Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: feedback: caballero
    Posted: 10/30/2012 at 4:10am
Already had three transactions within a two weeks span.  All of the transactions were extremely smooth.  No hassles or problems at all with the buyer.  Extremely pleasant, enjoyed every single minute of the deal.   Dennis is a highly recommended buyer, you will not be disappointed, thank u sir!
Sponsored Links

tsanyc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tsanyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2012 at 11:42am
Great buyer!!
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2013 at 2:56am
i bought a blade from him and it came in fine
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
weestenosis View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2013 at 12:10pm
Caballero, i received ur package and thanks for a free T64fx.
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
Billyc View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Billyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2013 at 2:41pm
Great buyer, and easy communication.  For sure will deal with him A+++
weestenosis View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote weestenosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2013 at 4:58pm
Good seller with free T64fx
Butterfly Amultart cpen

My Feedback
Raden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2013 at 3:05pm
From everyone else, seems like a good seller. I had an annoying experience but no one is perfect. Here are the facts:

Seller is 2 days delivery time from me
4/22: Paid for 1 rubber
4/23: Paid for 2nd rubber
4/29: Received PM saying he sent items
5/4:    Finally received items. envelop postmarked 5/2. I am happy with all items
So little time, so much EJing to do
caballero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caballero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Raden Raden wrote:

From everyone else, seems like a good seller. I had an annoying experience but no one is perfect. Here are the facts:

I agree. Unfortunately, this was not a joyous transaction. Facts Raden omitted.

1- He hurriedly opened a highly defamatory thread the day before he was to receive the rubbers. He did not give me time to explain that the delivery service had fallen behind, something which I learned after the fact.

2-This was a three-part transaction that included not only the rubbers he mentioned above, but a blade he had offered to trade for one of mine on April 26. As of today, May 7, I have not received the blade he was supposed to have sent, but he already has the one I sent him.

I prefer standards equally applied.  My hopes are that this will be an exception. 

Hurray for independent blade-makers:

Leidy's Rapscallion
Charlie's 1Ply & 9-10-9
American Hinoki's WRC Quantum 3-ply

Feedback Caballero
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2013 at 9:09pm
excellent seller, item arrived in perfect condition!  Will not hesitate to deal with again!  A+ in my book!
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2013 at 6:32am
I was genuinely surprised to find some very pertinent surplus value in the package.

Thank you, Dennis!
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

I was genuinely surprised to find some very pertinent surplus value in the package.

Thank you, Dennis!

+1 

I had a very smooth transaction with caballero and even though the trade was already quite nice for me he sent me some extra stuff. 
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2018 at 12:06pm
I bought a blade from Dennis in a very smooth transaction, good communication, and fast shipping. On top of that he gave me also extra rubbers; this seller is easy to deal with and is highly recommended.
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
Soundoff88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soundoff88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2018 at 9:19pm
Great seller! Very smooth transaction. Good communication and received my blade in perfect shape. Got couple of free rubbers as well.  
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2018 at 11:02pm
Great transaction. Looking forward to the next one !
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2018 at 8:16am
A few days ago I bought a blade from caballero and I am still fascinated.

1. The price was extremely good (he nearly got nothing for himself because of his shipping-costs). 
2. Nevertheless he added 2 rubbers to the package: 1 new chinese rubber and 1 ESN in good condition.
3. The contact was also very friendly

All together this was one of my best buying-experiences ever. Thumbs Up Clap 
Spinero View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2018 at 10:19am
Communication was very smooth. Fast shipping. Blades are protected and there was no shipping damage. On top of that, there was one bonus chinese rubber.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic