Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH "AZINOTH"!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 8:47am
The situation stays the same, vlad not want to colaborate saying the other persons name and he dont want to send my money back, for me he is guilty, i got the western union ticket, that is a fact, he cant demostrate his history, im going to do what police advice me, im going to start the judicial way, the spanish police got all the information, and they will contact romanian police to start the trial.
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Sponsored Links

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 2:00pm
This is his pm from today:

I have the adress you want and need. I asked in the game someone who know him, who got tricked by him also, he gived me his adress. But now tell me why should I help you, if you already saying you reported me to the police. When I told you I am innocent, you have only crazy ideas, i don't know where you have them, about Davin dorin and more.. you stained my name alot. Now give me a good reason to give you his adress when you already reported me to the police.

He dont want to colaborate, ive say to him tha waht he prefer??? say it to me or say it to the police??? and he dont answer me.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 2:31pm
Well, he should send you your money back. But, to be honest, I would love to see the police conducting international investigation in 55eur case.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Well, he should send you your money back. But, to be honest, I would love to see the police conducting international investigation in 55eur case.

Investigation is go it at this time, i got a ticket from western union sending my money to him in a change for a blade, the blade not arrive, its easy, ill go tomorrow to start the trail, via penal, the police said to me that he only have to start the international searching of this guy, and they have his address, the romanian police will go to his home and do what he have to do.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 2:52pm
Vlad says that he is same person that TopSpinNinja, his name and address are:

Rosen Yonkov
Stara_zagora6000
luben_karazelov_87str,flor1,ap3
Bulgaria

If someone here knows him, please say to him he is investigated by police. Dont do deals with him. But i think this person is not azinoth, if Vlad says the truth Azinoth is british, not bulgarian. Police know all the information and still investigating.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 2:57pm
this is his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/rosen.yonkov.73

But this is not the person. The picture in Skype is not the same, Azinoth is younger.
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 3:45pm
Who got the money - Rosen Yankov or Vlad Cosmin?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Vlad Cosmin, i got the western union ticket to his name and address
fourcourts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourcourts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

I'm ashamed to be a Romanian (it wasn't my choice anyway). But, not all Romanians are the same. This guy deserves to be jailed. I'm not from Iasi but I can try to help. I'll post this link into a Romanian table tennis forum (the best in the country) and maybe someone can deliver some more information about this charlatan.

First, I wish to say I'm not happy to read about the bashing of Romania in this thread. I had a great time when I visited Bucharest and enjoyed playing TT with the help of a Romanian forum member (he's on my youtube page). I'm very glad to see that another Romanian is assisting with this problem. Also, to the other Romanian who said he would impose penalties to the offender. So two Romanians helping with the situation, not too bad I would say.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 4:17pm
Yes but he is stopping to help now, they dont want to ve involved now, i only receive help from spanish police at this time, waiting to try to fix all this shit
Originally posted by fourcourts fourcourts wrote:

Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

I'm ashamed to be a Romanian (it wasn't my choice anyway). But, not all Romanians are the same. This guy deserves to be jailed. I'm not from Iasi but I can try to help. I'll post this link into a Romanian table tennis forum (the best in the country) and maybe someone can deliver some more information about this charlatan.

First, I wish to say I'm not happy to read about the bashing of Romania in this thread. I had a great time when I visited Bucharest and enjoyed playing TT with the help of a Romanian forum member (he's on my youtube page). I'm very glad to see that another Romanian is assisting with this problem. Also, to the other Romanian who said he would impose penalties to the offender. So two Romanians helping with the situation, not too bad I would say.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 5:02pm
I keep following the subject and I didn't stop trying to help, but I can't play the role of the police. You will get tonight a few PMs from other Romanian friends who contacted me and said they wanted to help you.

Edited by CornelTT - 06/24/2013 at 5:02pm
former tester and collector, now just player
titicostel View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titicostel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 5:06pm
I suggest you create an account on www.tenisdemasa.ro (website Romanian amateur table tennis). There is a section in English and you can explain what happened there. Ask for help from the leaders of Romania amateur circuit. Also, I suggest you to put electronic documents from Western Union to show the address where money was sent.  I hope that the pression will increse and finaly you will get back your money. I wish you good luck !
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by titicostel titicostel wrote:

I suggest you create an account on www.tenisdemasa.ro (website Romanian amateur table tennis). There is a section in English and you can explain what happened there. Ask for help from the leaders of Romania amateur circuit. Also, I suggest you to put electronic documents from Western Union to show the address where money was sent.  I hope that the pression will increse and finaly you will get back your money. I wish you good luck !

i dont know rumanian, can you help me with do that account, please??? thank you
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 5:14pm
This is what im going to do adviced by spanish police and a friend:

1. I spoke to a Romanian police officer and he suggested that i ask the Spanish police hurry up the preliminary investigation, collect all data and send the dossier as fast as possible to the Romanian police. They are very busy with more "heavy" investigations, but coming from another EU country, they will put the file on the table as a priority and search Ciolan Vlad immediately. More than sure, the Romanian police officer will call Ciolan for interrogation and they will convince him to return my money, so that they can close the case fast and easy.

2. Im going to contact Daniel Bodean, president of the Romanian table tennis association "AMATUR", i will present him the case and ask him to exclude Ciolan Vlad for life from all the tournaments organized by this association.

When i got new information ill post here, thanks everyone has helped me here.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titicostel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 5:36pm

Use the following link to create your account, the interface is in English :

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 5:58pm
a tricky (just to say polite) server is about to understand that returning serves can be even trickier. well done judilean. that's the way to deal with a scambag.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Rosen Yankov does the guy who didn't send me blade
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2013 at 10:33pm
Im waiting what Vlad decides, send me back the money or if i have no news from him start what i said before, i will wait till tomorrow, Vlad what you want???
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 7:58am
Still waiting, i think he dont read my last private message
Reiin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reiin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 8:25am
Azinoth tried scamming me aswell a couple of weeks ago. Wanted to trade straight up with an old version Acoustic ST for my Intensity. 

Edited by Reiin - 06/25/2013 at 8:31am
Back to:
Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: T05 2.1
BH: T25 2.1

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=46026&KW=feedback+reiin&PID=571496&title=feedback-reiin#571496
Reiin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reiin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 8:32am
Now read more of the thread!! I got scammed by TopSpinNinja aka. Rosen Yonkov - he was supposed to send me a Mizutani for 2 of my Stiga Intensity! DAMN my life sucks!! 
Back to:
Timo Boll ALC ST
FH: T05 2.1
BH: T25 2.1

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=46026&KW=feedback+reiin&PID=571496&title=feedback-reiin#571496
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Reiin Reiin wrote:

Now read more of the thread!! I got scammed by TopSpinNinja aka. Rosen Yonkov - he was supposed to send me a Mizutani for 2 of my Stiga Intensity! DAMN my life sucks!! 

WOW when that happens??? Here in the post there is his facebook, but i think when you send blades or rubbers is more difficult to get back, continue reading the post maybe... you can get more information, sorry for your blades.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 8:47am
Modus operandi: he offers you what you are looking for, but he not got that blade really, he prefer trades blade by blade, or 2 blade by his blade (epensive blade).
t64t64t64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t64t64t64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 8:57am
I read this thread carefully, i have been working as a layer in the last 13 years.
I dont know what your guys are aiming,but it is not going to work.Nobody really can help you in internet deals especially those one with cheap goods "table tennis equipment".

It is unprovable firstly and mainly,and 2nd is internationally .

so much better to see feedback 1st

Let me explain why-It is not like someone push you ,rush you or insist you to sent a "good" , how you can prove you never receive nothing in exchange? many of this scams happend on different continents

i have some my cases where we were investigated a case with "goods" with worth more than 100 000 $

we found the guy and he get out with clean hands, hope you get the idea

just be careful next time-we are getting lied everywhere,and if "WE" dont open our eyes,noone will open it for us

Edited by t64t64t64 - 06/25/2013 at 9:11am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 9:34am
Originally posted by t64t64t64 t64t64t64 wrote:

I read this thread carefully, i have been working as a layer in the last 13 years.
I dont know what your guys are aiming,but it is not going to work.Nobody really can help you in internet deals especially those one with cheap goods "table tennis equipment".

It is unprovable firstly and mainly,and 2nd is internationally .

so much better to see feedback 1st

Let me explain why-It is not like someone push you ,rush you or insist you to sent a "good" , how you can prove you never receive nothing in exchange? many of this scams happend on different continents

i have some my cases where we were investigated a case with "goods" with worth more than 100 000 $

we found the guy and he get out with clean hands, hope you get the idea

just be careful next time-we are getting lied everywhere,and if "WE" dont open our eyes,noone will open it for us

Spanish and romanian police dont say same as you, sorry for you, you had bad luck...
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titicostel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 9:42am
If julidean79 can prove with documents that he sent money in the account it is sufficient evidence. No matter the amount, there is an offense of fraud and is punishable as a felony with large amount.
Do not give up!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by titicostel titicostel wrote:

If julidean79 can prove with documents that he sent money in the account it is sufficient evidence. No matter the amount, there is an offense of fraud and is punishable as a felony with large amount.
Do not give up!

Of course i can prove it i got the western union ticket to Ciolan Vlad Cosmin. If thats was not enough, police had say it to me. And they say with this document i own the reason here.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 10:29am
Way to go julidean79.  I think you get these guys and future scumbags scared now, they now know that they mess with the wrong guy.  These guys are small time crooks, they take advantage of people, who don't have time or have a mean to get back at them.  I hope that you will get your money back soon.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

Way to go julidean79.  I think you get these guys and future scumbags scared now, they now know that they mess with the wrong guy.  These guys are small time crooks, they take advantage of people, who don't have time or have a mean to get back at them.  I hope that you will get your money back soon.

I dont go to stop till get my money back, ill do everything i can do for it, thanks for your message
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 2:51pm
Someone knows a player named Aarow in Romania, near Iasi or Barlad???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic