Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who holds the cake better? Zhou Yu/Song Hongyuan?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who holds the cake better? Zhou Yu/Song Hongyuan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ttsoccer4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttsoccer4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who holds the cake better? Zhou Yu/Song Hongyuan?
    Posted: 03/16/2012 at 1:23am

1.zhou yu (first picture)  or  2. song hongyuan(second picture) post your vote as a reply 

s!.

Edited by ttsoccer4life - 03/16/2012 at 1:29am
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttsoccer4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 1:54am
start voting now
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 2:32am
Zhou  Yu seems to use his free hand more, but Song is better positioned for the hold 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttsoccer4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 2:45am
very good observations 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttsoccer4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 4:36am
bump 
doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 4:57am
Nothing beats MyTT.  It discusses not only technique and equipment, but also how a player hold a cake.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttsoccer4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:57am
so whats your vote doraemon? :)
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 7:01am
Originally posted by doraemon doraemon wrote:

Nothing beats MyTT.  It discusses not only technique and equipment, but also how a player hold a cake.

whewww.... just when you think you've seen it all. lol
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttsoccer4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 7:50am
people we need your votes this is a very important topic Thumbs Up
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 10:16am
Where is the button to vote?
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 10:39am

This is a very important topic and I would like to take a few minutes out of my day to address each individual's ability.  I will however state that between these two, Zhou Yu wins in cake-holding by a long shot.

Zhou Yu appears to be more inviting, more welcoming to those who would like to partake in a slice of cake.  His face with that genuinely warm smile says "Have one or two pieces, maybe a glass of Tsingtao with that? No? How about a glass of Chivas Regal instead? Great.  What's that? Some table tennis later.  Perhaps some other time.  I do not wish to neglect my other guests.  This is a big cake as you can see.  Thanks for complimenting my t-shirt.  Shhh, it's fake.  It's all over downtown Zhengzhou.  Sure, I'll get you one.  But please, have some cake first."

Song Hongyuan, on the other hand, appears a little more underhanded.  It's as if he got a way with something sort of like when the score is 9-9 and you don't move that free arm out of the way too quickly and your opponent misreads the spin on your serve completely.  The umpire flips the scoreboard in your favor.  You smile internally so just a little shows on the outside.  This is the kind of smile Hongyuan is displaying.  Devious.  Tricky.  A little bit sly.  You have the cake in the box.  You don't want to share.  I get it.  Don't worry, kid.  Your mom gave me a piece last night... oh we had some cake afterwards too.

idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Where is the button to vote?

not everyone has privileges to make a poll. perhaps you could as admin ?

Edited by idk - 03/16/2012 at 2:44pm
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

This is a very important topic and I would like to take a few minutes out of my day to address each individual's ability.  I will however state that between these two, Zhou Yu wins in cake-holding by a long shot.

Zhou Yu appears to be more inviting, more welcoming to those who would like to partake in a slice of cake.  His face with that genuinely warm smile says "Have one or two pieces, maybe a glass of Tsingtao with that? No? How about a glass of Chivas Regal instead? Great.  What's that? Some table tennis later.  Perhaps some other time.  I do not wish to neglect my other guests.  This is a big cake as you can see.  Thanks for complimenting my t-shirt.  Shhh, it's fake.  It's all over downtown Zhengzhou.  Sure, I'll get you one.  But please, have some cake first."

Song Hongyuan, on the other hand, appears a little more underhanded.  It's as if he got a way with something sort of like when the score is 9-9 and you don't move that free arm out of the way too quickly and your opponent misreads the spin on your serve completely.  The umpire flips the scoreboard in your favor.  You smile internally so just a little shows on the outside.  This is the kind of smile Hongyuan is displaying.  Devious.  Tricky.  A little bit sly.  You have the cake in the box.  You don't want to share.  I get it.  Don't worry, kid.  Your mom gave me a piece last night... oh we had some cake afterwards too.

I must say that this post is VERY true and well thought out. Would you go so far as to say perhaps Song indeed stole the cake? However I see something more devious in Zhou Yu's facial expression. Something about that smile seems like a sneer in disguise. The extra raised high eyebrows suggest trickery. Perhaps the cake is poisoned, and he is offering a piece to an opponent as disguised goodwill, while his plan is secretly take out his competition? Song on the other hand seems more genuinely happy, perhaps his cake was laced with Ecstasy and now he has the evidence boxed up so that he is not caught with drugs and kicked off the team? As we can tell, it seems he is making a break for the elevator.

Some things to consider. I await your reply.

edit: I'll take it a bit farther. Perhaps Song's easier smile suggests he just ate the cake and is coming off a sugar high, and is just keeping the box as a memento of a good time. You know, night out on the town with the boys; lin gaoyuan, wu jiaji, zheng peifeng. OR maybe his smile is just better rehearsed than Zhou Yu's, and he is actually plotting while Zhou Yu just wants to have a snack with the picture taker? You must also consider context and both sides of the coin on a major political issue such as this.

Edited by idk - 03/16/2012 at 11:13am
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 2:58pm
who wears an nba championship ring better, brian scalabrine or lebron?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by cmetsbeltran15 cmetsbeltran15 wrote:

HAHA.... Will Perdue wears a championship ring waaaaay better than Lebron.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

answer thread question too Confused
EHP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:10pm
First topic which make sense on this forum... :-)
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:10pm

? you lost me
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:15pm

? you lost me

look at the question in the original post, you should answer it! my vote goes to song

EHP -- yes you should vote
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:17pm

? you lost me

look at the question in the original post, you should answer it! my vote goes to song

ok, my vote goes to zhou yu (tough call though)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:22pm

? you lost me

ok, my vote goes to zhou yu (tough call though)

reasons?
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:24pm

reasons?

you know, I just went with my gut on this one Wink
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 3:27pm

reasons?

you know, I just went with my gut on this one Wink

sounds good

thread maker should keep tally of votes Angry
EHP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:11pm
I vote for zhou yu  because he holds something which looks like a plastic-cake.  Song hongyuan holds a box, which may contain a plastic-cake, but chances for a fake plastic-cake are high tool!
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by EHP EHP wrote:

I vote for zhou yu  because he holds something which looks like a plastic-cake.  Song hongyuan holds a box, which may contain a plastic-cake, but chances for a fake plastic-cake are high tool!

well he should probably hurry and open the box to air all the voc's out
EHP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:18pm
Does not make sence. The fake plastic-cake already absorbed irreversibly all VOCs.

Edited by EHP - 03/16/2012 at 6:23pm
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:32pm
it is a legit cake in the box i have verification

idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:41pm
here is the proof of cakeness

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:44pm
looks boosted
EHP View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EHP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2012 at 6:45pm
According to my chinese knowledge, this means pleasure toys for adults or am I wrong?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic