Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Austrian Open

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
idk View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by pdotec pdotec wrote:

Hao Shuai made so many unforced errors in games 3-6, it almost seems like he was not really
trying to win.  Was it a strategy to get Fang Bo a higher world ranking???  Right now he is wr74
and hao is wr13.  check back in feb.

they looked pretty forced to me. were fang's wins over chuang and ryu also dumps?
Sponsored Links

pdotec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by idk idk wrote:

Hao Shuai made so many unforced errors in games 3-6, it almost seems like he was not really
trying to win.  Was it a strategy to get Fang Bo a higher world ranking???  Right now he is wr74
and hao is wr13.  check back in feb.

they looked pretty forced to me. were fang's wins over chuang and ryu also dumps?

Of course not.  I only offer this as a remote possibility and cannot prove either way.  In a close game it only takes a FEW unforced errors to determine the outcome. 
I was very disappointed in the way Hao played the last 4 games.  I think it is known that Hao is unlikely to be chosen to play in world team events given his penchant for losing to foreigners and knocking off his own teammates.  

Edited by pdotec - 01/28/2013 at 11:42am
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 11:56am
Yes, the CNT ordered Hao Shuai to miss those lobs to make himself look stupid once again, and he gladly complied Ermm

When will people finally stop with these ridiculous theories?
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Zhu Yuling is usually a BEAST.  Watch her beat Ishikawa and Fukuhara convincingly in some matches in the past (juniors vs. Kasumi and Japan Open 2010 vs. Fuku).  

But she also lost to Kasumi in the 2010 Junior Worlds (team event).

Quote Anyone know why Liu Jia was DQ'd?

Rubber too thick (tested after the match, which she had lost).
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 12:37pm

Of course not.  I only offer this as a remote possibility and cannot prove either way.  In a close game it only takes a FEW unforced errors to determine the outcome. 
I was very disappointed in the way Hao played the last 4 games.  I think it is known that Hao is unlikely to be chosen to play in world team events given his penchant for losing to foreigners and knocking off his own teammates.  

Well he's got voted in by fans to play the final CNT qualification round. 9 play for 5 spots in WTTC singles. If he's really that good at knocking off his own teammates, he can control his fate..
TTImpossible View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTImpossible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 2:19pm

Chuang Chih Yuan - Zhou Yu

TTImpossible.. The art of Table Tennis vidéo
vutiendat1337 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vutiendat1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Yes, the CNT ordered Hao Shuai to miss those lobs to make himself look stupid once again, and he gladly complied Ermm

When will people finally stop with these ridiculous theories?

I know, right. Call me rude but some people are just plain stupid. HS was never a good smasher and probably never will be. I am sick of those "pretenders analyzers" who are so good to see through the pattern and complexity of high level TT to determine if someone was losing on purpose or not. Fang Bo gave Hao Shuai a beating, period. 
bty petr korbel st
fh: donic bluefire red
bh: dawei iqul black
USATT:1811
Feedback me
jdzhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdzhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2013 at 6:13pm
China sent the four semi finalists of the last national championship if I am not mistaken. 
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/31/2013 at 4:01am
was surfing through the posts and didnt find the answer i was looking for....who beat zjk anyway???

Edit: nevermind, got my answer from another thread

Edited by mrdoodzki - 01/31/2013 at 6:38am
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic