Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH "AZINOTH"!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

Barlad is a city in a Romanian county named Vaslui. I posted a link to this subject in the Romanian forum and asked especially the mates in Iasi and Vaslui, if they have some information about this guy/or guys to contact me. I try to help, but is difficult. Here in Romania on the table tennis forum it was a similar case (someone paid for a blade a received another). The charlatan delivered correct data when he registered on the forum and it was easy to identify him. When threaten with police, he paid the money back. In your case, it seems difficult to identify who the guy really is. If a have more information, I'll contact you back.

Thank you again, this is what i think, Azinoth is David Doren from Barlad, he is form England, and he uses his teammate Ciolan vlad cormin that live in Iasi to get the money without give his information, both are involved, that is what i think. Please tell me what you discover id someone on romania forum answer, thanks
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Sponsored Links

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 5:41pm
Possibly Azinoth is also TopSpinNinja, both are romanians and both lied here to get money or blades
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 6:10pm
I found the name Ciolan Vlad as a participant in some tournaments here in Romania. But he does not seem to have an account on the forum. The information is important because I hope to find some one who knows him. I'll keep digging!
former tester and collector, now just player
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 6:25pm

I found the name Ciolan Vlad as a participant in some tournaments here in Romania. But he does not seem to have an account on the forum. The information is important because I hope to find some one who knows him. I'll keep digging!

Yes he plays for one team in romania, there is videos of david doren in youtube
jatienza930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 6:36pm
Race has nothing to do with a person's ability to defraud honest people of money. Always practice common sense in dealing with people that you dont know. In the end we all have a choice whether to deal with a person or not. If a deal feels suspicious or too good to be true then walk away Wink
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by jatienza930 jatienza930 wrote:

Race has nothing to do with a person's ability to defraud honest people of money. Always practice common sense in dealing with people that you dont know. In the end we all have a choice whether to deal with a person or not. If a deal feels suspicious or too good to be true then walk away Wink

At first he was very nice with me, it looks a good deal... and he looks confindent also...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by julidean79 julidean79 wrote:

At first he was very nice with me, it looks a good deal... and he looks confindent also...

Of course he has to be nice to you to gain your trust and confidence now so that he can scam you later LOL

Edited by jatienza930 - 06/21/2013 at 7:07pm
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 7:09pm
it isnt funny, do you think its funny??? im going to stop to play thanks to this liar, stop joke
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 7:16pm

it isnt funny, do you think its funny??? im going to stop to play thanks to this liar, stop joke

His joke doesn't mean that he does not appreciate your situation - he is just trying to raise your spirits with a bit of humor. After all, even if you don't get any money or blade from that guy, you should at least be able to laugh at him... especially since you have exposed that scammer to everyone else on two or three forums, and he won't be able to deceive anyone here again (I hope).

Good luck!
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

His joke doesn't mean that he does not appreciate your situation - he is just trying to raise your spirits with a bit of humor. After all, even if you don't get any money or blade from that guy, you should at least be able to laugh at him... especially since you have exposed that scammer to everyone else on two or three forums, and he won't be able to deceive anyone here again (I hope).Good luck!

im not happy, i feel bad, maybe you cant understand my situation, but as i said befora i have to stop play table tennis i have no blade now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 10:27pm

His joke doesn't mean that he does not appreciate your situation - he is just trying to raise your spirits with a bit of humor. After all, even if you don't get any money or blade from that guy, you should at least be able to laugh at him... especially since you have exposed that scammer to everyone else on two or three forums, and he won't be able to deceive anyone here again (I hope).Good luck!

Yes it was a joke and i think you misunderstood my point anyway I hope you get a blade real soon and get back to playing the sport that we love. It does lift the spirit when we play

Edited by jatienza930 - 06/21/2013 at 10:31pm
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2013 at 10:47pm

Yes it was a joke and i think you misunderstood my point anyway I hope you get a blade real soon and get back to playing the sport that we love. It does lift the spirit when we play

Im going to try get back my money or the blade because im not working and i dont got money to buy a new blade, one forum member offered me a blade free but i cant accept that gift because he is a collector and was offering me blades that is not in production from many years ago, thats is too much for me, i only want what is mine, but i think its dificult to find those liars
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 4:35am
There are two names identified so far: Ciolan Vlad from Iasi (he participated in some tournaments) and David Dorin (not Doren) from Barlad (he also participated in some tournaments with a team named Cleopatra Barlad).
Julidean, please contact the Police in Spain. They will contact the Romanian police and start the official investigation. The big problem for me is there are some names identified but you are not sure they are the real charlatans. Maybe some one is using their identity. Only police can determine that.
Benj3005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benj3005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 6:01am
He wanted to make a deal
Kls + tenergy 05 vs my blade hl2

Since i have refused to send without a proof of adress That he has shipped, i don't have Any answers

CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 7:35am
Ask the administrator of this forum to identify and communicate the IP of the guy. He can also find if the IP is identical for Ciolan Vlad and David Dorin and also identify different nicknames who posted from that IP (might be the same guy trying to cheat on other members of the forum).
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 8:09am

There are two names identified so far: Ciolan Vlad from Iasi (he participated in some tournaments) and David Dorin (not Doren) from Barlad (he also participated in some tournaments with a team named Cleopatra Barlad). Julidean, please contact the Police in Spain. They will contact the Romanian police and start the official investigation. The big problem for me is there are some names identified but you are not sure they are the real charlatans. Maybe some one is using their identity. Only police can determine that.

Azinoth is Ciolan Vlad Cosmin, i was talking with a forum member that knows him personally and he says he is the man with i did the deal, i got the ticket with his name and address, and he still sying that he sent the blade but blade never arrive, and he not answering my messages.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 10:37am
It seems you are very close to clarify the situation. If he did send the blade, maybe it was a problem with the delivery. If he's lying, you must send him the message that police will have an investigation against him if the money will not be returned.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 10:50am

It seems you are very close to clarify the situation. If he did send the blade, maybe it was a problem with the delivery. If he's lying, you must send him the message that police will have an investigation against him if the money will not be returned.
yes but if i send him a message he is not reading my pm here and in skype he blocked me, i have no way to comunicate him, but police know what is happening, i just called they a few minutes ago and im waiting they call me to see what we can do with him
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 2:12pm
I think this people have more than one account here, two new member from today send to me pm one saying he is ciolan vlad cosmin and other from romania saying he is interested in both ciolan vlad cosmin and david dorin.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 5:07pm
I posted this link on the Romanian table tennis forum and maybe some guys want to help. About the guy pretending to be Ciolan, better discuss to see if he's not another charlatan. In the mean time I wrote a message to the person that registered him to a tournament (he seems to be a reliable person). Still waiting for an answer. Keep in touch!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 5:12pm

I posted this link on the Romanian table tennis forum and maybe some guys want to help. About the guy pretending to be Ciolan, better discuss to see if he's not another charlatan. In the mean time I wrote a message to the person that registered him to a tournament (he seems to be a reliable person). Still waiting for an answer. Keep in touch!

OK thankyou very much, all information is good, and if somebody can say to him something... better
Deeayen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deeayen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2013 at 10:30pm
Pay only with Paypal or else it's really hard to get your money back.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 12:42pm
Mr Adrian Vilcu just told me he had a discussion with Ciolan Vlad Cosmin who confirmed he was the one you are looking for, but said he is just being caught in this situation (I don't know what really means "to be caught in" ?!). I asked Mr. Vilcu to communicate to Ciolan Vlad that he will be subject to an official investigation if he doesn't resolve this situation as soon as possible. Ciolan Vlad confirmed he would resolve the problem with you in the shortest time possible.
So far, I think I did my best to help you. Please confirm when Ciolan Vlad will return the money to you. If he doesn't do taht, please also say to me. Regards.
titicostel View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titicostel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 1:53pm
I am also from Romania and I'm watching your problem closely. CornelTT did already a great steps to solve your complain. We hope that you will get back your money quickly.
This situation will not remain so, even whether he will return the money. Ciolan Vlad Cosmin must explain us what happend. If he is guilty, I will propose to exclude him from our competition by amateurs.
Vladd View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 2:43pm
Hello everybody!My name is Ciolan Vlad-Cosmin and i want to clarify this unhappy situation.i`ll write it down shortly exactly what happened.I sold some "stuff" in Warcraft to a guy ,which i don`t know him well...he supposted to pay me with 50 euro and he know that i play tennis table(he saw my table tennis avatar ),he offered me a blade Stiga,which i didn`t accept it just because i already have a blade.He told me to wait a few days to get the money to pay me(honestly,i didn`t believed that i will ever see any money from him).One day he asked me for my adress,telling me that he found some buyer for the blade he had,and that buyer will send me the money throw Western Union...i gave him my adress,after that he told me to wait..so,i waited several days and he told that he sent the blade to the buyer and he gave me the informations i needed to get the money.
I am very sorry for you Julidean but i want you to understand and all of you (users)that i`m not involved in this problem.I feel very embarrassed because my name and my reputation that i have earned over the years was stained.Someone told me about this unfortunate event and i wanted to clarify the situation,i was shocked to see how ugly could talk about me for only 50 euro when i had nothing to do with this problem.This is all i had to say,this is my first post and the last one,i won`t reply because i don`t feel the need to answer questions from the moment i explained very clear the situation.
Finally i would want to congratulate mr CornelTT and i hope he`ll won a special prize for the best detective(Sherlock Holmes).
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Vladd Vladd wrote:

Hello everybody!My name is Ciolan Vlad-Cosmin and i want to clarify this unhappy situation.i`ll write it down shortly exactly what happened.I sold some "stuff" in Warcraft to a guy ,which i don`t know him well...he supposted to pay me with 50 euro and he know that i play tennis table(he saw my table tennis avatar ),he offered me a blade Stiga,which i didn`t accept it just because i already have a blade.He told me to wait a few days to get the money to pay me(honestly,i didn`t believed that i will ever see any money from him).One day he asked me for my adress,telling me that he found some buyer for the blade he had,and that buyer will send me the money throw Western Union...i gave him my adress,after that he told me to wait..so,i waited several days and he told that he sent the blade to the buyer and he gave me the informations i needed to get the money.
I am very sorry for you Julidean but i want you to understand and all of you (users)that i`m not involved in this problem.I feel very embarrassed because my name and my reputation that i have earned over the years was stained.Someone told me about this unfortunate event and i wanted to clarify the situation,i was shocked to see how ugly could talk about me for only 50 euro when i had nothing to do with this problem.This is all i had to say,this is my first post and the last one,i won`t reply because i don`t feel the need to answer questions from the moment i explained very clear the situation.
Finally i would want to congratulate mr CornelTT and i hope he`ll won a special prize for the best detective(Sherlock Holmes).

ANd with this you want i forget my money??? the first person who police is going to caught is you. You will have to send me my money, because i send you the money before but i not receive the blade, and then you will have to find that men who you sell your warcraft wathever, my advice, give me the name and address of that guy, you forgoted it??? why you dont give me??? i think you and him are involved in all this shit, and you continue with lies
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 3:00pm

Mr Adrian Vilcu just told me he had a discussion with Ciolan Vlad Cosmin who confirmed he was the one you are looking for, but said he is just being caught in this situation (I don't know what really means "to be caught in" ?!). I asked Mr. Vilcu to communicate to Ciolan Vlad that he will be subject to an official investigation if he doesn't resolve this situation as soon as possible. Ciolan Vlad confirmed he would resolve the problem with you in the shortest time possible.
So far, I think I did my best to help you. Please confirm when Ciolan Vlad will return the money to you. If he doesn't do taht, please also say to me. Regards.

As you can see in the post up vladd want to blame other person, and not fix this, he dont want to give the name and address of the other person, i think he is laughing of us. Thank you very much.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by titicostel titicostel wrote:

I am also from Romania and I'm watching your problem closely. CornelTT did already a great steps to solve your complain. We hope that you will get back your money quickly.This situation will not remain so, even whether he will return the money. Ciolan Vlad Cosmin must explain us what happend. If he is guilty, I will propose to exclude him from our competition by amateurs.

Thank you, he dont want to send me back the money, he is only saying other person what he dont want to say the name or adress, do the deal, and i think both are involved vladd only want to send the blame to other man, he dont want to send me back the money, only want to blame to who we dont know who is him.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 3:46pm
Vlad, you don't need to be so ironical to me. I did nothing special . I'm no detective. I just tried and succeeded to make you contact Julidean. That's all. I didn't accuse of anything and even said that maybe someone else is using your identity (read my previous posts). But I consider you have to do everything to help Julidean recover his money.
Only the police will cast light over this situation. I'm sorry I can't do more, but I'm not the police.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2013 at 4:22pm

Vlad, you don't need to be so ironical to me. I did nothing special . I'm no detective. I just tried and succeeded to make you contact Julidean. That's all. I didn't accuse of anything and even said that maybe someone else is using your identity (read my previous posts). But I consider you have to do everything to help Julidean recover his money.
Only the police will cast light over this situation. I'm sorry I can't do more, but I'm not the police.

I think vlad only want to blame other x person, but he dont give us the name of that person, it looks worried that corneltt has find him, and that is suspicious, the only thing clear now is that i sended 55 euros to vladd and i got his name and adress that is Ciolan Vlad Cosmin, living in Iasi, and police is going to caught him because is the first name they have, Police say to me that vlad has to send the money back or say the name of that other person, if no... they act with him giving penal act considerations... if vlad dont want to help us.... then vlad has the blame... he is considerated guilty

Edited by julidean79 - 06/23/2013 at 4:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic