FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Joanna Parker Setup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joanna Parker Setup
    Posted: 01/22/2013 at 10:57pm

Who know what this top womans player in the U.K. uses? Style.. chopper with very strong counter attack. Very nice vids of her on youtube. Most of the topics here are about top men in the world rankings so it's interesting to follow the ladies once in awhile. Smile Who is her sponser and what does she use?

Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Sponsored Links

IanMcg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanMcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 1:37am
Matsush*ta pro model, some Tenergy on both sides
manofan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manofan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 8:50am
T05 1.7 bothsides
tabten5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabten5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by manofan manofan wrote:

T05 1.7 bothsides

...which I don't get. Given her game, I would have thought she'd be better off with a Joo / Syed -like setup, with pimples on her BH. Perhaps Alan Cooke (her coach) disagrees.
T05 2.1 | VISCARIA | T64 1.9
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 10:49am
 Wow Tenergy for a chopper! No wonder her counter attack is so powerful. She is enjoyable to watch..her counters are lightning quick. She is a very complete player and even loops with authority. :)
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 10:54am
with a 1.7 thickness, I can see how that would work out nicely
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 10:59am
 T05 is not available in 1.7 here in the USA. Why is it available in europe and not here? Wacko
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

gnopgnipster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnopgnipster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by frogger frogger wrote:

T05 is not available in 1.7 here in the USA. Why is it available in europe and not here? Wacko
It is also available in Japan. I used to play with it before switching to Apollo II. Tenergy 1.7mm is a nice balance of chopping and attack with great control, given the right blade.

CHEERS!
Hardbat: Valor Champion/FH/BH-Valor Premier-OX

Regular:Valor Big Stick FH-Apollo II & BH-Globe 979 OX

frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 1:53pm
 This makes me mad as hell. The main BTY distributor in the USA needs to understand that the needs of the player in Japan, Europe, where ever are the same right here in the USA. I just don't understand why they can't get all handle shapes and all available rubber thicknesses. Sorry a bit off topic but it really pisses me off. Censored
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

gnopgnipster View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnopgnipster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 2:12pm

This makes me mad as hell. The main BTY distributor in the USA needs to understand that the needs of the player in Japan, Europe, where ever are the same right here in the USA. I just don't understand why they can't get all handle shapes and all available rubber thicknesses. Sorry a bit off topic but it really pisses me off. Censored
It is a question of money. They buy the items they hope will not sit on the shelf for very long. Less popular items...

Butterfly is not the only company out there.

CHEERS!
Hardbat: Valor Champion/FH/BH-Valor Premier-OX

Regular:Valor Big Stick FH-Apollo II & BH-Globe 979 OX

popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 4:26pm

USA = AMERIICAA! Toddlers here play with MAX! Which is why our level of play is so high.

From the video, indeed she is using inverted both sides.
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2013 at 4:48pm
 Nice vid, "toddlers here play with max"? Wacko I like switching to hardbat once in awhile just to mess with opponents heads...seems to work pretty well. They offer Tackiness Chop and regular Sriver in 1.7, but not Tenergy's...oh well like stated above there are other brands out there. Joanna is a complete player and fun to watch her. Thumbs Up
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic