FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Videos: 2012 Olympic Games , London, ENG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 8:22am
Tabten5
it doesn't help if Mod is part of it Wink
But any ways, the guy that thought Ariel is a import has the correct info, but some guys just want to continue and lead the topic else where

Now I just hope Wang Hao wins, even though I feel Schlager can cause an upset
Sponsored Links

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 8:24am
Originally posted by APW46 APW46 wrote:

You are stating that a case of mistaken identity is racist, and that I just cannot accept.

Nope, I didn't say that. You did
I said his looks was critical with what happened, and I understand this point is very debatable.
I did not say anything about mistaken identity.
Anyways don't you agree we musn't judge based on ethnical apperence?
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 8:33am
Originally posted by ZApenholder ZApenholder wrote:

Your mindset of Ethnic background is history and stop using that to degrade people and they efforts. This is dangerous, just like how British police killed a pure British, Middle Easten decendents  due to his looks. This is called Racist.

Looks like you said it To me. They did not kill him because of his looks, they killed him because he looked like someone else, there is a huge difference.
The Older I get, The better I was.
tabten5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabten5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 8:49am
APW46, ZApenholder: you guys know that, not only is this a TT forum, this is a specific thread about TT at the 2012 London Olympics, right? We don't want to read armchair analyses of the de Menezes shooting. Knock yourself out with the excellent Wikipedia page on this topic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes), have a coffee, and then come back to us.
T05 2.1 | VISCARIA | T64 1.9
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 8:51am

Your mindset of Ethnic background is history and stop using that to degrade people and they efforts. This is dangerous, just like how British police killed a pure British, Middle Easten decendents  due to his looks. This is called Racist.

Looks like you said it To me. They did not kill him because of his looks, they killed him because he looked like someone else, there is a huge difference.

How come you can edit your post without leaving a trace? Mod's privilege?Tongue
YEO
FH: 729 08 ES
BH: Focus III Snipe
Senkoh-1
FH: H3 Comm
BH: 755
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 11:09am
Atv,
yep, seems like mods have special privilege

Anyways, I agree with Tablen5. I was talking about Ariel and the subject is now closed and we all know she is a product of US TT and not CNT

APW46,
I don't know where you going,  you still didn't agree with me on my post about Ariel, but just want to go and claim there is no racist/discrimination claims etc based on ethnic appearence in UK - I hope there is none - case close?

Edited by ZApenholder - 07/30/2012 at 11:12am
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 11:14am
Wooo, just got back from coaching and I see Wang Hao made it through easily.
Wu Jiaduo is giving Feng Tianwei some hard time.
Ai Fukuhara is loosing.....
not much suprise shockes from mens side, now with Tie Yana being out, who else is going?

Edited by ZApenholder - 07/30/2012 at 11:16am
APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 11:27am

Atv,

Anyways, I agree with Tablen5. I was talking about Ariel and the subject is now closed and we all know she is a product of US TT and not CNT

APW46,
I don't know where you going,  you still didn't agree with me on my post about Ariel, but just want to go and claim there is no racist/discrimination claims etc based on ethnic appearence in UK - I hope there is none - case close?

OK case closed, but I do agree with your post about Ariel, its just the last bit that there was no need for.
The Older I get, The better I was.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 11:42am

Atv,

APW46,

OK case closed, but I do agree with your post about Ariel, its just the last bit that there was no need for.

apologies then,
I will use some other examples next time (relating judging people by they ethnic apperence) - ie seeing a Chinese person and ask do you know Kung Fu?
martian22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martian22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by tabten5 tabten5 wrote:

1) Please stop posting off-topic nonsense - it's a mixture of irritating and boring to read/scroll through.

2) Can a Mod do some merging/cleaning on the plethora of Olympics threads currently on here? There's lots of repetition going on.

+1
Timo Boll ZLF
MXP

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by martian22 martian22 wrote:

Originally posted by tabten5 tabten5 wrote:

1) Please stop posting off-topic nonsense - it's a mixture of irritating and boring to read/scroll through.

2) Can a Mod do some merging/cleaning on the plethora of Olympics threads currently on here? There's lots of repetition going on.

+1

+1
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 4:06pm
Guys - this is a video thread. General discussion are for another thread, here please post videos if you have them. Thanks!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 4:12pm
lol
only saw now this is a video thread titled - 2012 Olympic Games, London, ENG

while the general thread is titled - Watch 2012 Olympics

I would of thought it was the other way around.
Anyways, lets wait for the youtube gang to gather the videos and insert them here (somehow I believe there is going to be new threads coming soon)
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 5:11pm
Any ideas how to download the videos from NBCOlympics LiveExtra (they are presumably swf videos but iWisoft Downloader cannot download them automatically). They look like regular YouTube in-line videos but...

They are very good quality and if you can come up with the solution it would help everyone!

popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 5:52pm
Wang Hao vs Schlager on msnbc right now! Lots of TT on TV this year.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 6:35pm
Yes, I watched some of Maze - Kreanga on NBCSN today. I didn't even know that channel existed until a week ago.

Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 6:38pm
I've found some great videos on the Russian torrent forum rutracker.org:

You need to sign up to gain access to the torrent files and install a bittorrent client (like utorrent) - but after that it's quite easy - and relatively fast as well.

Edited by Stef - 07/30/2012 at 6:39pm
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2012 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Stef Stef wrote:

I've found some great videos on the Russian torrent forum rutracker.org:

You need to sign up to gain access to the torrent files and install a bittorrent client (like utorrent) - but after that it's quite easy - and relatively fast as well.

this the 3rd round torrent one is tennis the last 2 are gacina-shibaev..jiang tian yi.

Edited by bbkon - 07/30/2012 at 7:52pm
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 12:14am
http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html

Here you can watch live table tennis and also watch replays, very big files for 13 hours. Have to choose table tennis and then you'll see.
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 12:54am

apologies then,
I will use some other examples next time (relating judging people by they ethnic apperence) - ie seeing a Chinese person and ask do you know Kung Fu?

I read an interview of Jackie Chan once and he said he was tired of people in the streets going up to him and trying to copy his kung fu moves.  He wondered if people also go up to Robert De Niro in the streets and copy his lines.

Sorry... back to the Olympics.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 1:25am
I have yet to be able to watch any prerecorded matches being in the US. NBCSN must be a dish channel or something, yeah?
Rainer87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainer87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 2:06am
All BBC catchup videos from table tennis and other sports are here, listed by date and sport category:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/schedule-results/list/table-tennis/20120730
You must use Expat Shield to view videos, because without it you see only results!

You are welcome Wink

Edited by Rainer87 - 07/31/2012 at 2:07am
Blade: YEO
FH: Donic Baracuda
BH: Neubauer Diamant
http://www.youtube.com/koletis20
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 2:52am
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

apologies then,

I read an interview of Jackie Chan once and he said he was tired of people in the streets going up to him and trying to copy his kung fu moves.  He wondered if people also go up to Robert De Niro in the streets and copy his lines.

Sorry... back to the Olympics.

haha, that was funny (sorry to continue non olympic related)

re the kung fu sentence. One of my friends replied: "Hell yeah, we all need to go to kung fu school from age 2, and we became pro at age 6". I swear those guys are believing every word she is saying. lol

another thing I witness was - people visiting South Africa for World cup 2012.
A) Are they wild animals like lions on the street? (thinking that the airplane will be landing in the wild)
B) Yes, you must becareful. Also you need to check before you walk out of the airplane, and run very fast into the terminal building. The crew will try to make sure it is safe before they open the door, but still becareful......
A) Wow I am so exited to visit South Africa

back to TT
Where is our youtube heros? we are you when we need you?
onurzaim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onurzaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 5:44am
You can watch Zhang Jike - Vladimir Samsanov match from this link.

Frindship F-1
Forhand: Hurricane 3 39
Backhand: Haifu Shark III pink sponge
tt_robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt_robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 7:17am
LOLhttp://www.youtube.com/olympic

live now DingNing vs Ai Fukuhara ... 
and all the replays available  Wink ..from Preli. round onwards

Edited by tt_robin - 07/31/2012 at 7:44am
Benigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 10:15am
From that angle, Ding Ning looks like a man LOLLOLLOL
Who won the match in the end?
onurzaim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onurzaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 10:28am
Frindship F-1
Forhand: Hurricane 3 39
Backhand: Haifu Shark III pink sponge
GoldenDragoon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldenDragoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 10:43am
Is there a vid around of the Samsanov/Henzell game. Score was very close. This must be one of the highlights of his career t have such abtight game with the world No. 14!
Blade: Nexy Spartacus FL 84g
FH: Evolution FX-P Max Blk
BH: Evolution EL-P 1.9 Red
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 11:45am
Come on guys! Really? nobody knows how to capture videos from NBCOlympics??

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 11:49am
Originally posted by tt_robin tt_robin wrote:

LOLhttp://www.youtube.com/olympic

Unfortunately it works only outside US - in here NBC is blocking it...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic