FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SOLD: KLHS combo - $85

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: KLHS combo - $85
    Posted: 01/25/2012 at 2:31pm
For sale is a Butterfly Kong Linghui Special (FL, 82 grams) w/ two rubbers: Nittaku Narucross GS + Donic Coppa JO Silver.  Both rubbers are in used condition.  There aren't any damages to the rubbers itself, they actually look pretty good.  Each rubber has been played with about 25-35 hours or so.    There are moderate sweat stains on handle.  The old Butterfly metal tag at end of handle is missing.  There are a few small dings on the edge and a light splinter on the blade's surface that should not and will not affect gameplay or characteristics of the blade at all.  A free Butterfly edge tape will also be included to protect the edge from additional unwanted dings and dents.

$85 shipped within US.  Everywhere else $90 shipped.  Please pm me if you're interested, thanks!

https://picasaweb.google.com/103553572837863774394/KongLinghuiSpecial?authkey=Gv1sRgCJOg8pii1ZeVXw

SOLD!!!

Edited by liulin04 - 02/05/2012 at 2:47pm
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

...There are a few small dings on the edge and a light splinter on the blade's surface that should not and will not affect gameplay or characteristics of the blade at all.  A free Butterfly edge tape will also be included to protect the edge from additional unwanted dings and dents.
$85 shipped within US.  Everywhere else $90 shipped.

Also here:

Butterfly Iolite (FL) - $170 $130.  Total weight: 163 grams.  paired w/ two sheets of Donic Vario Big Slam that are in very good condition.  Black sheet has a cut around 1'0 clock, but will not change characteristics of the rubber.  Handle has moderate sweat stains.  Blade is in terrific condition except one rather large ding on edge.  Silver BTY logo

A 11/12 y/o daughter & her mom (my t/t lady friend) are both interested in these 2. We (lady friend & I) need some clarifications here.
1.) We could see that the KLHSp FL has a lotta damage (dents, dings & shreds of wood plies torn/ripped from the edges). Why did you say or what did you mean by....should not and will not affect gameplay or characteristics of the blade at all. Have u played with it extensively to come to this conclusion? Is this combo yours or your friend's. She doesn't need the beat up  rbrs as she has diff. better rbrs more suitable on her mind. Also, A free Butterfly edge tape will also be included to protect the edge from additional unwanted dings and dents. Must be some kinda tough edge tape able to protect the edges? what's it? Pics. would help...How much is the blade alone shipped?

2.) Are there pics. for this Iolite FL? Could you post some pics. for ALL to see? Sweat stain can be cleaned but how's it possible that as per ur quote: "
Blade is in terrific condition except one rather large ding on edge". Ermmmm....Terrific condition yet there's a LARGE ding? Pics. to show this LARGE ding would help this girl & her mom....
I actually first forwarded your orig. descriptions of these 2 blades & later these questions to her & mom as well. (They don't come visit this forum, btw.)
thanks.

Edited by tiehwen - 01/25/2012 at 9:03pm
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2012 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

...There are a few small dings on the edge and a light splinter on the blade's surface that should not and will not affect gameplay or characteristics of the blade at all.  A free Butterfly edge tape will also be included to protect the edge from additional unwanted dings and dents.
$85 shipped within US.  Everywhere else $90 shipped.

Also here:

Butterfly Iolite (FL) - $170 $130.  Total weight: 163 grams.  paired w/ two sheets of Donic Vario Big Slam that are in very good condition.  Black sheet has a cut around 1'0 clock, but will not change characteristics of the rubber.  Handle has moderate sweat stains.  Blade is in terrific condition except one rather large ding on edge.  Silver BTY logo

A 11/12 y/o daughter & her mom (my t/t lady friend) are both interested in these 2. We (lady friend & I) need some clarifications here.
1.) We could see that the KLHSp FL has a lotta damage (dents, dings & shreds of wood plies torn/ripped from the edges). Why did you say or what did you mean by....should not and will not affect gameplay or characteristics of the blade at all. Have u played with it extensively to come to this conclusion? Is this combo yours or your friend's. She doesn't need the beat up  rbrs as she has diff. better rbrs more suitable on her mind. Also, A free Butterfly edge tape will also be included to protect the edge from additional unwanted dings and dents. Must be some kinda tough edge tape able to protect the edges? what's it? Pics. would help...How much is the blade alone shipped?

2.) Are there pics. for this Iolite FL? Could you post some pics. for ALL to see? Sweat stain can be cleaned but how's it possible that as per ur quote: "
Blade is in terrific condition except one rather large ding on edge". Ermmmm....Terrific condition yet there's a LARGE ding? Pics. to show this LARGE ding would help this girl & her mom....
I actually first forwarded your orig. descriptions of these 2 blades & later these questions to her & mom as well. (They don't come visit this forum, btw.)
thanks.

The conditions of the blade are based on my observations of the blades.  One would have a different perspective on conditions than others.  So in my opinion, they would qualify as terrific, but not in your standards I presume.  Both blades belong to my friend like my thread mentioned.  I have not played with them before since I don't want to cause further damage or even more sweat stains.  A few on the blades are enough by themselves already, no need for more.  That being said, my friend wants to sell the blades/rubbers as a bundle. 

Let me know if your lady friend still wants to buy the paddle (blade & rubbers together).  If she still does, then I can post the pictures.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2012 at 10:56am
No, as we said, she doesn't need any of the used rubbers, all the attached are not suitable for her. Forget abt the KLHSp FL as well, the condition as per the pics. just made her & mom speechless & shook their heads....sorry.
For the Iolite FL, new model? well...sorry as well, they thought they could save few bucks by getting the blade alone. They might as well buy a brand new one, costs well less than your posted price.
thnx for your response tho'...
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

No, as we said, she doesn't need any of the used rubbers, all the attached are not suitable for her. Forget abt the KLHSp FL as well, the condition as per the pics. just made her & mom speechless & shook their heads....sorry.
For the Iolite FL, new model? well...sorry as well, they thought they could save few bucks by getting the blade alone. They might as well buy a brand new one, costs well less than your posted price.
thnx for your response tho'...

I guess some people just don't read, do they. These prices were not set by me, the prices were set by my friend whose equipments all belong to him. I only help him sell.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2012 at 3:12pm
bump
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic