Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS (possibly): Matsush*ta Pro Special racket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
QuickDraw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuickDraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS (possibly): Matsush*ta Pro Special racket
    Posted: 10/14/2012 at 1:28am
I should preface this by saying that I am mainly posting this thread to check for interest.  I am not certain I would like to sell this racket, but if there are any serious potential buyers, I would strongly consider it.  The setup is:

-Butterfly Matsush*ta Pro Special ST
-Butterfly Tackiness Chop II 1.7 red
-TSP Curl P-1R 1.0~1.3 black

I paid quite a lot to get this blade ($155 new), but unfortunately I didn't like it as much as I'd hoped (I play a classical defense style, and it's more suited to modern defense).  However, it's very nice and I don't want it to go to waste.  I would consider selling the blade alone for $130, including shipping to the continental US, or with the rubbers on it for $200.  It has barely been used at all (under 3 hours), and there is no damage to the racket whatsoever--like new condition for both the blade and rubbers.  I still have the original packaging for both the blade and rubbers, and can include them if you wish.

I have two other defensive rackets for sale here: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=54107
Sponsored Links

QuickDraw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuickDraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2012 at 12:50am
Bump.
cheondo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheondo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2012 at 9:44am
Am I missing something.... you want to sell a used racket for MORE than you paid for it??? 
QuickDraw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuickDraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2012 at 6:24pm
The price I was quoting was for the blade alone, which, if I resell it by itself, will be $25 less ($130, down from $155).  The $200 price is for the blade AND rubbers (each of which was about $40).
jrscatman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrscatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by cheondo cheondo wrote:

Am I missing something.... you want to sell a used racket for MORE than you paid for it??? 
These racquets are no longer in production - so person can ask for more than the retail price - since they are not available anymore!
Butterfly MPS
FH: Donic Acuda S1
BH: Palio CK531A OX
QuickDraw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuickDraw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2012 at 4:59pm
Suppose I'll bump the thread one last time.
yalinabc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yalinabc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2012 at 4:02am
High quality Satisfies Sample

Anyone who loves mountaineering especially in icy cold weather presently understands from the Moncler jacket. It truly is moncler jacket not just heat but that is a manufacturer that is simple to use. The recognition of Moncler Jackets goes beyond just the jacket and you also do not need to be considered a sporting fanatic to understand possessing coach outlet online one.

How will you know which jacket to buy to suit your human body sort and character? There are a few factors you'll call for o ponder ahead of moncler jackets you shell out cash to acquire that jacket. The apparent points are the body form, age and epidermis color but a Ugg Boots Cheap lot a lot more importantly the supposed operate from the moncler jackets uk Moncler jacket or some other jacket need to come Moncler Jackets into play.

Have you been at the moment acquiring the jacket to maintain heat in icy weather, or to appear trendy among your peers or maybe you would like to use your jacket to execute. The perform dictates the style, shade, style as well as the value. Most manufacturers will try to offer you an all-in-one treatment but this does not often operate, fashion and comfort is moncler jackets actually an unheard of combination. Well-known brand names are about vogue designs as significantly as style but undoubtedly one of the most critical consideration genuinely really should often be bout top quality. Good quality establishes durability and integrity from the finished merchandise.

Moncler is really a identify derived from Monestier de Clermont the first birthplace from the ahead thinking founders who produced almost certainly one of the most well-known outwear items. Moncler jackets have occupied the down jacket market marketplace for numerous many years coach outlet and possess much more compared to the years recognized quite a few opponents arrive and go. What helps make Moncler true Religion Jeans Ugg Boots Clearance jackets stand out from other producers:

They are made of 100% polyamide that is water proof.

Stuffed with 10% down filling

Possess a removable hood that will be connected or detached determined by Uggs UK the Uggs UK climate situations

In the event the Moncler brand is not sewn on for the flap pocket in the remaining higher arm, it perhaps just isn't as genuine.

It's a lot a lot more than two pockets for usefulness to stick both hands in to help keep them heat and employ them for something else.

The Moncler jacket is in fact a flattering jacket to get inside your closet even though it really is one thing you may not have the ability to use for all year. It really is like the tiny black gown that just about every single girl ought to personal or a fantastic sports coat that a man should to own inside their closets. The variations and colours that Moncler Jackets are available are different but there really should be a single for almost anyone.
yalinabc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic