Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adidas Tenzone Ultra Review & Forum Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
PXiao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2013 at 5:03pm
thats a lot of rubbers to give away! wow
Sponsored Links

PXiao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2013 at 8:22pm
http://www.mhtabletennis.com/2013/04/adidas-tenzone-ultra-top-secret-revealed.html

Came across this great review!
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by igsstern igsstern wrote:

As Yogi updated the posting, the final one with full packaging is much better than the first distributed samples. It makes great spin at any situation, and draws dramatic arc.

My club has been lucky enough to win one of the Tenzone Ultra flatrates, so I've been able to try out the final version.  I have to agree with igsstern - the topsheet is noticeably grippier than the "Top Secret" samples which were sent out.  In a way, it's a shame that adidas sent out the early samples in the condition they were in.

TU has a lot of good qualities.  It's one of the easiest rubbers I've used for lifting backspin, and looping from low heights.  Spin is really high on harder strokes - noticeably better than Top Secret was.  It has some of the dead feel at low speeds of recent tensors like Bluefire JP, but not to the same degree.  We tried it on several blades, but I liked it best on the Hypertouch, which has a mild bit of bounciness to it - speeds up the low gear a bit.  Still a bit heavy, and I felt it was a bit vague sometimes on my BH side at low-medium impact speeds (I'm not used to harder sponges on that wing though, so probably just me).
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2013 at 12:59pm
A nice video review of TZU by mr ttmediadaily:

pak abu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pak abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2015 at 4:43am
Hello guys,

Anyone here can give direct comparison between adidas tenzone ultra and rakza 7?
Currently using rakza 7 for my forehand and adidas P7 for backhand. 

Hope someone can give some insights on these two rubbers. Thank you..
DHS TG 506+

FH: JOOLA Rhyzm (black, max)

BH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft (red,2.0mm)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic