to flip-kill. Sometimes you just want to place the ball well and simply land the flip to an uncomfortable spot to attack the next ball. Those in the second camp will love this blade.

Weight: Mine was 85 grams.

Overall summary: This is a blade for any style of player who wants to be able to spin the ball, keep it on the table, or stay in the point. That covers a wide variety of playing styles. Some choppers may like it as well. This blade will help you grow your game and look good doing it. I played a tourney using this balde on only my 3rd day of using it. It shares some traits of the Spartacus, yet it has some more gear and a faster high end speed.
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2011 at 9:39am
Sounds alright so far, I get the feeling reading the review you aren't used to this type of blade so it doesn't come across as awesome as maybe it is. But saying it's more flexible than the TBS is a positive sign for me. Let see what the guys more proficient with thin flexible blades have to say (hurry up too) :)
harldhzx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harldhzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2011 at 9:56am
I played a bit longer with Calix today. I'll only give a few preliminary comments today, since I did not test all the strokes in detail, full review will come later. I played with Calibra sound max on FH and Aurus soft on BH.

- best finished blade I have had so far from Nexy, better then most of my other blades
- Calix is very different from Lissom and Spartacus, faster and harder
- next to no vibration, no 'mushy' feeling , but feedback still very pronounced
- somewhere between stiff full wood and hard carbon blades
- very powerful smashing and fast topspin
- *very* smooth and alive touch, like water or quicksilver
- pronounced kick when playing forward
- fast counter also good
- short game good, serves very spinny
- a real sound machine, at least with the Calibra sound rubber

I quickly switched blades with another guy who plays the new Butterfly ZJK with Tenergy 64 and Haifu BWII. I notices following differences (ZJK also a very good blade) :

- the ZJK as a thicker blade was more solid, blocks and counters felt more stable
- Calix had better feedback and touch
- Calix felt more alive and agile but also less forgiving
- Calix combo was much lighter, easier to move fast

While I liked the ZJK combo immediately, Calix felt even better.

Having played with quite a few different blades over the time, I was really surprised by the new and different aspects of the Calix blade. I am sure I'll also spot quite a few weak points over time (maybe real defensive play is one), but for the moment I feel I must congratulate Nexy for what might be his best piece of work up to now.

P.S: @Peter79 
You were right, I had to apply a thick sheet of glue, then it worked fine

Edited by harldhzx - 11/21/2011 at 10:10am
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2011 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by bluebucket bluebucket wrote:

Sounds alright so far, I get the feeling reading the review you aren't used to this type of blade so it doesn't come across as awesome as maybe it is. But saying it's more flexible than the TBS is a positive sign for me. Let see what the guys more proficient with thin flexible blades have to say (hurry up too) :)

Yup. U R Right. I am a fan of brick heavy and stiff BTY blades all the way, like TBS over 90 grams. I like my setups to weigh over 200 grams. This one was 180s. Nothing wrong with that, a LOT of players like that range.

Still, because this is a loopers dream blade and I like to loop a lot, I could still use it right away without major adjustments in the loop stroke. I had to adapt my blocking to make it work. Still, that way I had to do it (more active blocking off the bounce) is healthy for my TT game.

I say it again, every time I get to use a Nexy blade (slower than TBS) for any long spell, my game improves and carries over forward.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2011 at 1:24am

I am getting a test Calix and a new Lissom soon. Do you recommend sealing them or are they factory-sealed?
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
harldhzx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harldhzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2011 at 4:33am
Lissom maybe. For Calix I'd say that no sealing is necessary - I had trouble with keeping the rubber stuck on the blade Smile
harldhzx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harldhzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2011 at 9:44am
Review of Calix from harldhzx for Nexy Calix with Calibra Sound max on FH and Aurus soft max on BH.

Introductory remarks

Calix is thin and hard with quite some flex. It's beautifully crafted. It is best on all strokes where you go actively against the ball, or when receiving heavy spin or very fast balls (Calix is very good at 'borrowing' power) . That way the flex comes into play with quite amazing results. If you don't hit the ball right, or just stick the blade out, the ball is accelerated quite a bit less, since the flex can't kick in. The blade is quite sensitive to angle and the speed you hit the ball with, unlike the some 'brick' blades, which push the ball into the right direction by rebound.

Counter

With my combo, counters and hitting/smashing works amazingly well. Again, this is because the blade is thin and flexes well. You get an extra kick on the ball without sacrificing control. I can fully rip at the ball while maintaining a good  hit rate, and the ball never(or very rarely) gets returned.
You have to adjust your stroke on speed changes. If the incoming ball is not fast, you need to produce some forward momentum, which means you need a solid counter stroke on FH as well as BH to deal with 'empty' balls. Just sticking out the blade will often have the ball drop into the net.

Topspin

Topspin is very good, but I had more consistent top spin with Spartacus (the most consistent TS blade I've had so far, AFAICT). Reason is that Spartacus gives you that extra moment (or time window) to spin the ball. With Calix, the ball leaves the blade somewhat earlier unless you can sink the ball very deeply into the racket (which needs good timing). With my Calix combo, the ball gets very good quality though, as the second bounce has very low trajectory and is hard to block. Topspin speed is much less than smashing speed - that's once aspect where, for example, the Butterfly carbon blades like Innerforce ALC are better.

The topspin is still very consistent once you get that forward momentum right.

Countertopspin and counterhitting

Pretty good. I am not really good at continuous topspin rallies, but my Calix combo supports that very well (flex ... ?).

Block

Actually pretty good, but feels less solid than with thicker blades. The flex will slow the ball somewhat down, and blocking fast and heavy balls was very easy. I noticed that reflex returns on smashes or fast topspin had a funny way of landing on the table.
Again, you have to adjust your strokes quite a bit against 'empty' balls. As stated already, Calix wants active strokes through the ball, not sticking the blade out at some appropriate angle - the tolerance window is more narrow on such strokes, and you'll find yourself punching the ball more often.

Pushing

Spinny with good control, but you have to get the blade angle right, otherwise the ball might stray.

Drop shots and slower close to the net play

Very good, as the blade does not have too much inbuilt rebound. Just touch the ball and let it float just over the net. It's also easy to give some extra wrist on these shots.

Flicks

I can't do fast flicks Cry
Slower flicks are very controllable though, and get good placement.

Fishing from half distance

That's my passive game. Pretty nice and controllable, easy to keep to ball low over the net. Counter loops or hits from half distance work really well when swinging through the ball. You don't get the same speed as, for example, with Maplewood VII or other thick blades.

Ball trajectory

With the above combo I feel I get very low trajectory on faster balls, with enough curve to get the ball over the net. Slow spinny loops are maybe not that good. I got many of them smashed.

Impressions

After playing a few times now I am still pretty much in love with the blade, so I might be overlooking a few deficiencies  Embarrassed

I played some matches which turned out very well compared to my recent results against the opponents. Main reason was increased quality on attacks with acceptable loss in control game. Exception was one guy who has slow spinny loops and very variable serve. That might be on account of not being used to the blade.

Compared to Spartacus, the blade is less brittle and woody, and more smooth, fluid and carbon-like, but lacks this extra moment of rest and has less of 'computerized control' that I felt with Spartacus. Attacking game is more lethal with Calix, and borrowing power is easier.

Feedback from others

- ball has high quality
- powerful
- brush loops not so fast

Quite a lot of people came to look at the blade - maybe they heard the noise ...

P.S.

Some of my observation might be due to the use of very soft rubbers on Calix compared the the harder stuff I've used before.

If I'd loose the blade now,  I'd probably immediately buy a new one ...

Edited by harldhzx - 11/23/2011 at 9:52am
Carryboy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carryboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2011 at 11:37am
Nice review harldzx, how hard is the blade (feel)?? You are saying that feedback from other players is this blade is high throw??correct.
Spin Master Carbo Power (Stefan Elsner Custom)
Donic Acuda S1 Max
Donic Acuda P1 Blue Max
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2011 at 6:27pm

From what you write it seems to me as if Spartacus would be better suited for a controlled offensive game. Do you agree?
Also, did you use same rubbers on Spartacus and Calix?
Join the Nexy Clan!
harldhzx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harldhzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2011 at 9:11pm
@Carryboy: Trajectory is mostly low. With 'high quality' I wanted to say that the ball from Calix is difficult to return, because of spin/speed an trajectory.

@arg0: If your emphasis is on control, Spartacus or Lissom might be the better choice, depending on your style of play. The blades have a different feel, so it's also important to see which one you like better. I did use much softer rubbers on Calix, as the blade itself is rather hard. On Spartacus I have the hard (normal) versions of Aurus and Calix.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 12:53am
I received my blade yesterday, it is very beatiful :) Later today I will test it with different rubbers to choose the best for it. But all the eyes of the tt hall visitors were collected in the looking of Calix, this is a real piece of tt jewelry. Congratulation for Mr. Moon! Clap
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 1:07am
Calix is a beautiful blade. I would bet it is something similar to a musko but with worse feeling.

but i do not think it can play as well as a musko. it would be good to know about it.

i think it is more interesting some blood in the review thread. to compare against lissom or spartacus is not very interesting. this is a 150 $ blade. so it must fight against other brand blades to convince.

Edited by ejmaster - 11/24/2011 at 1:19am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 1:38am

why do you think it's similar to a 6mm thick 7ply all wood blade? wouldn't it rather be similar to other thin carbon blades?
Join the Nexy Clan!
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 2:04am
I agree with ejmaster, someone needs to compare this blade for what it is. Against other blades in this class. I don't see it being similar to other 5 ply carbons with carbon near the outer ply and 5.4-6.0 thick as they will be much stiffer. It must play more similar to a thin 7 ply that has a strong flex and big kick
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 2:12am
This will happen as soon as everyone gets his calix,
I played many blades and so have others I asume. I am impatient to :)
set up: Donic WSC

fh Cornileau target Pro GT H47

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 2:20am
Elmo, you are familiar with the mahagoni blades right now Big smile Could you make comparison between Donic burn Aratox and Nexy Calix? I think the outer plies of Nexy Calix are also Mahagoni. 

Edited by kolevtt - 11/24/2011 at 2:21am
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 3:02am
Will do that,if it is mahagoni I would be very pleased, I like the contol it offers dispite it hardness and springyness

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

harldhzx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harldhzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 6:00am
The only thin carbon blade I've ever played is the Timo Boll T5000. There are some similarities, but T5000 is faster and stiffer, but has a slightly softer top ply (Koto).

The DHS WL King blade, which is also rather flexible, plays more wooden, softer and faster, less controlled.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2011 at 6:36am
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

why do you think it's similar to a 6mm thick 7ply all wood blade? wouldn't it rather be similar to other thin carbon blades?

musko is 5,9 mm. and it does not feel thick at all. It is a 7 ply feeling thin. It is quite different than a thick 7 ply. as a clipper.

In fact calix is a 7 ply but the third ply is carbon instead of a harder wood.

i have played with nittaku flame what is a burn wood quite stiff and thin. It also can be compared to ochtarov carbon (5,6 mm). donic burn series are also interesting to compare to (though these are thicker around 6,2 mm).

all these blades have a hard rival to beat what it is the musko imo.

Edited by ejmaster - 11/24/2011 at 6:45am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2011 at 7:03pm
I can confirm that the Calix does have Mahogany outer plies and heat treatment is used in it's construction.

The quality of the finish to the Mahogany outer plies is excellent and the rest of the blade is built to a high standard too.

The flared handle is about the same size as a Stiga Master flare and it has a smooth finish too; so no risk of splinters.

The shoulders of the blade are rounded off and it has a 156 x 150 blade face; which means it's designed for allround/ attacking players.

I've been testing the Calix over the last three days and I'll be getting some more playing time over the weekend.

Carryboy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carryboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2011 at 7:37pm
I kind of suspected that the outer ply was heat treated. That should make it with the carbon quite hard in feeling. I should have mine by Monday. 
Spin Master Carbo Power (Stefan Elsner Custom)
Donic Acuda S1 Max
Donic Acuda P1 Blue Max
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2011 at 4:47am
The Calix is the most innovative Nexy blade, to date.

It's also a very impressive blade aesthetically. The build quality and finish are also higher than previous Nexy blades I've tested too.

As I've commented before; it has Mahogany outer plies and it feels a bit stiffer because moisture has been taken out of the blade, with Burn technology.

The Calix lacks the normal carbon ping and it doesn't feel like I'm playing with a traditional Carbon blade either. Part of that is due to the carbon layers being around the core, just like the Waldner Senso Carbon. 

I notice the handle insert with "instinctive creation" on it, doesn't feel as rigid under the fingers as other Nexy blade inserts either; i.e. it has a dampener of some kind within the handle piece and that results in the Calix providing you with precise feedback; which reminds me of the feel of the Stiga Allround Wood NCT and that makes it easy to judge drop shots and pushes.

It has a wider range of gears, than I expected; hence Nexy's comment about it being slow in the short game and fast; when playing the faster shots.

It has a slow first gear, which is like playing with an allround plus blade; which helps give it a very good short game performance.

The 156mm x 150mm blade face I feel is an asset, as it means you can use heavier rubbers on it and they won't affect the balance or catapult effect of the blade under torque; to the same degree as heavier rubbers would, on a bigger 158mm or 160mm blade face.

Edited by Peter C - 11/28/2011 at 5:49am
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2011 at 8:59am
I received my calix  today which is very fast from korea to holland with normal parcel.
This time i also got the box which is very beautiful to.
The blade looks fabulous, one of the best designs I saw imo.
Very good finishing, mine is 85 grams,
will test next weekat training,

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2011 at 10:36am
85 grams seems to be the weight for a LOT of Calix blades. Hope everyone can put it through the paces and do a better job of writing than the piss-poor job I did.
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2011 at 5:22am
Well i glued up my rubbers and just as with the aratox rs I found it not so easy as with other blades,I think it is the mahagoni wood our is it me our is it because of the used rubbers? Anyhow the rubbers kept on curling back, so just as with the aratox I used a heavy pile of books to keep them on, I glued hundreds of rubbers onall kind of blades and this curling only happens with the mahagoni blades ,
Just a little bit anoying that's all Smile

I put tenergy 05 on FH and Blitz on BH
Feel is very solid, a little bit head heavy I think, The handle feels good but I have to get used to itsince the senso handle from donic is more oval shaped which I like and this is more squarish,
It feels a bit strange to me to because the logo comes out of the handle and is not even with the wood. Have to get used to that.

Edited by elmo51 - 11/27/2011 at 7:16am

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

harldhzx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harldhzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2011 at 7:25am
Had the same problem with the curling rubber. As Peter79 said, you have to use more glue. Looks like the wood is somewhat oily.

The handle is indeed squarish, somewhat unusual but ok. The logo on my blade does not stick out.

Edited by harldhzx - 11/27/2011 at 7:34am
elmo51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2011 at 9:11am
well I mean the triangular logo, it is not really sticking out but it does not feel smooth with the rest of the handle either, it is different from  other logo's but it is hard to explain it on paper.
It does not affect play but is is just something I noticed and wanted to mention. It makes it feel different then I am used. I like the design of the logo actualy

bh VS401 2,1

second set ups :

WSC

FH tenergy 05

BH Blitz

Testing

Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/2011 at 10:37pm
Just one comment.

In Korea, we have a machine to calulate the speed of a blade.
And Calix seems to have the widest gap between slow shots and fast shots.

By the way, is there any person who can show pictures taken by himself?
Brand Manager of NEXY
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2011 at 3:26am
The test Calix (and my new Lissom) have arrived. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for the whole week, therefore I will only be able to collect them next Monday. I will then start testing the Calix next week and report here.

@Nexy, thank you again for selecting me as tester: I'll do my best to write a fair review. I'd love to know more about the blade-testing machine. Is there any description or pictures on the internet?
When you say "Calix seems to have the widest gap between slow shots and fast shots", do you mean among all Nexy blades, or among all blades you tested, including other brands?
Join the Nexy Clan!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic