FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2006 Croatian Open Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 4:52pm
MS-SF Vladimir Samsonov vs Ryu Seung Min
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQZK3MBQ
Sponsored Links

stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 6:31pm
WD-F LiNan&ZhangYiNing vs GuoYue&LiXiaoXia
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3MHR5Z7
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 7:30pm
WS-F Guo Yue vs Zhang Yi Ning
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OLIDOJSY
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 10:47pm
MD-F WangHao & ChenQi vs Li Ping & LeiZhenHua
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ORJ6EXWH
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2006 at 11:04pm
THANKS
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 1:52am
MS-F Vladimir Samsonov vs Chen Qi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33A6WSGG
li jia wei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote li jia wei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 3:08am
stanley, u have slovenian open videos?
linar View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 4:12am
dondish, how long should I wait till the download from ftp server will start? I am waiting for a long time and nothing happens. There are still too many users. I did what you told me, download starts every minute. When the download will start? Can I turn the computer off and it will try to download video to me? If anybody downloaded it, please help me.
hristo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hristo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 4:20am
Originally posted by martinspin martinspin wrote:

Hi dondish

I'll keep uploading videos and when other do the rest that would be paradise for me. I wrote the HOWTO for all who has problems with downloading. Uploading tt videos and a howto is that what I want to do. I haven't got the time to explain everybody who has problems with download how it works. When you help others to download the file I've got more time to uploade new tt videos

martinspin

Originally posted by dondish </P>
<DIV>no problem..</DIV>
<DIV>you, stanley and others help me much more when uploading these matches...</DIV>
<DIV>so</DIV>
<DIV>thanks u martin and stanley</DIV>
<DIV>u just keep uploading those videos, we would do everything else....</DIV>
<P></td></tr></table> [/QUOTE dondish

no problem..
you, stanley and others help me much more when uploading these matches...
so
thanks u martin and stanley
u just keep uploading those videos, we would do everything else....

[/QUOTE wrote:

Hi martin I try to open the HOWTO file but it seem to be broken...Sorry for disturbing you but could you tell me how to download the torrent packages....? I try whit bitspirit but it das not work , it's not starting to download..?!??!

Hi martin I try to open the HOWTO file but it seem to be broken...Sorry for disturbing you but could you tell me how to download the torrent packages....? I try whit bitspirit but it das not work , it's not starting to download..?!??!

hristo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hristo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 4:26am

OPh sorry I saw the instructions.....thanks anyway

martinspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 5:12am

Hi

Quote Hi martin I try to open the HOWTO file but it seem to be broken...Sorry for disturbing you but could you tell me how to download the torrent packages....? I try whit bitspirit but it das not work , it's not starting to download..?!??!

Try to open the pfd 2 or 3 times and when nothing helps save to...

The Torrents are only working with AZUREUS. That's all described in the HOWTO.

martinspin

Cheers, Martin
dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 5:53am
Originally posted by linar linar wrote:

dondish, how long should I wait till the download from ftp server will start? I am waiting for a long time and nothing happens. There are still too many users. I did what you told me, download starts every minute. When the download will start? Can I turn the computer off and it will try to download video to me? If anybody downloaded it, please help me.

hi linar
i'm using a program called "flash get". (there are many more like the one u can download in martinspin's site). when u download the file with this program it sometimes starts very fast, and on other occasions u have 2 wait for some time(could b even some hours)
second, u can't turn off the computer while downloading! - it won't keep downloading, though sometimes if u resume download of a file after u have turnned off the computer, the download would start from the same point it stopped.
with bt packages u can always stop and resume later

hope i helped, if u have more questions feel free 2 ask.. 

dondish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dondish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 6:05am
hi martin

i don't know why but i can't c the page of the crotian open well
it appears that some files r covering other lines.
and there's also a problem with the bt files
don't know why but i can't open it with azarus
thanks
martinspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 7:12am

Hi dondish
I changed the view of the site in a view for all browsers. I think now you should see the site correctly.
With the bt you are right. There's a fault in it. I make the torrent new.
martinspin

Originally posted by dondish dondish wrote:

hi martin

i don't know why but i can't c the page of the crotian open well
it appears that some files r covering other lines.
and there's also a problem with the bt files
don't know why but i can't open it with azarus
thanks
Cheers, Martin
chops View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 9:39am
HEUEHEE
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2006 at 11:11am
Originally posted by li jia wei li jia wei wrote:

stanley, u have slovenian open videos?

Sorry, I don't have it.
linar View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 5:11am
I have got another problem with downloading from martinspin.ch. I have got problems with connecting with the server. I downloaded 60% of wang liqin training and there are now still problems with connecting with the server. What happened?
kimei View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 11:40am
does anybody have the ma long/samsonov match?
cestas47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cestas47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 12:02pm
does anyone have the match michel martinez vs jorg rooskopff ?
royv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by kimei kimei wrote:

does anybody have the ma long/samsonov match?

yeah I'm looking for that one too!

are these matches of good quality?
If not then I'm not going to wait an hour or so for it to download..

Frame: Threeball Balsa Carbon (strait handle)
FH: Andro Revolution C.O.R 2.0 (red)
BH: Donic Quattro 1.8 (black)
royv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 1:30pm

cool I just downloaded Samsonov - Chen Qi,
that was a very nice match! the quality is good! thanks a lot stanleyhu! you're the best!!!!

Frame: Threeball Balsa Carbon (strait handle)
FH: Andro Revolution C.O.R 2.0 (red)
BH: Donic Quattro 1.8 (black)
DaniloDividina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaniloDividina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 3:07pm
I tried to download the Samsonov vs Chen Qi match...but match to my dismay when my DL was on its halfway,it stopped downloading...huhuhuhuhu 

Blade: Ma Lin Extra Offensive
FH: Hurricane III
BH: Stiga Carbo Sound
kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 3:20pm
That was a good match. SO CLOSE! I think you can see Chen start to break down a little towards the end, while the ogre that is Samsonov remained steadfast.
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by royv royv wrote:

cool I just downloaded Samsonov - Chen Qi,
that was a very nice match! the quality is good! thanks a lot stanleyhu! you're the best!!!!

I'm happy you guys enjoyed.
stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by DaniloDividina DaniloDividina wrote:

I tried to download the Samsonov vs Chen Qi match...but match to my dismay when my DL was on its halfway,it stopped downloading...huhuhuhuhu�

It made me frustrated too, when megaupload made me upload 10 times for the same file again and again and sometimes just stopped right before it's done.
petermoo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petermoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2006 at 9:45pm

'Nuff respect Stanleyhu and Martinspin from the world community for keeping us all in touch with the latest matches!!!

Keep it up for real!

Petermoo

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2006 at 4:13am

hi stanley ,i have a fast dsl.: 1500k, maybe i can post some videos of ppl, can you help me to install and use the software?

stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2006 at 10:54am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

�hi stanley ,i have a fast dsl.: 1500k, maybe i can post some videos of ppl, can you help me to install and use the software?

You need World TV to record the streaming from ppl and then edit it with WMM and make sure to cut the big files less than 250MB and upload it with megaupload.
pm21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pm21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2006 at 3:54pm

videos "best of" on this adress:

http://sylvain.laumonier.free.fr/usmtt.HTM

jefso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jefso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2006 at 5:52pm
if u have another video of ryu seung min
please put hear
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic