Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (1)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
kprimorac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kprimorac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 5:04am
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

really, i permit you to name them. 
i was very open to you through out, have you forgotten the tracking to France instead of Your country? is that also my fault? if it had not arrived you will also accuse me, at least am grateful it arrived safe and it just took a detours courtesy of Royal Mail yet again 

I have to ask their agreements to name them in an open way but let's say one is from Germany and the other is from Waldner's land....I'm sure you know who they are.

Another thing regarding my case :
-the shipping address had a problem
-the returning address had a problem
- you were not able to provide me a copy of the post receipt showing both our addresses with the tracking number
You sent a 600£ package without insurance and in all your for sale threads, you always write "with insurance"
-you send me a mail including a "letter" from the royal air mail which was 100% fake.
-I offered you one of my UK friend's help for finding back the missing package but as I mentioned his wife works for the police and she has good contacts with royal air mail, you didn't want this help...do you have something to hide ?
-3 days after I received the other blades (I didn't want) as a compensation, you mailed me to let me know the package was back...

There are too many coincidences in that case and I've found other people who have been betrayed by you, so I know now who you are, so keep on reselling immediately blades you've just bought from others with a big benefit margin or keep on bidding on your own items on ebay in order to make the price increase....You are not a collector, perhaps not even a player, just a reseller.
But, what I can't stand is when I see you taking part into other's thread like a Robin Hood who wants to defend the innocent (or put a topic to denounce fake viscaria's). It make me think about a wolf dressed up in a sheep's suit to defend the lambs. I can't believe it a single second as I know how you really act. I wanted to remain silenced but it was impossible to hold myself back.
Once again, remain in your corner.
You know what bitterness will send you to an early grave!!! you know the truth and you are now moving swiftly away from it. The blade had the right shipping address, and return address, you followed the tracking, delivery was attempted your end, you said it was the post office across the river that tried the delivery, i was away for 3 weeks when the returned package was delivered to me. and then forwarded to their national center in Peterborough which you also confirmed, the letter which i will find tonight and post here clearly stated 4 weeks as an estimated time, you could not wait and i gave you option you choose one of my prized blades and an evo offensive. i never forced you or insisted you take those blades. On the 29th the royal mail delivers the original package, which i informed you immediately. you did not ask for it, i suppose you felt you got a better deal after all.
Yes your German who you sent to ask me about the dynapower while it was still with royal mail, he is a great guy and even though we had a deal that did not finalize he still came back to get another blade off me, and our esteemed friend from Waldner land? i will not rubbish his name on the forum if that is what you want me to do.
It is funny how you have not included the story of the blades i sent with pictures of the postage and tracking to you but went to France and had your Belgian address on it. 
Don't be bitter, yes i do play and have been playing for years, started before i was 8, and played in leagues up to the age of 25, gave it up and took it up again, but not up to your level i guess.
We all buy on impulse, and i have a few good blades, so are never used. you so called collectors don't mark up your price
 or try and get blades off people at highly reduced estimates. in some cases 50% below your so called valuation or the offers of large numbers mediocre blades that no one wants for 1 single blade. i do not suffer fools gladly, you guys are playing a game and am in it to win it!!! 

In French forum and in German forum, kakapo is very well know and respectable   collector by his honesty and the quality of the blades he sold, I have done 1 transaction with him , I am very pleased  with it and do know several others who are  very happy when they bought kakapo’s blades.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by kprimorac - 04/23/2014 at 5:05am
Sponsored Links

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 5:12am
Are you threatening me ?

Also, please, publish publicly this "letter" from royal air mail, not signed, not dated, with no references and even with poor english grammatical use that even me, a non english speaker, I was able to find out.

That will be so comic for everyone :))) 
caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 5:24am

Are you threatening me ?

Also, please, publish publicly this "letter" from royal air mail, not signed, not dated, with no references and even with poor english grammatical use that even me, a non english speaker, I was able to find out.

That will be so comic for everyone :))) 
I will, the pay is not that great at the post office, i don't think they will be getting the best of talents!!!
caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 5:25am
Originally posted by kprimorac kprimorac wrote:

really, i permit you to name them. 
i was very open to you through out, have you forgotten the tracking to France instead of Your country? is that also my fault? if it had not arrived you will also accuse me, at least am grateful it arrived safe and it just took a detours courtesy of Royal Mail yet again 

I have to ask their agreements to name them in an open way but let's say one is from Germany and the other is from Waldner's land....I'm sure you know who they are.

Another thing regarding my case :
-the shipping address had a problem
-the returning address had a problem
- you were not able to provide me a copy of the post receipt showing both our addresses with the tracking number
You sent a 600£ package without insurance and in all your for sale threads, you always write "with insurance"
-you send me a mail including a "letter" from the royal air mail which was 100% fake.
-I offered you one of my UK friend's help for finding back the missing package but as I mentioned his wife works for the police and she has good contacts with royal air mail, you didn't want this help...do you have something to hide ?
-3 days after I received the other blades (I didn't want) as a compensation, you mailed me to let me know the package was back...

There are too many coincidences in that case and I've found other people who have been betrayed by you, so I know now who you are, so keep on reselling immediately blades you've just bought from others with a big benefit margin or keep on bidding on your own items on ebay in order to make the price increase....You are not a collector, perhaps not even a player, just a reseller.
But, what I can't stand is when I see you taking part into other's thread like a Robin Hood who wants to defend the innocent (or put a topic to denounce fake viscaria's). It make me think about a wolf dressed up in a sheep's suit to defend the lambs. I can't believe it a single second as I know how you really act. I wanted to remain silenced but it was impossible to hold myself back.
Once again, remain in your corner.
You know what bitterness will send you to an early grave!!! you know the truth and you are now moving swiftly away from it. The blade had the right shipping address, and return address, you followed the tracking, delivery was attempted your end, you said it was the post office across the river that tried the delivery, i was away for 3 weeks when the returned package was delivered to me. and then forwarded to their national center in Peterborough which you also confirmed, the letter which i will find tonight and post here clearly stated 4 weeks as an estimated time, you could not wait and i gave you option you choose one of my prized blades and an evo offensive. i never forced you or insisted you take those blades. On the 29th the royal mail delivers the original package, which i informed you immediately. you did not ask for it, i suppose you felt you got a better deal after all.
Yes your German who you sent to ask me about the dynapower while it was still with royal mail, he is a great guy and even though we had a deal that did not finalize he still came back to get another blade off me, and our esteemed friend from Waldner land? i will not rubbish his name on the forum if that is what you want me to do.
It is funny how you have not included the story of the blades i sent with pictures of the postage and tracking to you but went to France and had your Belgian address on it. 
Don't be bitter, yes i do play and have been playing for years, started before i was 8, and played in leagues up to the age of 25, gave it up and took it up again, but not up to your level i guess.
We all buy on impulse, and i have a few good blades, so are never used. you so called collectors don't mark up your price
 or try and get blades off people at highly reduced estimates. in some cases 50% below your so called valuation or the offers of large numbers mediocre blades that no one wants for 1 single blade. i do not suffer fools gladly, you guys are playing a game and am in it to win it!!! 

In French forum and in German forum, kakapo is very well know and respectable   collector by his honesty and the quality of the blades he sold, I have done 1 transaction with him , I am very pleased  with it and do know several others who are  very happy when they bought kakapo’s blades.

Just my 2 cents.

Please don't get me wrong am sure he his and it was a pleasure to deal with him until the issue with the post office and then suddenly these conspiracy theories start coming from him

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 6:18am
I agree with Kprimorac at 1000%. I can also confirm Kakapo is well known at the German Forum and i had several deals with him in the Past that all went extremly smooth.

@ Caidtt:

Defending yourself is okay, but calling other members "Stupid" like you did with Member tt4U is neither okay nor a sign of good education.

Selling expensive blades surly is not just a "game".

caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

I agree with Kprimorac at 1000%. I can also confirm Kakapo is well known at the German Forum and i had several deals with him in the Past that all went extremly smooth.

@ Caidtt:

Defending yourself is okay, but calling other members "Stupid" like you did with Member tt4U is neither okay nor a sign of good education.

Selling expensive blades surly is not just a "game".

@Timo1978 as i replied to earlier i don't doubt he is not a solid guy, and i will repeat again, however when things went wrong i updated him as i got information and he could also see it. the letter i sent him he now calls a fake. i will post it for all to see, then i hope he will apologise.
With regards tt4u, it is not my normal behavior
thanks 

Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 7:13am
Some persons are able to just read what is written. Some persons are able to read between the lines and others are even able to see what stayed unreplyed.

I believe in a single coincidence but I do not believe in many coincidences - just my 2 Cents-

We will see how this case will develop but you should be completly aware that "Collectors World" is very small and Trust is the most important Thing among the Worldwide Collectors Community.

kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 7:14am
Here is the letter you sent me, so no need for you to look to find it again.
Have you ever seen an official document from an administration sent without name, date, signature, references ?

Edited by kakapo - 04/23/2014 at 7:15am
caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 7:34am
I will attach the full letter, the top edge was bent to remove my address details

caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Timo1978 Timo1978 wrote:

Some persons are able to just read what is written. Some persons are able to read between the lines and others are even able to see what stayed unreplyed.

I believe in a single coincidence but I do not believe in many coincidences - just my 2 Cents-

We will see how this case will develop but you should be completly aware that "Collectors World" is very small and Trust is the most important Thing among the Worldwide Collectors Community.

i do agree with you 
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 7:55am

I will attach the full letter, the top edge was bent to remove my address details

Then, why didn't you give me the references number and the name of the sender...when I asked you ?
I was also concerned and I needed these informations to give them to my friends in England because they offered us to find the package back in a faster way.

Now, it's better to start a new thread "out of respect of not ruining your sell ad" Big smile 

Edited by kakapo - 04/23/2014 at 8:02am
caidtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caidtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 8:54am

Then, why didn't you give me the references number and the name of the sender...when I asked you ?
I was also concerned and I needed these informations to give them to my friends in England because they offered us to find the package back in a faster way.

Now, it's better to start a new thread "out of respect of not ruining your sell ad" Big smile 
we were both concerned and i never for a minute neglected the deal with you
andrei2412 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2014 at 2:16am
I done several deals with Caidtt , can only say thump up to a good seller. Anything can get lost in the post it just matter of time to get it sorted. 

Caditt if you need  back up on this forum you have full support of my words. As a table tennis fun i think  this matter should be dealt privately.

Once again Caditt is a trusted seller, i come across few times and couldn't be more grateful. 

Edited by andrei2412 - 04/28/2014 at 2:17am
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2014 at 4:01am
Firstly, andrei2412's credibility is at question. therefore, any support from this particular person does not serve as a reliable support.
andrei2412 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2014 at 4:04am
ProSpin check my credibility on ebay feedback.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271465264058?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic