Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Does your college have TT intramural leagues ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does your college have TT intramural leagues ?
    Posted: 04/28/2013 at 5:42pm

Does your past or present college have intramural TT leagues ?

Yes       University of Central Missouri grad

Presently has Fraternity and Sorority leagues, not sure about a general campus league.
Hunter Flame / 4H Ten 05 Max / BH Donic X1 Turbo 2.0
729 Wood / Ha Shark 2 Max Both sides
729 Wood / 4H Juic Varites 2.0 / BH Palio LP 1.0
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
DeIgado View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeIgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

Does your past or present college have intramural TT leagues ?

Yes       University of Central Missouri grad

Presently has Fraternity and Sorority leagues, not sure about a general campus league.

We never had a league, we had tournaments each year, and yes, (not to brag) I won them each year : )
Viscaria 86g T05 T05-fx
2059 and rising
mjamja View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 8:18pm
Fraternity and sorority leagues -

Are you sure that its not Beer Pong.  I hear some of those Greeks are 2900 level Beer Pongers :)

Mark
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

Fraternity and sorority leagues -

Are you sure that its not Beer Pong.  I hear some of those Greeks are 2900 level Beer Pongers :)

Mark

No the University can't sanction alcoholic events even though several people continuously reach a high level.

Edited by LUCKYLOOP - 04/28/2013 at 9:39pm
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2013 at 10:08pm
Back in the dark ages we had a yearly tournament in the basement of the student union in the spring but it was individual players.  It wasn't that organized and no one would know there was going to be a tournament unless you were one of the regular players as there wasn't much more than a piece of paper on a wall to announce it.  I don't even think the university was aware.

LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2013 at 5:34am
Originally posted by tt4me tt4me wrote:

Back in the dark ages we had a yearly tournament in the basement of the student union in the spring but it was individual players.  It wasn't that organized and no one would know there was going to be a tournament unless you were one of the regular players as there wasn't much more than a piece of paper on a wall to announce it.  I don't even think the university was aware.

Does your college currently have any TT intramural leagues ?
tt4me View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2013 at 11:42am

I don't know now.  It didn't way back then.  Think about it.  what would be the point?

LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2013 at 3:12pm

I don't know now.  It didn't way back then.  Think about it.  what would be the point?

To show how TT has progressed over the years if any.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic