Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (46)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 2:46pm
For ordering a new blade upon your personal need,
find me via Wechat(微信): singody

A wild limba 7-ply wood blade, FL, 91g, made for a forum member in NYC.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41593&title=feedback-singody
Sponsored Links

singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2015 at 2:31pm

Two limba ZLC blades, FL with 2mm longer handles, 86g and 87g, made for a forum member in Philippines .

Edited by singody - 12/14/2015 at 9:51pm
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:34pm
$10 OFF on any blade through Jan. 5th! Star

An ebony ZLC blade, Cpen, 5.9mm, 84g.

Edited by singody - 12/25/2015 at 12:34pm
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2016 at 8:09pm

A 5-ply rosewood blade, 5.5mm, ST, 89g, made for a local player.

Edited by singody - 01/07/2016 at 8:11pm
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2016 at 1:30am
Can you make a guide for the materials you use/offer? singody catalogue?
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2016 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

Can you make a guide for the materials you use/offer? singody catalogue?

Kurokami, 
Typically I offer some plans to fans based on their personal needs.
Without information of players' game or particular requirement, it is hardly to make people satisfied only based on buyers' own "choice of materials". Building a blade is not simple mathematics like 1+1=2, more often it is 1+1>2 or 1+1<2. So buyers could choose from the plans offered by me instead of wasting time on "knowing" tons of materials and combinations of them. Of course, I need to be trusted at this point. Thanks!

Moreover, I would like to talk about my understanding of blades in my shop:

1. Design
The look of my blade does not affect the performance at all. It may make you happy with the nice looking, but what I really care about is the performance. That is why I have to spend a lot of time on making the handle fit the need of players. I don't think the fancy wood is always the best choice to make a GOOD blade.

2. Materials
Only high grade materials are used in my shop. I try to find all great materials from anywhere to ensure the playability of the blades. I don't waste time on the OK materials though I do have some in stock. "OK grade" does not mean they are definitely damaged or low grade, but more often not the best choice for building a table tennis blade, like some flat cut exotic wood and certain burl types that could be perfect for other woodworking projects. TT industry has its own criteria to the wood and artificial materials, that is why I love it---not instrument or pool cues. IT IS TABLE TENNIS BLADE.

3. Customers
Every one is the same in terms of business. I help all TT fans with 100% respect, no matter we are 1400- level or 2400+. However, I do not recommend pro players to see me as sponsor who could offer free blades. In fact pro players are not supposed to use my blades in their tournaments since the blades are not ITTF certified, though they are made following all ITTF rules of equipment. But you are so welcome if you just want a blade as a gift for yourself or anybody. Anyway, no free blade, cause even CNT had to pay me.

Guys, enjoy your game in 2016!!!

My WeChat: singody

Edited by singody - 01/09/2016 at 2:00pm
Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 10:38pm

A 5-ply Cpen blade, 5.8mm, 77.3g, made for a forum member from NYC.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
zeleony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeleony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2016 at 12:28am
The Latter one is actually my blade! :D
I recently was looking for a light blade around 60-70s~grams. I was convinced since it was going to be a light blade it would be a downgrade in power to trade for control. I had previously played with YEO and then switched to the Carbonado 190.
Don't get me wrong I liked the Carbonado 190, however the weight wasn't what I liked. It was 87g my other two YEOs are 86 and 83grams.

Singody came up to me and proposed to build me a blade. I was curious, because I not only wanted a blade that was light, but also a blade that would look good. So I proceeded to add him on WeChat and discuss.

Not only did Singody suggested me different wood choices, He also picked some samples for me to look at. He gave me suggestions of blades that would play like YEO have the same speed and feel, less speed more feel or more speed and feel. Each wood with different price choices.

We talked about things I wanted the blade to look, feel and play like. Even discussing on size of the head and thickness. After a good long discussion I was all in for the setup 5.8mm thickness and head size 160x148.

We also talked about what handles he could make. I showed him a photo through his instagram. It was a dark looking blade with a square-ish design handle with those stripes. He proceeded to replicate a similar look with different colors. To my surprise also the wood used on the blade when he showed me the final version was a darker shade that the samples he showed me. I personally loved it and still do. I will probably get another one for back up! it really does look amazing.

As for service. Not only was he readily available, he was also keen to answer to any questions u had. Of course with the exception of how he build the blades :P. But I did ask how much I will have to wait to see the finish result of the blade. It was supposed to be 10 days, but he had other projects so it took him an extra day. I was in no rush also so, which he knew also.

The package wasn't able to be shipped out the next day because of Columbus day which he reminded me saving me from going to the rec center after they closed xD. Anyways, he updated me with the whole shipping process. Until I got it, and asked for my feedback on the gameplay of the blade so I thought I would also write about it along with his feedback.

Below is the pictures I took of the blade.

The lightning of my room was a bit dull so it might be hard to see, but the finish of the blade was great. He also treated the blade and it was ready to be glued and play.

My first impressions, the Bounce of the blade was very similar to the YEO almost identical. It was firmer, more solid.

I put on Hurricane 8 2.1mm 39 degrees black on the forehand and lkt pro xp red 2.0mm on the backhand side.

The forehand plays very well. The vibrations were minimum. I wouldn't have minded a bit more vibration, but the feedback from the ball was still very good. This blade in controlled shots is very steady. It always land as long as form is right. Third ball attacks was not hard. Playing short games was good. Off the bounce shots were good too. It was easy to slow down the game with this blade and forehand rubber combo.

The backhand rubber (RPB) was not bad, for drives, topspin rallies and blocks it played very well. Opening loops from sidespin/sidespin shots were good too. The rubber was not sensitive to spin, yet it didn't create enough spin as I would've wanted. Which brings me to the point it was hard to keep some balls on the table with opening loops. Especially against basckspin long serves. A much flatter hit was more effective. I probably will try to switch back to Calibra LT or vega europe. I think I need more of a spin game on my backhand.

Either way, this blade is amazing! Looks, playability! I probably will get another one for backup.

PS. I actually had to add, the blade actually slipped from my hand and shoot to the wall and fell on the floor. It was a hard hit. It didn't dent the blade like other blades does, it was very small like a staple dent. So yeah it was glued very well. Very solid, durable blade! I need that because I tend to leave many battle scars on my blades. xD

Edited by zeleony - 01/31/2016 at 12:31am
Rosewood NCT V - FH:H3 P BH: T05
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2016 at 4:32pm

A 7-ply wenge blade, 7.1mm, Cpen, 108.5g, made for a single-side style player in CN.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2016 at 3:19pm

A 5-ply carbonation wood blade with ipe, 5.9mm, 90g, made for a local player. 

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2016 at 9:37pm

An EALC fiber blade made for a TT player in China who is a big fan of the old Sweden national team.Beer ST, 5.8mm, 90.3g. 

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2016 at 4:58pm

Two innfer EALC blades made for a Hong Kong fan, who wants some DHS N301 like blades. 
6.2mm, 90g.

5.8mm, 89g.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2016 at 5:35pm
Nice blades, but why dont you register with ITTF as a blade manufacturer, this could get really light your passion on fire in terms of exposure and business!
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2016 at 3:49pm

5-ply birch blade made with basswood core, Cpen, 5.7mm, 89.5g.
And a small box for only one TT ball. Wink

5-ply maple blade made for a friend, very light. Cpen, 5.8mm, 75.7g.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2016 at 4:06pm
A dedicated craftsman. Nice looking.
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2016 at 11:15pm

A super fiberglass blade with perfect New Guinea walnut, FL, 6.1mm, 92.8g, made for a player in China.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
Renol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2016 at 2:31am
Nice blades!
Blade: DHS Long 5
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2016 at 12:14pm

A pair of 7-ply rosewood blades made with balsa core, Cpen and ST.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
simon_xuan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon_xuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2016 at 1:36pm
Thanks Singody for loaning me your hot out-of-the-press Rosewood ZLC and Maccassar ebony 5-ply cpen blade to test and play with.

I glued the 5-ply Macccassar with Haifu BW3 on FH and Fastarc S1 as backhand. I am expecting it has less dwell time, but guess what. It has amazing dwelling effect for under spin opening and top spin count looping. I like the forehand quality better than it's backhand, since I do not have big swing for my RPB to hit through the top tier. The full swing loop has its penetrating power, even with my used Haifu BW3 rubber. I think TG 3 Neo will play even better with more consistency. But the borrowing power of the incoming ball from my RPB backhand is fabulous. One of my club mate used it and was in awe. Much forehand consistency than his BTY Sardius carbon. I think this blade will suit shakehand player better. It plays like Stiga RW5, but with more gears in medium stroke and passive blocking.

Here is the Macassar ebony blade with kiri core, quality and the beauty, nice work.

I like this blade better than the black limba ZLC you built for me. For some reason the Rosewood has a crispier feel than the limba, thus it fits nicely with my DHS TG3-60 37 degree FH. I glue the TSP Agrit speed in to the backhand and tried it playing with the club mate playing with the Maccassar 5-ply. He is having fun with cross-court forehand looping while I was tearing and blocking using my RPB backhand. The borrowing power effect I can think of is "effortless", as long as I am in position and uses weight transfer. The bigger the incoming loop, the happier I am countering.

RW ZLC 5+2 cpen

I spent 3 hours testing these two and really had a great time about them. Personally I like the zlc one better, but my club mate is seriously in appreciation with the 5-ply. Nice craftsmanship and playing characteristics. Thanks again for let me test drive them.

Edited by simon_xuan - 05/03/2016 at 2:15pm
RPB Rocks!

BTY Innerforce ZLC Cpen | DHS H3N Blue Sponge | Victas V>15 Extra

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36695
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2016 at 10:50pm
New rubbers for sale:
Andro Rasant Grip 2.1mm/black  x1 --- $37
Andro Rasant Grip 2.1mm/red  x1 --- $37

A rosewood EALC blade made for a club owner in China, FL, 6.0mm, 91.6g.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
leon View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 3:12am
Unbelievable!
What a quality blades!
Please let me know if you can make a DHS PF4 32 clone?

Leon

Leon
Renol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 7:32am
Originally posted by leon leon wrote:

Unbelievable!
What a quality blades!
Please let me know if you can make a DHS PF4 32 clone?

Leon

I think you will get a faster response if you message him on WeChat.
Blade: DHS Long 5
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial)
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2016 at 3:01pm
New rubbers for sale:

A pair of 5-ply wood blades with GREAT anegre surface, made for player in Malaysia, FL, 5.8-5.9mm, 86-87g.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2016 at 9:36pm
New rubbers for sale:

A 7-ply wood blade with New Guinea walnut, made for player in China, ST, 6.1mm, 88.7g.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2016 at 4:06pm
New rubbers for sale:

A 5-ply rosewood blade with harder inner layer, Cpen, 6.1mm, 85.4g.

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2016 at 5:31pm
Hey guys!
Just moved in NYC (Manhattan), and set up my shop here.
Now it is time to work! Star

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
singody View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2016 at 11:28am
Some blades built recently for fans. Star

Handmade ZLC.
厌倦源于过度求新,满足来自用心重复。

My Feedback:
d3ssen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d3ssen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2016 at 2:34am
Do you ship internationally to Mauritius Island?
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2017 at 11:08pm
Hi, singody.  Do you still sell rubber?  Focus 3 Snipe specifically.
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic