Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Mizuno Wave Drive A vs. A2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stepheN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepheN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mizuno Wave Drive A vs. A2
    Posted: 04/20/2014 at 10:53pm
Hey,

anyone knows the difference between the "old" Wave Drive Ace and the newest Ace2?
Sponsored Links

Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2014 at 5:43am
the colors and the € LOL
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

GraemeW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GraemeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2014 at 6:48am
No idea of the differences - perhaps only the colour. I have the blue/silver Wave Drive A and they are the best TT shoes I have ever owned - better than my BTY Energy Force which are themselves very light and good. The Wave Drive A's seem to offer a touch more comfort and support at approx the same weight.
Butterfly Korbel ST
Red FH: BTY Tenergy T80 1.9mm
Black BH: TSP Curl P4 1.5mm
mg View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2014 at 3:21pm
Wave drive 2 are a bit wider in the front I liked the first model more, but the new one is ok too.
My feedback:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47297&title=mg-feedback
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2014 at 4:04pm
They all suck since they don't make anything over a size 10.5
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

They all suck since they don't make anything over a size 10.5

What size are you? I bought the A2 in size 29 (size US11) from TT-Japan, and they are a pretty big size 11 – could easily be compared to 11 1/2 US size for other brands.
stepheN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepheN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 2:08pm
do you guys wear another size in your Wave Drive Ace compared to other mizuno shoes? i own a pair of Wave Drive 4 and Wave Medal with 28.5cm, which are fine. i ordered the Wave Drive Ace in the same size and they seem too big.
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by stepheN stepheN wrote:

do you guys wear another size in your Wave Drive Ace compared to other mizuno shoes? i own a pair of Wave Drive 4 and Wave Medal with 28.5cm, which are fine. i ordered the Wave Drive Ace in the same size and they seem too big.
I am interested to know this also. I am thinking on buying a pair of the Wave Drive Ace, and I need a size 9 us.
Shifter
GraemeW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GraemeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2014 at 4:18pm
I don't have any other Mizuno shoes so cannot compare. I would say that my 28.5 in the Wave Drive A is slightly larger/roomier/more comfortable than my BTY Energy Force.
Butterfly Korbel ST
Red FH: BTY Tenergy T80 1.9mm
Black BH: TSP Curl P4 1.5mm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic