FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Cool Siberian Girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 37>
Author
porcupinetree View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Originally posted by porcupinetree porcupinetree wrote:

Originally posted by mrdoodzki mrdoodzki wrote:

@porcupinetree, somebody wants to know how old are you
I`m 18 years
what a beautiful age; welcome to the forum and congratulations on a wicked game!

thanks!  :  )  I think we with 
dmras we will cooperate and please you with new videos! )Wink
Sponsored Links

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by connor connor wrote:

The backhand rubber is TSP P-1r Curl (long pips) but what is the forehand rubber?
oh, sorry, butterfly sriver fx
connor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:01am
You forehand is very good!!! I like your style Thumbs Up
connor
connor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:10am
Your video is actually at 3 forums:
Here in Canada

A new star is born!!!Clap
connor
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:35am
Originally posted by connor connor wrote:

Your video is actually at 3 forums:
Here in Canada

A new star is born!!!Clap
it's interesting :) I think that the main achievement of the operator, he created the idea and edit videos :)
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

my new favorite band

+++
I don't quite understand why it is labeled psychodelic. They sound very cool jazz-rock to me.

Anyway, welcome to our new member Porcupinetree!
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 1:46am
my friend is also asking if you have a boyfriend
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 2:10am

Just wondering what to do with this post - to hide it or to suspend the OP. 

Yet considering the social impact of the answer and the great number of young TT players unrested by the very same question, I am leaving it open.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcupinetree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 2:15am

you have a very curious friend!)
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 2:23am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Just wondering what to do with this post - to hide it or to suspend the OP. 

Yet considering the social impact of the answer and the great number of young TT players unrested by the very same question, I am leaving it open.

post of the day!

Originally posted by porcupinetree porcupinetree wrote:

you have a very curious friend!)

he makes me laugh too, said you're pretty

Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 9:52am
Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

Why in the world did her opponents keep feeding weak pushes to her fh?  I would keep going at her bh and elbow until she makes a move... NEVER telegraph your intention to go wide fh.

RoundRobin wins the "No-sh*t Shirlock" Award of the month hands-down and qualifies his entry into the contest for the calender year!

Ditto Rush. WTF do these jokers keep feeding the troll???

Her FH off a slow, high, weah spin underspin is a death sentence. Maybe the dudes like losing points and walking long distances to pick up the ball.

Maybe most of her opponents had zero confidence to make a strong spin opener on BH wing. maybe all her oppoents had zero confidence to attack with topspin to her body or wide. Maybe her oppenents couldn't read her LP bump or serve.

Who knows, but these opponents playing her earned the numb-nuts badge for not having courage to attack or at the very least place the ball where they have a chance to stay in the point.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 9:54am
Maybe they were all performing for the camera.
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:03am
Give her credit though, she can move and has a variety of FH topsins. Her game has much more flexibility than the standard Achuma game for sure.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

Why in the world did her opponents keep feeding weak pushes to her fh?  I would keep going at her bh and elbow until she makes a move... NEVER telegraph your intention to go wide fh.

RoundRobin wins the "No-sh*t Shirlock" Award of the month hands-down and qualifies his entry into the contest for the calender year!

Ditto Rush. WTF do these jokers keep feeding the troll???

Her FH off a slow, high, weah spin underspin is a death sentence. Maybe the dudes like losing points and walking long distances to pick up the ball.

Maybe most of her opponents had zero confidence to make a strong spin opener on BH wing. maybe all her oppoents had zero confidence to attack with topspin to her body or wide. Maybe her oppenents couldn't read her LP bump or serve.

Who knows, but these opponents playing her earned the numb-nuts badge for not having courage to attack or at the very least place the ball where they have a chance to stay in the point.

You have to remember that this was a highlight clip, so they might have played very differently on the other points. Still, seeing how they handled everything that came off the pips makes me suspect they feared the pips more then her fh.
The holy grail
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:33am
@porcupinetree my friend is asking if you have a facebook account
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Anderni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:39am
LOL
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by dmras dmras wrote:

Hot Siberian girl

This is such a nonsense. Girls in Siberia are cool.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Hot Siberian girl

This is such a nonsense. Girls in Siberia are cool.
But all cool girls are hot :).
tomkat22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 1:04pm
LOL. When I was a kid back in the 60's the running joke was if someone in Russia screwed up they were sent to a "work camp" in Siberia,never to be seen or heard from again.  Looks like modern-day Siberia might not be such a bad place to get sent to! Smile   
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 1:14pm
look at us browsing for vacation packages to Irkutsk!
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:17pm
Looks pretty mediocre to me.
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Nobody really gave her strong topspins except a Wang Hao type player wearing blue around 2:00 and a guy wearing black around 4:30 and I'm using "strong" generously.  

The size of clip doesn't allow show much. As for her opponents level,(the guy in red shirt 1:32 on the clip) you may have a look here -
http://youtu.be/5L_s4k3omRM
here he is in black shirt.

Thanks for a little more insight about one of her opponents.  The older guy A. Ctabmaxobny (sorry, I don't read or write Cyrillic) plays at a pretty good level.  Despite the close match, his opponent C. Kpotob appears to have better technique and killer backhand.  But in the first video vs. Anastasia, he looks absolutely mortified against long pips Smile Of course, you only showed a few points.  So I would have to agree with Mr. Acudadave with the 2100 estimated U.S. rating for Ms. Porcupinetree.

Edited by BeaverMD - 01/11/2013 at 4:21pm
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:58pm

Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Two more our girls

The left-handed one, she is very, very good.  She actually has an opening loop and beautiful and fast counter-attack.  In this video, she always serves too long and BH push is too high (but she's ready to counter if opponent opens!).  Anastasia vs. lefty, who usually wins?

Actually they didn't play against each other yet, lefty Alina is four years younger and it had to be their first encounter at this tournament, but Alina got a flu and couldn't come. Alina often plays with other Nastya (in white shirt, two years older) as they train at the same school and they are fifty-fifty.

That's too bad.  I would have liked to see an Alina vs. Anastasia match.  Judging from the comments in this thread, you might make some money from some of these guys if you set up a pay-per-view match of Anastasia vs... well, anybody it looks like. Smile But at 14 years old, Alina really plays at a very good level.  I hope you can share with us her progress in the future.  One question, is she ranked as a cadet in Russia?
tomkat22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 4:54pm
For comparison this is one of our local girls,16 y.o. She plays a similar style,long pips on BH. She's rated 2444. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvUoR3JY_4

assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by ChichoFicho ChichoFicho wrote:

Looks pretty mediocre to me.

LoL : )

I'm not that captured either. She's fit but not gona win Mis Russia. 

Russians have a very high percentage of population beautiful women. So do Bulgarians, even more actually.
Not here in america though. Worth turning your neck when you see one. 
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
hookumsnivy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hookumsnivy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by tomkat22 tomkat22 wrote:

For comparison this is one of our local girls,16 y.o. She plays a similar style,long pips on BH. She's rated 2444. 

The only thing similar about their styles is that they have pips on the BH.  They have very different overall styles.  The girl in the video you posted is very much defensive while the girl in the original video used the pips to set up a powerful FH.  Completely different strategy and style.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:37pm
Imago mod? 

I have to apply for mod too. 

First job will be to ban a few people.. : )
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

Imago mod? 

I have to apply for mod too. 

First job will be to ban a few people.. : )
LOL
let me guess who...mmmmhhh...
dmras View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by <span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.199999809265137px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 15.199999809265137px; : rgb238, 242, 247;>BeaverMD</span> BeaverMD wrote:

Thanks for a little more insight about one of her opponents.  The older guy A. Ctabmaxobny (sorry, I don't read or write Cyrillic) plays at a pretty good level.  Despite the close match, his opponent C. Kpotob appears to have better technique and killer backhand.  But in the first video vs. Anastasia, he looks absolutely mortified against long pips Smile Of course, you only showed a few points.  So I would have to agree with Mr. Acudadave with the 2100 estimated U.S. rating for Ms. Porcupinetree.

Andrei Stalmakhovich is one of our region's top three players, he is several times champion of the region, At this particular tournament he won everybody including Nastya. Nastya was seven times region champion among younger players and then stopped playing. That was her third playing time after four years break. Respecting her he didn't use all his power, as for other guys they tried their best, our other top guys and two top girls were absent.
tomkat22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by hookumsnivy hookumsnivy wrote:

Originally posted by tomkat22 tomkat22 wrote:

The only thing similar about their styles is that they have pips on the BH.  They have very different overall styles.  The girl in the video you posted is very much defensive while the girl in the original video used the pips to set up a powerful FH.  Completely different strategy and style.

I agree somewhat but keep in mind the video of the Siberian girl was a "Hi-lite Reel" of her best shots. The video I posted was a complete games video.  You don't get to 2444 without a good attack game to go with your long pips defensive play.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 37>
  Share Topic