Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yasaka Silverline all wood?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yasaka Silverline all wood?
    Posted: 02/02/2013 at 4:41pm
Anyone using/used the Yasaka Silverline 5 ply wood blade yet?   Inquiring minds are listening.......
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2013 at 4:59pm
make that EJing mind(s), solely your own 1, I mean... Big smile
It's red all over, it's 5 plied ALL wood, its outer is harder/more powerful....reminds me of YEO, SilverLine is new, not cheap yet more affordable than PKorbel but more $$$ than your XOS (another PK wannabe?). YSL has less bloated graphics as per the pic. shown?
Why won't you be the 1st to buy & try it out & let us know later?
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 8:42am
I have the ST handle blade. The handle is noticably wider than any ST handle that I have, very comfortable to hold, and very balance, mine weights at 84g.  The blade seems soft to me, with Thors on the FH, the throw is very high and long.  I just could not play with it though, nothing bad, it's just that it's so much different than the TB ALC+M2 that I am playing with.  I don't have time to adjust to it right now, so I spend only a few minutes with it. The blade is about All+, very good control, a little stiffer than the OC, but feel softer.  I suspect the secondary layer is made of hard wood, so it can kick some very fast ball when I hit hard.  Even though I couldn't play with it, but I like the feel of it, and definitely come back to it at a later time.  I think S1T on the FH and M2 on the BH would make a great combo.
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2013 at 10:47am
Thick ST handle....good.........High throw bad.....for me.    Maybe if the carbon version is OFF- to OFF....and not over 88g...it might be something I would try then.     Thanks for the info mhnh007  Thumbs Up

barnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2013 at 6:12am
It´s great blade. I´m very satisfied how does it play with new generation tensors and Tenergy. I will make full review soon. Itś  like better Stiga ALL NCT, same power but much better control.Thumbs Up

Yasaka Silver All Wood, ST
FH - Rhyzm max
BH - Tenergy 05 max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic