Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

H39 Vs Marcos freitas blade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amitmnagarwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H39 Vs Marcos freitas blade
    Posted: 08/23/2012 at 2:38pm
Which one will be better 

should be good loop, good control and consistent to come on table

Amit Agarwal

Blade : Michael Maze
FH : T05 max
BH : R47
Sponsored Links

neon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/24/2012 at 6:13am
Hello friends, I just bought freitas, 87.2 grams, Head size 156.5/148.6 (a little shrank in bottom compare to butterfly head), outer piles is the same with butterfly petr korbel - I remember the smellSmile may be limba i.e. limba-fiber-limba- kiri (may be)-limba-fiber-limba. Fibers are kevlar-carbon but not the same like timo boll spirit. Looks tinner (but I have microscope and clearly I saw kevlar-carbon net). More - later. 

Edited by neon - 08/24/2012 at 6:57am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2012 at 10:18am
grt to hear that u hv purchased Marcos Freitas,   detailed description of physical characteristics.

eager to hear from you , how it played during practice.

Also anyone to tell the difference of H39 vs marcos blade

Amit Agarwal

silva7 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silva7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2012 at 10:38am
these two blades are totally different for one!! do not use the H39 unless you like hinoki or you are switching from JPen. playing with an ALL Hinoki blade is nothing like a normal 5 ply or composite blade. i have never used the Marcos Freitas but from the look of the construction and other details, it's a better blade for looping than the H39
RSM Special Platinum T64

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2012 at 7:35am
Thanks Silva for the observation...

Which rubbers would be suited for marcos blade

Sinus or sinus sound.

Amit Agarwal

silva7 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silva7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2012 at 9:10am
personally, i think rubbers comes down to preference. i generally would not use soft rubbers for FH but other people might like it. 
so in this case i would use Sinus
RSM Special Platinum T64

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2012 at 7:52am
Thanks for the prompt reply :)

soft and hard rubber are a personal preference.

on marcos, with sinus there should be good speed along with spin and control.

Also "neon" : You purchased the blade, how was ur experience playing with it , actually ?

can you share your experience.

Amit Agarwal

neon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by amitmnagarwal amitmnagarwal wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply :)

soft and hard rubber are a personal preference.

on marcos, with sinus there should be good speed along with spin and control.

Also "neon" : You purchased the blade, how was ur experience playing with it , actually ?

can you share your experience.

Hello friends, yes I will share. Now I lacquered the blade edge. No enough time. Now I play with schlager carbon with q1xd, but this new rubbers are so heavy, and will move to lighter blade. Before play with: timo boll t5000, timo boll spirit and petr corbel and will try to do some useful review. Bad moment here is that rubbers which I used before are deferent but... I will try. Good luck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2012 at 9:56am
ok neon,  looking fwd for ur review on ur new possession ..... u will hv fair idea since u hv played with wide variety of blades...
 :)

Amit Agarwal

neon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2012 at 3:09pm

Hello friends, yes I explain. Petr Korbel is my first blade in 2003, I bought something classic, it was 86 grams good blade with soft feel. In my country Bulgaria I pay 30 euro for this blade. In this time I play without speed glue and don’t have enough feel and power. Next I bought timo boll spirit, 93 grams for 45 euro in 2005 year. Good blade too with enough speed, but in this times I was found speed glue yet and it’s advantage. Next become post glue era with a little bit heavier tenergy and I bought timo boll t5000. Good blade without dispute but I realized that it is so expensive and hard to find (I prefer two, three for easy experiments). … And go to the schlager carbon. In this time in my country butterfly products become expensive and expensive. I abandon butterfly and go to the tibhar. If I have enough money may be bay timo boll ALC – well balanced blade from new era. I hope marcos freitas is cheaper substitute. Thank you and see you soon.

Carbon TT View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carbon TT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2012 at 4:47pm
I would really like to know how this blade (Freitas) compares to one like the TBS/Maze for a friend of mine.

Edited by Carbon TT - 08/27/2012 at 4:48pm
Primorac Carbon
MX-P | EL-P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2012 at 5:45am
Ya Carbon TT, I thought neon would describe his expereince playing with Marcos blade, as he has bought the blade, but dont know , instead of explaing how marcos blade plays , he is describing his past expereinces with other blades..

I hv heard some players saying marcos is an advanced Maze blade, faster then Maze !

neon : share your current experience playing with marcos blade, as lot of other members are curious to know.
Amit Agarwal

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2012 at 10:03am
if one wants a neon freitas blade review first have to hear about his life. that is how it works. as an old grandfather.
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2012 at 12:14pm
Ya ejmaster, it seems correct , sorry to interrupt :)

Amit Agarwal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2012 at 1:25am
Hi neon , any update abt your playing with the marcos blade.

Amit Agarwal

neon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/31/2012 at 1:22am

Hello friends, first impression of MF blade: slower then schlager carbon, good for top spin game and loop game with a little vibration. Schalger carbon don’t have any vibration. Compare to timo boll spirit ... My TBS was 93 grams ..  i.e. almost like schlager carbon. MF is slower then TBS. MF – medium hard feel almost like pure wood blade. When strike hard and fast MF show yours full potential with distinct sound. No good for me (but it’s subjective) for smash. No compare with timo boll ALC and Maze - no play with these blades. This weekend I hope play again to more impression. Thank you.

neon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2012 at 4:53am

Hello friends,

Yesterday I played again, feel racket better. With these rubbers (1qxd) I feel racket havier  -185.3 grams. Aditional information: again feel a little vibrations, more dwell time then schlager carbon and timo boll spirit. I think for better feeling and easy play rubbers have to tuning more. Want hear crunch sound. Thank you.

ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2012 at 5:13am
as clear as water. still no idea. we need someone who can compare to MM.
Neon try to get a MM to compare. The comparison to the SC does not provide valuable information.
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
neon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2012 at 6:45am

Hello friends,

Yes have to compare with timo boll alc and MM, but no friends with these two blade. Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic