Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Primorac, Xiom Solo + free rubbers
    Posted: 07/31/2012 at 7:49pm

The prices for the blades are below and INCLUDE two rubbers of your choice - one good and one fair. The good ones have been played with for a month but have good bite and plenty of life left, and no physical damage. The fair ones have less bite or some scuff from the table but good for test or practice. One of each with per blade included in the price

The choice of good ones: H3 Neo black. Coppa Gold red 2.0. Joola Express II red and black
The choice of fair: Vega Europe black, LKT XP pro red, Coppa Gold black, T05 that is 1 yr old and seriously shrunk. 

Primorac flared, 83 gr. Good overall condition, perfect playing condition. There are some scuffs on the outside of the blade but nothing on the playing surface and nothing big and would never affect play. The handle is slightly sanded on one side for comfort during BH loop. All my flared blades have that sanding. $45 shipped to conus.

Xiom Solo, straight, 87 gr. Near perfect condition. No scuff or ding of any kind, but there is slight almost unnoticeable pink coloration from putting that stupid Tibhar GripS rubber from ttnpp. That rubber colors the blade - beware! $45 shipped to US. 

Open to trades, combinations, negotiations

puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Sponsored Links

the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 10:20pm
man........ such a good price on that primorac i'm allllllllllllllmost tempted to step over the fence
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
avolrac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avolrac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2012 at 11:31pm
Is that Primorac All wood blade or Primorac Carbon? Thanks!
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2012 at 6:54am
thats a primorac all wood, the primorac carbon has a silver color on the handle or gray
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2012 at 9:18am
Bump for some great deals!!!
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2012 at 11:36am
The Primorac is wood, yes. Also this is not the japanese version. At least I know there is no black metal on it, otherwise i don't know what is what. 

Another primorac added. Same sanding on the handle but heavier - 88 or 89 grams. It has two rubbers on it - black baracuda and red joola thunder. Both rubbers in very good condition with very strong bite. The joola thunder is barely used acrually and very spiny. Baracuda has been used for some time but the bite is still like new. Also the cosmetic condition of this blade is excellent with absolutely no scuffs anywhere. $55 shipped with the two rubbers.

Let me know if you want a picture of any particular rubber or blade from a close angle. Too many items to photo and post everything but pics available nonetheless. 

Edited by assiduous - 08/01/2012 at 11:38am
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2012 at 1:27pm
bump. lots of queries about primorac and none about Solo. Very nice fast blade, price is misleading.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2012 at 9:33am
bump
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2012 at 2:36pm
heavy primo sold, light one still available.

Also adding my Donic Temper Tech OFF-. $40 shipped with 2 rubbers. Perfect playing condition and pretty good cosmetic too. Flared but sanded one side for comfort.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/20/2012 at 10:04pm
donic and xiom sold

still have light primorac and petr korbel magic hand with plenty of rubbers. Also Stiga OC WRB. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic