Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 new Nittaku meister blade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 new Nittaku meister blade
    Posted: 12/02/2013 at 11:02pm
in tabletennis11 there are 3 new nittaku blades.
I think its the one that combines 2 company nittaku and soulspin.
nittaku basaltec inner
nittaku basaltec outter
nittaku sieben

All of the blades looks gorgeous especially basaltec inner
Fan of ELCON/conic handle
V'King 05/ Sigma 2 euro/ hexer+
Virtuoso+ Hexer HD/ SE II euro
Accoustic Vega japan / P3
Sponsored Links

JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2013 at 11:11pm
Beauties... one thing: are these made in Japan or in Germany?
(1) Juic SBA (Fl, 85 g) with Bluefire JP3 (red max) on FH and 0.6 mm DR N Desperado on BH; (2) Yinhe T7 (Fl, 87 g) with Bluefire M3 (red 2.0) on FH and 0.6 mm 755 on BH.
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2013 at 11:22pm
In the image it is stated that it is made in Germany.
One of my friend give me a picture of the basaltec inner and its true beauty.
In the box and in the blade it is stated that it is made in germany.
All 3 new blades have spruce outer plies. 2 composites and 1 all wood.
Would love to hear a review from one of those gorgeous blade. 
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 1:39am
Geswin, which one is the all wood?
I like the handle of Nittaku HOLZ Seiben, using exotic hard wood.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 2:04am
Holz seiben is allwood. 7 ply allwood with spruce outer ply.
All three of them are very good looking.
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 2:24am
too $$$$
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 5:47am
If you are interested in these blades, you should check this site to see basically the same blades made by the same people (Soulspin) only you can get about any kind of handle you want:

These guys have established some sort of production and marketing agreement, originally for rubber, and not it seems for blades too. The rubber was a sponge made in China, a Nittaku topsheet, and the two were attached together in Germany by a proprietary gluing process developed by Soulspin.

I have tried the Basalt 6 blade from Soulspin and it is very nice indeed.  It appears to be the same wood used in the Nittaku Basaltec.
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 5:50am
Btw i'm confused with the marking in the outter plies of the blade. there is a marking that showed 3d handle design. Its just a guess, but they might have a custom handle like soulspin?
Can you give more info about the basalt blade from soulspin? how does it compare to other composite? thx
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 5:54am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

If you are interested in these blades, you should check this site to see basically the same blades made by the same people (Soulspin) only you can get about any kind of handle you want:

These guys have established some sort of production and marketing agreement, originally for rubber, and not it seems for blades too. The rubber was a sponge made in China, a Nittaku topsheet, and the two were attached together in Germany by a proprietary gluing process developed by Soulspin.

I have tried the Basalt 6 blade from Soulspin and it is very nice indeed.  It appears to be the same wood used in the Nittaku Basaltec.

I have to say their website is better designed than that of any other TT manufacturer.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 5:59am
Soulspin Basalt fiber blade is a soft feeling 7 ply blade, somewhere on the slow side of OFF.  ALthough it has 7 plies, it seemed more flexible and a bit slower than a typical Btfly ALC blade (Viscaria is my point of comparison), but still has finishing power.  Not a lot of high frequency vibration.  Large sweet spot.  It felt almost like a ZL fiber blade, it reminded me a bit of a Photino.  The composition is Spruce 1, 0 / Ayous 0, 8 / Basalt / Kiri 2, 4 as per their website.  You can obtain an almost infinite range of handle shapes and materials in the custom construction part of their site and this will affect weight and weight balance.  The fit and finish of the blade they sent me was the best I have ever seen.  The one I had custom made for myself, I made the mistake of actually getting the handle too large.  A friend of mine tried it, fell in love with it and begged me to sell it to him, and he still uses it.  

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 6:00am
I've not tried their rubber but plan to.  The people who run the company are great to work with. 

I continue to wonder why I haven't bought another blade from them for myself.
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 6:09am
Its a pity though that they only sells it in germany or has it been able to go overseas now?
basalt blade in soulspin would be similar to nittaku basaltec inner? it say basalt in the inner.
Will wait for the official to be released. If i have to sell few of my blades, i will for these gorgeus blades.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 6:23am
I live in the US.  Soulspin shipped to me without problem.  Martin who works at Soulspin speaks excellent English.  Actually it may well be that one of the basalt blades they are building for Nittaku is new and different from their own.
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2013 at 6:59am
Nice then. will try to have a look for the money first.
in the description it used the string technology. it might be the glue that is used is from nittaku string series.
binh1451 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binh1451 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2014 at 1:21pm
Perfect design on players who wants speed control and power

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=570311623054679&set=a.396278263791350.94712.100002275386744&type=1&theater
Zhang Jike Super ZLC ST
National DHS3 Blue sponge
Tenergy 64
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2014 at 7:08pm
what's the difference between the Balsatec Inner and Outer?
The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2014 at 8:12pm
inner has the fiber close to the core and outer has the fiber directly under the outer ply.
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Apparently, the difference (besides the handle) between the Basalt 6 & Basaltec inner is only in the thickness of the core kiri layer with the Nittaku blade having a 0.2mm thicker core.
melaal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melaal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2015 at 10:06am
no one try it ? any review ?

Edited by melaal - 08/23/2015 at 10:06am
lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2015 at 10:38am
Soul Spin 
"they use molten Basalt to make strings of it. Then they create a mesh of it just like the carbon fibers. "  
Nittaku uses Meister Basalt Mesh 

BriDav12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriDav12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2016 at 9:53pm
I know that i am awakening an ancient thread, but I feel the need to share about the basaltec outer. The combination of feel and speed it possesses is wonderful. It is, in my view, on the mid to low end of OFF. It is certainly slower than my garaydia zlc and alc blades, but that is not to say that it lacks speed. In fact, it has plenty of pace when I need it. At the same time, I feel nice confidence when using the basaltec, as my balls seem to clear the net and land on the table with ease. I find it to be more linear and less unpredictable than the IF ZLC, Garaydia ZLC, Garaydia ALC, Appelgren WC 89, vega pro, etc. Plus, the feel is better than on those blades. It has, for my taste, just enough vibration to have a nice touch, while still feeling stable. Hard to describe exactly how it feels (pure zylon would be closest, but is still not the same). Finally, this blade is controllable up close, while still allowing me to loop/counterloop with ease from mid distance. With T80 on FH and sriver on BH I was having higher quality points than ever with my 2200 rated coach. My opening shots have never had such quality
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic