FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

DHS H3 National- ttnpp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DHS H3 National- ttnpp
    Posted: 03/17/2013 at 12:19pm
Just wondering if anybody had ordered a sheet of Hurricane 3 National from ttnpp and could verify its authenticity?

Thanks!
GO MUSTANGS!
Sponsored Links

Jagged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 2:29pm
I haven't ordered any National from ttnpp before but the 2 pieces of Hurricane 3 Provincial I got from them were good
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 10:00pm
I ordered 3 times already, all are genuine.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

dashmista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashmista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 10:10pm
I ordered one as well. Really, really good. Weird though, it is almost slick to the touch (as in non tacky) but super grippy and spiny.. never seen something like it.
Table Tennis Equipment Review FB EJ4LYFE at powerpingpong.com for
caishl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caishl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 10:29pm
National team has blue sponge, this is yellow sponge. What's the deal?
bluebucket View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 11:38pm
National team rubbers are not the same rubber as national commercial.

You have at least this many grades of Hurricane 3

1)Premade
2)Commercial
3)Provincial
4)National / Nittaku neo
5)Chinese Team rubber

In TG3 you have
1)Premade
2)Commercial
3)Chinese Team rubber

You don't have to be a genius to see that when grading rubbers the TG3 has less slots it can be graded into which is why you often get a nice surprise with a national quality sheet in the commercial packets. That never happens with commercial hurricane 3. The commercial tg3 is always grade 3 or 4 on the hurricane 3 scale
atv View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by caishl caishl wrote:

National team has blue sponge, this is yellow sponge. What's the deal?

There is a total of around 80 players in national team A and B, men's and women's. Not everyone use blue sponge, in fact quite a lot players use yellow sponge. 
YEO
FH: 729 08 ES
BH: Focus III Snipe
Senkoh-1
FH: H3 Comm
BH: 755
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2013 at 11:57pm
These days blue sponge is only to differentiate between sponge #20 (orange) and #22 (blue). Originally they were both orange and blue was only used on #21
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 12:02am
This is what the packet of the provincial #22 looks like

http://www.tabletennisdb.com/rubber/dhs-dhs-h3-provincial-22-blue-spongy-table-tennis-rubber.html
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 1:09am
I have order one sheet from them over a month ago and it is still processing...i sent two emails to the...they wont respond
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
GSOM_GSOM11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSOM_GSOM11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 5:11am
I ordered once, it was geniune. Note that it is a #20 sponge for speed gluing. It`s not as good with booster as H3Neo
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 5:45am

After three months, you cannot tell the difference between H3Neo commercial and the national yellow sponge from ttnpp.

stefashka View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefashka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by GSOM_GSOM11 GSOM_GSOM11 wrote:

I ordered once, it was geniune. Note that it is a #20 sponge for speed gluing. It`s not as good with booster as H3Neo

The recent upgrade of H3 Prov comes with #20 sponge and it's really good with booster, feelingly better than H3 NEO Comm.
Darker 7P-2A CP - Dignics 09c, TSP Curl P3α
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 7:48am
You mean the one in the new package?

stefashka View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefashka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

You mean the one in the new package?

Yes. I got one couple of months ago, liked it and ordered some more recently. 
Darker 7P-2A CP - Dignics 09c, TSP Curl P3α
bonggoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonggoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by bluebucket bluebucket wrote:

National team rubbers are not the same rubber as national commercial.

You have at least this many grades of Hurricane 3

1)Premade
2)Commercial
3)Provincial
4)National / Nittaku neo
5)Chinese Team rubber

In TG3 you have
1)Premade
2)Commercial
3)Chinese Team rubber

You don't have to be a genius to see that when grading rubbers the TG3 has less slots it can be graded into which is why you often get a nice surprise with a national quality sheet in the commercial packets. That never happens with commercial hurricane 3. The commercial tg3 is always grade 3 or 4 on the hurricane 3 scale

I haven't tried a National anything so my comment is limited to Commercial TG3, H3, Provincial H3 and Nitakku H3.

Surprisingly, my commercial h3 is faster than my Nitakku h3 (vendor confirmed this) and Commercial TG3. The last Provincial h3 I used was probably a bad batch. The topsheet lost it sheen within the first week of use. All are on NEO sponge and boosted with two layers of Falco Long Term.

Summary. Commercial H3 Neo > Nitakku H3 NEO > Commercial TG3 NEO.
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by emihet emihet wrote:

I have order one sheet from them over a month ago and it is still processing...i sent two emails to the...they wont respond

Shoot, you ordered a sheet a month ago and it hasn't arrived yet? Has anybody ordered a sheet and received it recently?

Edited by ttcyfi - 03/18/2013 at 11:55am
GO MUSTANGS!
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by dashmista dashmista wrote:

I ordered one as well. Really, really good. Weird though, it is almost slick to the touch (as in non tacky) but super grippy and spiny.. never seen something like it.

How long did it take you to receive it? Did you get it from ttnpp?
GO MUSTANGS!
bonggoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonggoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by ttcyfi ttcyfi wrote:

Shoot, you ordered a sheet a month ago and it hasn't arrived yet? Has anybody ordered a sheet and received it recently?

TTNPP's legendary shipping times and customer service is not a secret. There are a few threads about TTNPP. Plus if he ships your order, he will mail it registered/signature required. The nerve of that guy.

Wyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by ttcyfi ttcyfi wrote:

I recently ordered some Bryce speed from ttnpp, and I got it within two weeks. I have never had issues with them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic