Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Rubber Giveaway!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 5:58pm
My favorite rubber from TT11 Store is Tibhar Evolution MX-P, it is the best backhand rubber for me. 
I have tried many rubbers, but this rubber suits my game the best.  Topsheet is very grippy which provides excellent feel for my RPB, best for close to table flicks, flips, & off the bounce plays.  The porous sponge produces dynamic abilities from close to the table & away counters/blocks.  The combined properties made this rubber very spinny, and fast, but give a great feel.  Durability is excellent compared to others.  I don't mind the weight because it balances out my blade nicely.  
The price (from TT11) vs performance ratio is also the BEST compared against other brands with similar properties.  

My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
Sponsored Links

BrazilianPlayer View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrazilianPlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 7:18pm
I like Donic Baracuda, because of the effect and control it provides.
vanityq View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanityq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2014 at 9:24pm
i love all the rubbers being sold by the store...

but what suits my playing style is the
tibhar mxp for my fh, spinny yet full of control, the speed is just enough
for my setup..

and the TSP spectol Shortpips on my BH

these are the best rubbers for my playing needs which is worth the price and comparable to high end tensors.

thanks for the giveaway

Edited by vanityq - 03/02/2014 at 9:25pm
0o0o0o0o0o0 -=- Loop2kiLL -=- 0o0o0o0o0o0o

SPINCLUB Las Pinas City | Captain Table Tennis Club
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 10:15am

DHS TINARC 5 

is my favotire rubber in your shop.

i think it would be great on my def paddle combine with my lp ox.
and it is a rubber for the 40+ balls... 
Thumbs Up
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

danieldangz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldangz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 10:19am
Donic M2 and Donic M3 JP is my favorite.  M2 for forehand and M3 JP for backhand.  Its spin, control and speed is perfect for my Nittaku Violin L handle
grizzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 10:19am
For me I've quite enjoyed the Rakza 7 soft.  Price has been fantastic on TT11  and it does everything I need it to on BH.   I have an aggressive BH so my swing speed with the control and spin from the Rakza is great for me.  Thanks TT11 !
regiz.rugenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 10:41am
what if I have multiple fave rubbers. should I comment in multiple post of them? Smile
Regiz°ᆗ
Rosewood_Carbon/Huricane_King   °FH:Vega_Japan/T64FX   °BH:OmegaV_Euro/Rasant
°°°°
vishu.aps View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote vishu.aps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 10:53am
"Donic Coppa JO Gold"
Simply Amazing..!! Superb Speed, Marvellous Spin and Unbelievable Control... This Hard Rubber serves the needs of every Modern Aggressive Player!!
Combining it with a good Carbon Blade like "Stiga Intensity NCT Carbon" would surely enhance your SWEET SPOT playings !!

Good Luck With Your Next TT Combo Buddies !! 
Vishwa Kalra
rkrajinderkalra7 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkrajinderkalra7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2014 at 11:02am
XIOM VEGA Pro is the best professional combo with a carbon blade till the date... At this price level, this level of control-speeed-spin combo is rare...very very rare..... 
thick sponge and soft surface rubber helps with the accuracy of shots with greater speed n spin .. i m loving it .... woowwwww..!!
gs4000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gs4000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 12:58am
My favourite rubber would have to be the DHS Hurricane 3 neo. It has many gears, is durable, lots of spin and is one of the most enjoyable rubbers to play with at full strength. Also it's great value! :D
tomkei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 1:53am
I like Victas v01 limber, and i think this is most underrated rubber for that price
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 9:05am
Very interesting to read about your favourite rubbers. Thanks everyone! :)

Still some days left to participate in our giveaway, so join now if you haven't yet done so. 

By the way,
many people here like Yasaka Rakza 7. Later this week our newsletter subscribers and Facebook fans can buy this rubber with a 30% discount for a limited period. Stay tuned! 

Edited by tabletennis11 - 03/04/2014 at 9:15am
Antiq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 9:29am
Yes... will definitely stock up some...
I love cheap and good blades that suit my game...
zhijie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhijie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

By the way,
many people here like Yasaka Rakza 7. Later this week our newsletter subscribers and Facebook fans can buy this rubber with a 30% discount for a limited period. Stay tuned! 

Great ClapClapClap Make sure to include the Soft version Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 10:35am
Soft is already discounted. :) 
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tt-rubber-yasaka-rakza-7-soft#.UxXyn_l_v40
Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 10:58am
Heart Donic Bluefire JP01 because its...........BLUE!
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 11:07am
My favourite one is Donic Acuda S1 Turbo: Great speed, good feeling, enough dwell time and nice catapult effect!
808ponger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 808ponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 11:39am
Hurricane 3 for price and performance. Normally Neo version but if I win can get a Nittaku Pro?
BTY Harimoto Stiga DNA M
TTeveryday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTeveryday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 1:38pm
My favorite rubbers from your store are Xiom Vega Japan and Xiom Omega IV Pro. For one, the prices on the site is extremely reasonable and cheaper than other places. I also like Vega Japan because of the feel. The speed, spin, and sponge density fits my play. The rubber feels good and makes the shots feel fluid. I like the Omega IV Pro because it is fast and feels great on my forehand. The quality is great and the sound it makes when I hit flat sounds even better. Love to order from the site and am excited to in the future again. Thanks!
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 1:55pm
my favourite?  Tibhar 5Q--fast, very spinny but not springy like a lot of tensors.  I find it does everything Tenergy does but with slightly less effort involved...and less of a problem for your wallet!
elfanta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elfanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2014 at 2:02pm
My favorite is TG3Neo, I can't express how my loops are with the rubber, amazing! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 5:29am
Originally posted by regiz.rugenz regiz.rugenz wrote:

what if I have multiple fave rubbers. should I comment in multiple post of them? Smile
If you have multiple fave rubbers then you should put them all into one post.  

Edited by tabletennis11 - 03/05/2014 at 5:33am
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 7:09am
Tibhar MX-P, proving itself on the world stage by use of Samsonov
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
DDreamer View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 8:08am
My favorite rubber is Tibhar Evolution MX-P. When I pair it with my XIOM Hayabusa ZXi not only do I get maximum spin and speed but also maximum control. This is the holy-grail of set-ups for me and raised my standard by at least 300 points overnight. MX-P synergies with the koto outer plies to create an amazing linearity which is then perfectly counterbalanced by the non-linearity of the MX-P/Zephylium Carbon combination. Whilst the pimple geometry of MX-P is not an ideal pairing with limba or hinoki it is however spectacular with huon pine, especially so if the blade weighs between 86 and 87 grams.

MX-P's dynamic sponge and medium to high throw makes it ideal for all offensive loopers. Also, although MX-P is surprisingly forgiving for such a fast rubber it never bottoms out when I counter-loop from mid-court and beyond. A gem of a rubber.

Edited by DDreamer - 03/05/2014 at 10:59pm
I know that faster equipment will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Facepalm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Facepalm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 8:17am
My favourite DHS H3 NEO Prov since it's such a great, consistent allround rubber which facilitates very high level play (and noobs like me too). 
ckhirnigs113 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckhirnigs113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 3:43pm
My favorite that I have tried is Vega Japan in 2.0mm. It is an excellent value considering it's performance. I am able to loop, smash, push and chop with excellent control. I am highly tempted to try the new Omega V Tour because I'm always curious to see if there is something out there that is able to improve upon my current favorite, Vega Japan. 
Blade: Victas Koji Matsushita FL
FH: Xiom Vega Japan MAX
BH: TSP P-1R 1.0mm
USATT Rating: 1947
sikivela View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sikivela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2014 at 4:03pm
Nittaku FLYATT Soft as I like very soft rubbers.
Blade: TB ALC FL
Fh: Nittaku FLYATT Soft 2.0(black)
Bh: Tenergy 80 2.1 (red)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2014 at 5:13am
We have already 80+ participants, so still very good odds to win your favourite rubber and free shipping to your home door. Join the giveaway! :) 

Originally posted by Antiq Antiq wrote:

Yes... will definitely stock up some...
Now we have your favourites Rakza 7 and Rakza 7 Soft on 30% discount. Please check our newsletter or Facebook page for more info. 
PS. Discount is usable only if you are our Facebook fan or newsletter subscriber.

juanarcepy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanarcepy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2014 at 2:01pm
Hello i like very much the Yasaka Razka Soft because have a lot of control and spin and is the best for backhand
Please i want to winnnnnnnnnnn!!
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by DDreamer DDreamer wrote:

My favorite rubber is Tibhar Evolution MX-P. When I pair it with my XIOM Hayabusa ZXi not only do I get maximum spin and speed but also maximum control. This is the holy-grail of set-ups for me and raised my standard by at least 300 points overnight. MX-P synergies with the koto outer plies to create an amazing linearity which is then perfectly counterbalanced by the non-linearity of the MX-P/Zephylium Carbon combination. Whilst the pimple geometry of MX-P is not an ideal pairing with limba or hinoki it is however spectacular with huon pine, especially so if the blade weighs between 86 and 87 grams.

MX-P's dynamic sponge and medium to high throw makes it ideal for all offensive loopers. Also, although MX-P is surprisingly forgiving for such a fast rubber it never bottoms out when I counter-loop from mid-court and beyond. A gem of a rubber.

LOLLOLLOL
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic