FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2013 Asian Championships (Videos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Asian Championships (Videos)
    Posted: 07/12/2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Honestly, XX has lost his confidence since the WTTC.

You are right, but, everybody is focused on Ma Long, so, XX always gets a pass. lol.

He has also been unlucky to have defaults going into critical matches (his opponent defaulted against him before his match against Yan An, and his two opponents before Wang Hao defaulted against him at the China Open).  I just hope the run of bad luck will end.  I see that the backhand is getting better and better so it is only a matter of time before they either decide it is natural or they decide he should just have it but not use it unless forced to and that will remove the confusion in his game.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Sponsored Links

proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2013 at 2:45am
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

Man forget about xu xin. zero bh and long, side spin, lobby fh. Yan An is gona win a lot of major events in the future. Xu xin will always be a softie. He can't compare to Ma Lin or Wang Hao. 

The thing is, I am anything but a fan of Yan An. I hate his ugly style. He makes even good players look bad. But I must be honest, he has some genetic advantage EVEN compared to CNT players. He's just too frikkin fast. That's nature's gift to him, and other players will have to compensate for that with extra skill. Just about anyone in cnt has better skill and more proper shots but they just can't keep up with his speed. Look how he waits for the receive of the serve - his whole forearm is over the table, even his elbow is over the table. He wants to go all the way to the net and just grab the ball before it even touches the table. That's crazy. 

Fan Zhendong's strenght, his muscle hypertrophy, that's not nature. That's some steroids and a lot of workouts : ) Believe me, its not the same. Soon LGL will get frustrated with him.

Well, I agree that Yan An's speed is unmatchable for any other CNT players and his persistence can bring overwhelming pressure for his opponents. But its really disappointing that Yan An does not think or play smart in a game, probably due to his quick playing style which doesnt allow much time for him to think through... He has every quality of a top player, determination, persistence and physical fitness but he lacks game intelligence Stern Smile 
I have seen Yan An do explosive forehand drives from the backhand side, I must say i'm impressed. But still it doesn't change my views on his future development unless he tries to adopt a smarter playing style. 
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2013 at 2:20am
Man forget about xu xin. zero bh and long, side spin, lobby fh. Yan An is gona win a lot of major events in the future. Xu xin will always be a softie. He can't compare to Ma Lin or Wang Hao. 

The thing is, I am anything but a fan of Yan An. I hate his ugly style. He makes even good players look bad. But I must be honest, he has some genetic advantage EVEN compared to CNT players. He's just too frikkin fast. That's nature's gift to him, and other players will have to compensate for that with extra skill. Just about anyone in cnt has better skill and more proper shots but they just can't keep up with his speed. Look how he waits for the receive of the serve - his whole forearm is over the table, even his elbow is over the table. He wants to go all the way to the net and just grab the ball before it even touches the table. That's crazy. 

Fan Zhendong's strenght, his muscle hypertrophy, that's not nature. That's some steroids and a lot of workouts : ) Believe me, its not the same. Soon LGL will get frustrated with him.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 10:13pm

wow, i am surprised ML disposed of YA in such fashion. 4:0 twice in a row. That's no walk in the park. Nobody beats Yan An 4:0. 

I bet Yan An is getting seriously pissed. He still has not won nothing. I want to see his reaction when he finally beats Ma Long at some final. May be he will tear something like ZJK. 

Xu xin also won Yan An 4-0 before at korea Open 2013.
Maybe Yan An will tear his panties after he plays against Ma Long LOL
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 10:03pm
lol, real world ranking 3 or 4 guy cant and haven't taken any Protour Men's Singles title. Why is that so? Intelligence or speed or power? Well, can't be speed or power. Cos he has both. Guess that means he lacks the other. 
Yea, about zhou yu, so what if he's has a sick backhand and forehand, if he's only good at topspin rallies from distances away from the table and suck at short ball placement and close to table action, he's nothing in LGL's eyes. Fang Bo has a stable gameplay, great topspin and placement. But you need to know Fan Zhendong also possess the same style but with more power and variations in his shots and he is way younger which means he has more room for development compared to Fang bo. 
And yes, Someone will be proven wrong a hundred times in the next few years to come. 
naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 9:27pm

You are right, but, everybody is focused on Ma Long, so, XX always gets a pass. lol.
who no know go know
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 5:49pm
Cybershape Carbon
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 5:45pm
Nobody is gona comment on Yan An beating ML + XX when partnered with Zhou Yu?? I mean I like Zhou Yu, i think hes more talented than Fan Zhendong, but he can't play with the elite and lost 80+ % of all points in the doubles final. Yan An's animal instinctis and reflexes are enormous weapon in doubles. He is the fastest tt player in the history of the game.  Takes everything off the bounce and he is NEVER in good position and his body is weirdly bent on every shot just so he can get the ball right out. The thing is, in doubles you are always out of position and have to make weird shorts. That's why he's so good there. That people that talked him down, you know who you are, you will be proven wrong a hundred times in the next years to come.

I just wish Zhou Yu or Fang Bo could get more opportunities. Looks like FZD is getting pushed everywhere. I don't remember a new player being promoted like that
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 3:22am
@mrdoodzki:  

No problem, have a good day!! Smile

Edited by janus700 - 07/11/2013 at 3:24am
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 3:05am
Originally posted by janus700 janus700 wrote:

@mrdoodzki:  Stef already has posted this match (before you) in his collection (in the 1st post)
=========

#<font size="4" style="font-weight: bold;">  a PLAYLIST of HD-Videos (basically full matches <font size="4" style="font-weight: bold;">+ [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb5ozvC4R4c" rel="nofollow]<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif]1 short form[/URL]<font size="4" style="font-weight: bold;">)
<font size="4" style="font-weight: bold; : rgb251, 251, 253; font-family: 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;">[<font size="2" style="font-weight: bold; : rgb251, 251, 253;">A wide collection of various matches from almost all stages of AC 2013]

<b style="font-size: medium; line-height: 1.4;">#  Anyone could find many full matches in short form [HD-Videos] in the [URL=http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61498&PID=731892&title=2013-asian-championships-videos#731892" rel="nofollow]<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif]1st post[/URL] of this thread
<b style="font-family: 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: medium; line-height: 1.4;">    Thumbs Up Many Thanks to Stef for his great work!!! 
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">►Visit and Subscribe to Stef's YouTube Channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user/StefJesper

oops sorry i ddnt notice
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball
JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

wow, i am surprised ML disposed of YA in such fashion. 4:0 twice in a row. That's no walk in the park. Nobody beats Yan An 4:0. 

I bet Yan An is getting seriously pissed. He still has not won nothing. I want to see his reaction when he finally beats Ma Long at some final. May be he will tear something like ZJK. 

Not that surprised......Ma Long is still the most explosive player from China. Not necessarily the BEST player but when everything is clicking, he is unstoppable.

It was an interesting final. Both players were very tense in the beginning. They know themselves so very well... I don't think YA had a good day, he missed quite a few shots that looked like his to score. Ma Long is a smart player (to me he is not "explosive", he is a great all-rounder) yet he would do even better if he was less nervous/tense. YA is still very young and he is well on his way... Great match, no denying.
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2013 at 6:04pm
@mrdoodzki and janus700

Thank you very much for promoting my videos/channel - so kind of you both Smile
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2013 at 5:45pm

#  a PLAYLIST of HD-Videos (basically full matches 1 short form)
[A wide collection of various matches from almost all stages of AC 2013]

#  Anyone could find many full matches in short form [HD-Videos] in the 1st post of this thread
    Thumbs Up Many Thanks to Stef for his great work!!! 

Visit and Subscribe to Stef's YouTube Channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user/StefJesper

Edited by janus700 - 07/11/2013 at 3:21am
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2013 at 10:29am
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2013 at 7:35pm

Not that surprised......Ma Long is still the most explosive player from China. Not necessarily the BEST player but when everything is clicking, he is unstoppable.
who no know go know
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2013 at 7:08pm

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2013 at 6:16pm

#  a PLAYLIST of HD-Videos (basically full matches 1 short form
[A wide collection of various matches from almost all stages of AC 2013]

Edited by janus700 - 07/11/2013 at 2:13am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2013 at 6:03pm
# Men Singles Final :: MA Long Vs YAN An [HD] [Full Match/Short Form]

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2013 at 3:33am
# WD-Final: Ding Ning / Liu Shiwen - Zhu Yuling / Chen Meng [HD] [Full match/chinese] 

Edited by janus700 - 07/08/2013 at 3:34am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2013 at 4:31pm
# Men Singles Final :: MA Long Vs YAN An [HD] [Full match/chinese] 

Edited by janus700 - 07/08/2013 at 3:38am
Jagged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jagged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by janus700 janus700 wrote:

[If you think that is fair, make a quick reference in your video description to your resourse(s) or to my channel(s) - Guys, I have spent many hours/days to download/upload such very big (sometimes huge) files from strange addresses many times not easily available but using various tricks and ideas].

The Great Firewall of China really is a b*tch. Thanks Janus for your wonderful effort and generosity!
mrdoodzki View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdoodzki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2013 at 9:41am
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2013 at 6:23am
# Men's Singles Semifinals

(ms-sf) XU Xin - YAN An [HD] [last part/chinese] 

(ms-sf) MA Long - MATSUDAIRA Kenta [HD] [Full match/chinese

==============================================================

# To Everybody:

Fell free to download and use my Full Matches in High Definition (directly from my channels janus770 & TTJanus) to make "Highlights" or/and "Full Matches in Short Form" (especially for the important/crusial and great matches) - as you know, "full match in short form" is the type of tt-video which I prefer (not only I, but also most of the 8500+2500 subscribers @ janus770 & TTJanus) because you can catch/compehend the whole picture/dynamic of a match in remarkable shortened time. 

[If you think that is fair, make a quick reference in your video description to your resourse(s) or to my channel(s) - Guys, I have spent many hours/days to download/upload such very big (sometimes huge) files from strange addresses many times not easily available but using various tricks and ideas].

I think all this will serve more the tt-community

All the Best!!! 

-- Janus. Smile

PS. Any youtuber could also use my HD-Videos for "Best (shots) of a tt-event", or any "TT-Compilations", and sure for Translations from Chinese to English. # Sorry for my bad english!

Edited by janus700 - 07/08/2013 at 6:00pm
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 9:28pm

Originally posted by cmetsbeltran15 cmetsbeltran15 wrote:

The Lebron comparison was about the precocious physical development of both players. People are being parochial in trying to make it fit in every single way.

My post was in response to mrdoodski's post "the lebron james of table tennis is MA LONG (few years ago lebron was clearly the best player in NBA, he just didnt have a championship then, same situation now with ma long, many think he is the best tt player,"

Understood, but all Observer meant was that physically, Fan Zhendong is obviously a man amongst boys, like Lebron James was coming up.  Lebron played and practiced against NBA players as a kid because he was physically able to, not because his shooting and defense etc. were up to par.  That's the analogy being drawn here.  Whatever one thinks of FZD, it is LGL's opinion that he warrants that opportunity and I think it is more about how far ahead of others his age he is.  FZD would largely be bored playing people his age.

Guess I should read the whole thread next time Evil Smile
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 9:18pm
Beating any CNT member is not easy, so people have to credit Mizutani for being a beast, no matter how they feel about his ultimate prospects.

EDIT:  I think we should have a concept of the  CNT Mizutani-Boll-Ovtcharov line, where CNT players who can lose to these guys are one one side of the line and players who do not are on the other side.  It's obvious that the top 4 CNT players have crossed this line, but just about anyone else is still fuzzy.

Edited by NextLevel - 07/06/2013 at 9:28pm
Cybershape Carbon
Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 7:10pm
Fan Zhendong vs Kishikawa video now added to the first post of the thread! Smile

Edited by Stef - 07/06/2013 at 7:11pm
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:20pm
# Women Singles Final :: DING Ning Vs LIU Shiwen [HD] [Full* match/chinese] 

Edited by janus700 - 07/08/2013 at 3:37am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:19pm
# Men Doubles Final :: Ma Long / Xu Xin - Yan An / Zhou Yu [HD] [Full match/chinese] 

Edited by janus700 - 07/08/2013 at 3:35am
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:13pm
# my previous post on men doubles matches (quarters & semis) updated/completed!

Edited by janus700 - 07/06/2013 at 5:15pm
janus700 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote janus700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 11:58am
# Men Doubles: Quarters & Semis

[1st version @ janus770]
(md-qf) Ma Long / Xu Xin - Lee Sang Su / Jung Young Sik [Full match|HQ]

[2nd version @ TTJanus]
(md-qf) Ma Long / Xu Xin - Lee Sang Su / Jung Young Sik [HD] [Full match/Chinese]

(md-qf) Yan An / Zhou You - Matsudaira Kenji /Chan Kazuhiro [Full match|HQ] 

(md-sf) Zhou Yu / Yan An - Gao Ning / Yang Zi [HD] [last 3 sets/chinese]

(md-sf) Ma Long / Xu Xin - Niwa Koki / Matsudaira Kenta [HD] [Full match/Chinese]

Edited by janus700 - 07/08/2013 at 3:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic