Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Nexy Clan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
player87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote player87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2016 at 12:06pm
Thanks for your feedback. Luckely I made right choice ordering Zealot which arrived to me today. Will start testing it probably next month and give my review. The main concern for me is weight balance so I can play aggressive flicks with bh and for easier recovery. So let's see if I made right choice or made expensive mistake Smile

I am from Kazakhstan by the way.
arg0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2016 at 6:00pm
Testers for Rubicon and Karis M/M+ wanted: if interested apply here, and/or here!
Nexy Lissom & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join FOTB and Nexy Clan.
Member: Nexy, Violin & 1-Ply Clans.
arteepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arteepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2017 at 4:39am
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

Originally posted by Crowsfeather Crowsfeather wrote:

My lord, I want to join knights of the round table.
I'm using Nexy Peter Pan for over pass 2 years.
Owning Spear, Arirang , Zealot.

Crowsfeather, under the power conferred to me by being the First Member, I dub you on the shoulders with my ancient Lissom blade and award you the membership No. 30 of the Nexy Clan. Tongue

I want to join the clan too my lord. I'm Crowsfeather's friend and I'm using Tibhar quad wings control and Nexy Kanaph as my main. I'm owning Tibhar quad wings control,Lissom,Olam,Kanaph and also looking forward to try a few more Nexy blades in the future.
Blade:Siam Handmade & andro Wanokiwami AO
BH:Gewo Hype EL 42.5
FH:Yinhe Moon Pro
Table tennis lover<3
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=76296&title=feedback-arteepr
arg0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2017 at 5:55pm
arteepr, sorry, I had overlooked your post. You're now officially clan member 39! (full list on the initial posts of this thread).
Join FOTB and Nexy Clan.
photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2017 at 10:48am
I got a tenujin+, guess I can join Nexy and single ply hinoki two clubs with one blade
Butterfly Kim Taek Soo, T05, T64
I'm not EJ, I'm a blade collector
arg0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2017 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by photino photino wrote:

I got a tenujin+, guess I can join Nexy and single ply hinoki two clubs with one blade

Big smile I suppose so. Welcome to the Nexy Clan.

For the 1-ply hinoki blades club, you have to apply separately, though. No longer sure what the main thread of the club is... the search function brought up this and this. But not sure whether there is a list and who maintains it. In case you find out, please share the answer here or to me via PM.

Save

Edited by arg0 - 03/19/2017 at 5:04pm
Join FOTB and Nexy Clan.
photino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2017 at 6:19pm
Thank you arg0
Butterfly Kim Taek Soo, T05, T64
I'm not EJ, I'm a blade collector
arg0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2017 at 7:33pm
New JPen blade: Nexy Pancra

Join FOTB and Nexy Clan.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2017 at 7:50am
New nexy blade - Cakra.

Looks to be a defensive combi blade - one side similar to rubicon's outer ply, one side white ash.

This was a great World Cup until the abs ball ruined it.
SmileTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmileTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2017 at 6:21pm
I hope to join this club someday. I have read some reviews here and parts of the directors diary. 

Coming off as a predominant TBS and MM user, what would you guys recommend for me to try in the Nexy line that is between the two in springy-ness. 

Interested in the Spear, Z-blade, Olam, and Higgs, probably. Help please Smile
Butterfly | M. Maze Off | Tenergy 80
MCollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2017 at 6:44pm
If you're playing with a TBS or MM, Spear will be too slow I think.  It's a really nice blade, though, and is very forgiving.
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
h0n1g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2017 at 7:02pm
If you are coming of a TBS, try the Zealot
arg0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2017 at 12:55am
Originally posted by SmileTT SmileTT wrote:

Coming off as a predominant TBS and MM user, what would you guys recommend for me to try in the Nexy line that is between the two in springy-ness.
Interested in the Spear, Z-blade, Olam, and Higgs, probably. Help please Smile

Regarding springy-ness alone, Zealot, as suggested may fit, it's a 5-ply all-wood blade though.
If you are looking for a composite blade and also take speed into account, Tibhar Inca (developed by Nexy) and Calix II may be closer matches.Save
Join FOTB and Nexy Clan.
SmileTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmileTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2017 at 11:11am
How about the Peter Pan, guys?

So funny, the more I "study", the less I understand about what I want Embarrassed
Butterfly | M. Maze Off | Tenergy 80
arg0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2017 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by SmileTT SmileTT wrote:

How about the Peter Pan, guys?
So funny, the more I "study", the less I understand about what I want Embarrassed

What's exactly the question? Have you read the reviews (see the link in the first post)?Save
Join FOTB and Nexy Clan.
arg0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2017 at 4:14pm
Was reading the first posts on the thread and realised it may be useful to copy sahiggs100's signature, just in case che changes setup, in future.

Originally posted by sahiggs100 sahiggs100 wrote:

You can see my setup below, I'm mainly a forehand looper, I loop everything that I can with my fh and I use my bh mainly to counter or return of serve. Both the outlaw and the h3 neo seem to work quite well for me.

Blade: Nexy Lissom
FH: Gambler Outlaw Black
BH: RITC 802 Short Pips Red
Join FOTB and Nexy Clan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic