Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Buy and Sell > Feedbacks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback: achoomai
    Posted: 03/21/2013 at 10:57pm
I purchased a blade from member achoomai who is based in Thailand.  Good communication and quick shipping to USA in a registered small packet, which was delivered to me in just 11 days!  

I highly recommend this seller as trusted and has some pretty darn good pricing on things.  Well worth buying from him. 

Thumbs Up

Edited by Rich215 - 03/21/2013 at 11:00pm
Toprank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toprank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2013 at 12:38am
Purchased a blade from Achoomai. Took 13 days from Thailand. First class seller who is an authorized dealer for Xiom, Sanwei, and Avalox. Highly recommended.
CURRENT BLADE- Ross Leidy White Lightning

FH- Haifu Blue Whale II

BH- Xiom Vega Europe
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2013 at 6:04am
I bought a Sanwei King of Blue Arylate Carbon blade from Achoomai and it came from Thailand to Ireland in 14 days, in perfect condition with two complimentary rubber protector sheets.  Excellent communication and I will definitely do business with him again!Thumbs Up
achoomai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2013 at 9:14am
Thanks a lot , friends.
I will try my best to serve you as table tennis lover friend like I do.
Neiluje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neiluje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2013 at 6:04am
I bought a blade to achoomai. Great communication, blade in good condition like he said, everything is OK!
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 12:01pm
I received tha blade yesterday. Perfect communication and fast shippment.
100% reliable seller.
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2013 at 2:06pm
Hope to do more deals...Wink
cezarm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cezarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2015 at 6:00am
I purchased a blade from member achoomai . The blade was in almost new , and I received this blade very fast . Great seller.
kesher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kesher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2018 at 11:05am
Received 2 blades,
Piece of ART!!!!
Looks and feels beautiful.
Very fast shipping and excellent communication.
Recommended!!!!
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2018 at 4:36pm
Same here. Packaging was beyond awesome. The blades have a 1550 and 1571hz frequencies. The sound of the ball on the bare blades is the exact same.
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2018 at 10:31pm
I purchased Achoomai's new ZLC blade. Fast shipping and well packaged. I tried this blade with DHS H3 and Skyline 3. I like it. It is a decent blade with nice finish and clear feeling of the ball. 
Thanks!

Edited by gweipwu - 11/29/2018 at 11:59am
ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

TT equipment manufacturer: What is the total cost of a piece of Ping Pong rubber?!
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2018 at 11:57am
I purchased Achoomai's Air Hinoki ZLC and air Hinoki Power Carbon. Fast shipping and well packaged. I tried air Hinoki Power Carbon with H3 red and black and I like it. It is a decent blade with nice finish and clear feeling of the ball. I would say it is close to my Schlager Carbon same set-up.
Thanks!

Edited by gweipwu - 11/29/2018 at 12:11pm
ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

TT equipment manufacturer: What is the total cost of a piece of Ping Pong rubber?!
wattmm View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wattmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 7:13am
Hello
If you would like to receive perfect product and great services you must use this seller.
Perfect communication,fast shipping and great services on A+ level from Achoomai
Hope to deal with you again soon !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic