Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (6)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (168)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
Nearly a thousand succesful transactions at MyTT. He is one of the most respected members of MyTT for knowledge and reliability.
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shaibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2015 at 9:05pm
Bought a blade from Magic_M - it was shipped immediately, I'd also give him an award for the best packing :). Will not hesitate to deal with again.
Sponsored Links

Redarc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2015 at 1:35pm
A reputable seller, carefully packaged, blade is beautiful as descriptions. In addition, he was also a very admirable collector. Thank you very much!
tt4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2015 at 4:43pm
Very nice person to talk to. Polite.  Always respond to quesitons and details.  Plenty of pics and proof of sending. Item arrived as pictured. Great seller.
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2015 at 5:38pm
Quick delivery, fantastic packaging!
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2015 at 12:21pm
Magic_M is a first class seller. He sent pics of the blade as it was packaged along with the receipt showing the tracking number.

I picked up the blade today. It was as described and VERY safely packaged.

Much thanks! Thumbs Up 
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 9:09am
Great communication, prompt shipping and nice packaging. Items as described. Excellent seller overall.
stigamania View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stigamania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 4:13pm
Great communication, safe package, fast shipping, beautifull blade. Fully recommended.
goodbyesaska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodbyesaska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2015 at 9:20pm
Fast with shipping and great communication throughout, very patient, will recommend.
Figueiredo81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Figueiredo81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 7:23am
Trusty member! Fast shipping and perfect condition.
amatorrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amatorrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 2:54pm
Recommendable seller. Good communication fast shipping beautiful  blade.
POKJESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POKJESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2015 at 11:59am
Perfect transaction for the purchase of stiga Kjell Johansson ... I also received a lot of information and I was well advised. Thank you very helpful person .
vajica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vajica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2015 at 12:35pm
My big thanks to Magic_M, bought already two blades from me, always a true gentleman!
gatz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2015 at 8:29pm
As what i expected top notch packaging on my rubbers. Transaction went smoothly and communication is great with pictures of the package. One of the best seller and buyer in this forum. Highly recommended.
Blade: ZJ SZLC, Garayda 5000 Matador Texa
Rubbers: FH::Symmetry SP BH: Tenergy Hard, FH: MoristoSP ax BH: Tenergy Hard,FH:Desperado 2 BH: Omega 7 Asia   
Redarc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2015 at 4:26am
Magic_M, Thanks again my friend, Thank you for giving me an exception and a trust. Certainly I will continue to deal with you in the future Smile
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2015 at 9:04pm
I had another great transaction with Manfred. He shipped the blade promptly and packaged it safely.

Thanks again!
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2016 at 10:01pm
Thank you Magic for a great experience. You are very helpful and patient. Your great pics make it hard not to buy more blades.Wink  Great communication, fair price and well packaged.   Joe
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2016 at 10:19am
Nothing new from hereTongue. Great person and nice deals. Excelent communication and super fast shipping. 
Highly recomended as a person and a dealer!
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
RayZRay View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayZRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 1:52am
Awesome Seller with Excellent Communication and follows throughout the whole transaction. Highly recommended for anyone. Thank you Magic!!!

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2016 at 2:13pm
Excellent transaction, Manfred sure is the "Man" - hence his name.  Super smooth transaction, excellent communication, couldn't be anymore happier.  Thank you!
Antmay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2016 at 12:11pm
A purchased a brand new Yinhe Vis-P from Manfred and received it within a week. The packaging was good and item as described. Transaction was smooth.

Thanks
jongm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2016 at 7:43pm
Had a deal with Manfred and he's very easy to talk to, a recommendable guy. Thanks
tomkei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2016 at 3:37am
had pleasurable deal with Mister_M ;)
xiom vega euro,sigma2pro,el-p
xiom vega pro
mizutani zlc,t05fx,r53
mizutani zlc,h8mid,rakza9

My Feedback
seoulkorean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seoulkorean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2016 at 9:35am
Manfred is one of the best sellers here on MyTT.  He packages everything really well, responds quickly, ships quickly and is just the best.  I will always purchase from him if he has anything for sale that I need.

Edited by seoulkorean - 03/11/2016 at 9:36am
My Feedback

Primary: Stiga Hybrid Wood NCT with Boost TP/TC

Backup: RSM PLatinum with TSP Triple Spin
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2016 at 10:25pm
Had a wonderful transaction with Magic_M a true gentleman. Would surely trade with him again and again. Thank you Magic_M for excellent communication and sale.
My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
siestakey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siestakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2016 at 3:39pm

Bought another blade from Magic , perfect packaging ,quick delivery . Very easy to do business with a true TT fan ! Keep on selling Manfred !
Siesta Key
W968
Omega Tour 7 i
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2016 at 12:48pm
Thanks Magic for another great buying experience!  Blade was better than I hoped, well packaged and fairly priced.  Blessings on you and yoursWink .   JoeB
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

zeroencore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeroencore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/11/2016 at 10:03am
Manfred is a good seller with prompt follow up and quick postal after receiving payment. 
I would definitely trade with him again if he has the blades that I want. 
Highly recommended Thumbs Up
BTY Special + T64
Feedback
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2016 at 10:58pm
Second transaction with Magic_M and I have to say that he is THE MAN. One of the best and most honest sellers here on the forum and true Gentleman. Looking forwards to doing more transactions with him in the future. Clap
My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2016 at 10:41pm
Manfred,
is amazing seller will always happily deal with him again. Honest and a great guy !
My trade feedback here:
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2016 at 7:59am
Manfred happily accommodated special shipping requests and the package was packed very secure.  Great guy to deal with.  Highly recommended.
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic