Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH "AZINOTH"!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2013 at 3:48pm
Vladd is missing... i will do what i have to do
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Sponsored Links

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2013 at 8:26am
Spanish police information is in the way to romanian police, waiting more information, still working
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2013 at 9:44am
Waiting the answer of Daniel Bodean.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2013 at 3:40pm
Information sended by spanish police to romanian police, waiting more news, still waiting for Mr Bodean answer.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2013 at 8:27pm
i wrote a post in the romanian forum i hope help ussers there and someone can help me there.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2013 at 1:37pm

This is the transfer ticket
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2013 at 2:29pm
Maybe you should update this thread when the issue gets resolved, rather than bumping for every single thing that goes down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by cmetsbeltran15 cmetsbeltran15 wrote:

Maybe you should update this thread when the issue gets resolved, rather than bumping for every single thing that goes down

Well in that case im not going to update post till... i dont know if the issues will be resolved, and this document is important for the issue, this is a prove. Ive had to wait till police get back it to me. I should posted it before.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 8:51am
Update lead post
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 9:46am

Edited by BeaverMD - 12/29/2022 at 3:00am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 9:53am
Do you think if i was involved i would do everithing im doing to get back my money???, i dont think yankov is azinoth, azinoth is younger, he is englishman and, yankov is no a student like azinoth, azinoth is studing medicine in romania, this said him to me but... all can be false
t64t64t64 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t64t64t64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 11:56am
give me their facebook pages and i will try to friend those guys with a hot female profile :)
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 11:56am

Edited by BeaverMD - 12/29/2022 at 3:01am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Originally posted by julidean79 julidean79 wrote:

Do you think if i was involved i would do everithing im doing to get back my money???

I am not saying that.  I'm saying Vlad can say this.

i dont think yankov is azinoth, azinoth is younger, he is englishman and, yankov is no a student like azinoth, azinoth is studing medicine in romania, this said him to me but... all can be false

Vlad Ciolan, from his post, does not appear to be English but you want a refund from him or David Dorin?

I think they both are friends and its for sure they are teammates, i think both are involved but i only can prove that vlad ciolan is involved by my transfer ticket, the police investigation is about him, if he dont want to colaborate...

Edited by julidean79 - 07/03/2013 at 12:02pm
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 4:38pm
David Dorin posted a message in the topic about your case on the Romanian table tennis forum. He says he's innocent and probably  Ciolan Vlad used his data to create a false account on mytt in order to defraud you. Please read the message (I translated in English for you) and come with any completing if necessary.

Edited by CornelTT - 07/03/2013 at 4:39pm
former tester and collector, now just player
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

David Dorin posted a message in the topic about your case on the Romanian table tennis forum. He says he's innocent and probably  Ciolan Vlad used his data to create a false account on mytt in order to defraud you. Please read the message (I translated in English for you) and come with any completing if necessary.

None of them wants the blame. I already knew. Everyone is going to blame someone else for not having to pay, Vlad did it and David do it now, would expect.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 4:44pm
Let's make it more clear: Azinoth is David Dorin (according to his profile) or is someone else?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 4:48pm

Let's make it more clear: Azinoth is David Dorin (according to his profile) or is someone else?

Its a suposition itsnt a fact, azinoth told me that he is from england, and that he is medicine student in romania, i found David Dorin name in the vlad ciolan cosmin team, they are teammates, david dorin could be a english name

Edited by julidean79 - 07/03/2013 at 5:01pm
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 5:07pm
So, David Dorin is not azinoth, he never contacted you to make bussiens with you and you have never sent him any money. There is no prove David Dorin is involved in this defraud. He's just a former team mate of Ciolan Vlad.
In this case, may be David Doren (an English name) is indeed from England and he is azinoth or maybe Ciolan Vlad created a fake account on mytt in order to defraud you or any other people.
We have asked David Dorin a few questions on the Romanian forum and wait for his answers.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 5:14pm

So, David Dorin is not azinoth, he never contacted you to make bussiens with you and you have never sent him any money. There is no prove David Dorin is involved in this defraud. He's just a former team mate of Ciolan Vlad.
In this case, may be David Doren (an English name) is indeed from England and he is azinoth or maybe Ciolan Vlad created a fake account on mytt in order to defraud you or any other people.
We have asked David Dorin a few questions on the Romanian forum and wait for his answers.

What is proved is that i send the money to vlad ciolan cosmin, he is who is being investigated by police, police knows also the name of David Dorin, buy they said vlad ciolan is what have to get back money or demostrate that there is other person involved, i think both are involved but i hsve nothing to prove David Dorin is azinoth, maybe police got something more, anyway, they told me that keep trying to resolve this issues with vlad, he only had to send the money back to me, but he dont want to colaborate.
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 5:20pm

There a huge pressure put on Ciolan Vlad on the Romanian forum, and many people are trying to convince him send your money back and close this case as honorable as possible. Will see what happens next.

Edited by CornelTT - 07/03/2013 at 5:23pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2013 at 5:25pm

There a huge pressure put on Ciolan Vlad on the Romanian forum, and many people are trying to convince him send your money back and close this case as honorable as possible. Will see what happens further.

well... i would like to resolve this fast but... i dont think what David Dorin says can help... he is going to say some telephone number that... itsnt going to be answer by vlad... or some information without value for the investigation... thanks corneltt, we will see
CornelTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 3:24am

With the help of the romanian tabel tennis community we made it very clear: 99% AZINOTH IS CIOLAN VLAD COSMIN, SO HE IS THE SCAMMER!!! He registered on the romanian forum in 2009 with the email [email protected]. Thanks FlorinBN for this extreme worthy information. He is still denying but we asked him to present prooves for his version (that azinoth is a scammer from england). Julian please send this information to the police as soon as possible.

Edited by CornelTT - 07/04/2013 at 4:36am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 8:13am

With the help of the romanian tabel tennis community we made it very clear: 99% AZINOTH IS CIOLAN VLAD COSMIN, SO HE IS THE SCAMMER!!! He registered on the romanian forum in 2009 with the email [email protected]. Thanks FlorinBN for this extreme worthy information. He is still denying but we asked him to present prooves for his version (that azinoth is a scammer from england). Julian please send this information to the police as soon as possible.

INformation sended to the police, waiting for more news, thanks to the romanian table tennis forum
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2013 at 8:41am
Question for the administrators, can we know if Azinoth, Vladd etc, has an email associated to his account like [email protected]??? please if its posible say it, thanks
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2013 at 3:10am
vlad asked me my email and skype yesterday, im still waiting news from him, we will see
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2013 at 2:28pm
Radu668 has a post in the romanian forum selling lots of stuff, please people scammed by him or topspinninja please visit the following post and see if your blades are there in sell by him

This is the link:

http://www.tenisdemasa.ro/forum/showthread.php?9302-Vand-Adeziv-Fete-Lemne
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2013 at 2:51pm

Radu668 has a post in the romanian forum selling lots of stuff, please people scammed by him or topspinninja please visit the following post and see if your blades are there in sell by him

This is the link:

my blade not there
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

This is the link:

my blade not there

mine yes, and i think 2 intensity that he scammed to other forum member is there, maybe your is not in picture, or maybe he sold in person, or he is using it... i dont know but i know there are blades that he gets in fraudulent way
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

This is the link:

my blade not there

Was radu668 who scammed you???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic