Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

ZJK ALC - BTY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
monkey330 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZJK ALC - BTY
    Posted: 04/28/2013 at 4:14am
anyone has tried it?

Sponsored Links

monkey330 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 4:14am
any difference between this and vis/ the old ZJK ALC?
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 5:18am
I tried the 3 in a row. The old zjk alc handle and shape is different from the viscaria new zjk alc. the handle of the new zjk alc is exactly as the viscaria. The new is spinnier due to the weight distribution towards the head and its fininishing is amazing nothing to get near the viscaria, plus it is crispier, more solid but still has the old viscaria touch and feel. Great blade indeed.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Mickael Mickael wrote:

I tried the 3 in a row. The old zjk alc handle and shape is different from the viscaria new zjk alc. the handle of the new zjk alc is exactly as the viscaria. The new is spinnier due to the weight distribution towards the head and its fininishing is amazing nothing to get near the viscaria, plus it is crispier, more solid but still has the old viscaria touch and feel. Great blade indeed.

If so why chinese players do not use it.
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 7:53am
The real problem of the new ZJK ALC is it's weight. The heaviest is 86 gr....
Good news for light weight blade user.
Not good for medium or heavy blade user.
I just wonder if there is more than 90 gr....
I prefer 92-94 gr...
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

trelovet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trelovet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 9:07am
ChenQi1.jpg
trelovet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trelovet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 9:08am
ChenQi4.jpg
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 9:14am
i already knew it that chen qi was trying trelovet. But Chen qi is an ej. mm then zjk then rwv then zjk again and now zjk alc. it does not impress me chen qi trying it. and probably he likes better than the zjk.

Edited by ejmaster - 04/28/2013 at 9:15am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
trelovet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trelovet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 9:37am
Its a very new model at the end of season. No one needs to change his equipment now!! Maybe next year !
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

I prefer 92-94 gr...

Peter, where did you find the information on the weight of the new ones?  I also prefer heavier blades, 90-92g.  86g blades feel hollow to me.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Mickael Mickael wrote:

The part that worries me is where you said "crisper and more solid".  To be honest, that would describe several of the most recently made Viscarias I have played with, and it may be a matter of taste, but I don't like the feel as much as some the ones that were made just two years ago and before.  How much did yours weigh? 
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 11:04am
Mine viscaria and new zjk alc both weight 86 grams , when tried with the same rubbers ( tenergy 80 25fx) the head weighted more than the viscaria it generated more spin on all shots. What concerned me is that the handle is the same as viscaria and more polished for smooth feeling. From my point of view the viscaria and new alc feels the same but the new zjk alc feels less hollow , I mean more like you are using timo boll alc with the feeling of a viscaria.
N.b. I don't know is that makes the feel more solid but I noticed the blade face of the new alc is more shiny than the viscaria (nothing is on the surface of a viscaria) maybe they made something to the face like cr in stiga and that is why it felt crispier, ow it is just a simple lacquer of the blade face that my viscaria didn't have it.

Edited by Mickael - 04/28/2013 at 11:13am
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

I prefer 92-94 gr...

Peter, where did you find the information on the weight of the new ones?  I also prefer heavier blades, 90-92g.  86g blades feel hollow to me.

From ttjapan.net I must wait for 3 weeks for the next batch, I hope I can get 92-94 gr or more than 90 gr Cry
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic